LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did we ever hear any additional news about the man who attempted suicide yesterday?

Still not sure how to "qoute" yet ... my question is for wodalo .... do you believe Mickey's family is privy to all of this?

i do not know this family and have no inside information about them...
if the fbi is involved (and they are), i could imagine that who knows what, is compartmentalized, and LE is told by the fbi what to release and to who, as it pertains to their investigation...

i would imagine the family would get more info from their PI and the internet than LE... but will not speculate as to what they may, or may not know...

peace

And they have 'smart phones'!

Those two have very different opinions about smart phones! ACI can't imagine why everyone doesn't have them and chicken doesn't cotton to be tracked by Big Brother.

http://www.katc.com/full-coverage/searching-for-mickey-shunick/#fcanchor

Latest UpdateHQ for Mickey Shunick Search Moves

01:27 PM by Letitia Walker

The new headquarters for those looking to help find Mickey Shunick is at 2811 Johnston Street. It's located in the same shopping mall as Lafayette Bowling Lanes and Twins Bakery. You can go by there if you want to pick up fliers to distribute, donate funds, or just be a positive energy for friends and family.

The volunteer foot searches have been temporarily halted until new leads are developed.

now you are assuming... how far was it run over... how hard was it hit..?

i bike hit hard should throw the bike and rider... a bike barely hit (by a vehicle) should run over or partially run over both...

i was barely hit on a bike in a crosswalk by a car turning right "from a stop"... my chain was off and wheel was bent, and i ALMOST went under the car and got run over before it stopped...
my wife was hit in a crosswalk hard by someone that didn't see her... bike and wife were thrown out into the middle of the intersection, neither were hurt (aside from pride) she rode home...

peace

The idea that Mickey was run over by the white truck in front of Circle K, then the perp put the bike in the truck then put Mickey in the truck and left no trace of blood or markings on the road and no witnesses is really not possible. Especially when we can see in the photo what appears to be two cars at the gas pump across the street. Someone would have seen this.

Plus LE and the family would have made this public.

Seriously.

The idea that Mickey was run over by the white truck in front of Circle K, then the perp put the bike in the truck then put Mickey in the truck and left no trace of blood or markings on the road and no witnesses is really not possible. Especially when we can see in the photo what appears to be two cars at the gas pump across the street. Someone would have seen this.

Seriously.

Have you seen the gifs?

Seriously.

I'm not taking anything off the table until the case is wrapped up.

No one absolutely knows what did or did not happen.

I drove to Lafayette yesterday and volunteered. I absolutely do not think that anyone there (search organizers/leaders) thinks she was "run over" - that's not to say that no one thinks that she could have been hit. JMO

I think it's a crackpot theory. No offense to waldolo, either. I've had crackpot ideas, before, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_thinking