GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Federal crime in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Other federal crimes include kidnapping, tax evasion, counterfeiting, theft of major artwork from a museum,[1] damaging or destroying public mailboxes, immigration offenses, and since 1965, assassinating the President or Vice President, although these were not made federal crimes until after President John F. Kennedy's assassination.[2]

Federal Kidnapping Act

The theory behind the Lindbergh Law was that federal law enforcement intervention was necessary because state and local law enforcement officers could not effectively pursue kidnappers across state lines. Since federal law enforcement, such as FBI agents, have national law enforcement authority, Congress believed they could do a much more effective job of dealing with kidnappings than could state, county, and local authorities.[1]

I used Wiki again....

It's always been my understanding that when a crime crosses state lines that it is always headed up by the FBI. Am I wrong

I.e.....kidnapped in one state and taken to another
Killed in one state and dumped in another

Yeah, I agree...I'm wondering how they could move the evidence when those charges haven't been filed yet. I don't think.

Maybe it's the announcement that they're moving evidence that seems curious to me. That doesn't seem very common. Do you remember hearing announcements about moving evidence?

My memory is getting chewed up by the conflicting press on this case, so maybe I've heard it announced for other cases, but it's slipped my mind.

Makes me go hmmmmm

What if Zack was pushed? What if someone is getting away with murder(s) by killing someone and then making it look like their partner committed suicide? Wouldnt that be the best way to close the case without their being any other suspects? And a suicide note -- that is just the icing on the cake as far as proof. I would like to know exactly when MS met TCS. What I would also like to know is how someone like TCS affords to roam all over the country in different apartments, etc. It is expensive to eat, have gas, maintain a vehicle, etc. while traveling cross country. Who payed for all this? His mother? Did he rob the people he murdered? Any ideas on how he financed all his travels and moving around?

Zack pushed to kill Abbie?
TCS was in prison from April 2006 until January 2009.
Abbie was murdered (by Zack) in October 2006.

MAS has no priors. :waitasec: Unlikely imo.

He has tats on both right and left upper arm. We could see the one in the video on his right arm.

Why aren't they listed on the description LE put out? I'm confused.
What am I missing? There must be something I'm overlooking or not making a connection too. Somebody, help!

Why aren't they listed on the description LE put out? I'm confused.
What am I missing? There must be something I'm overlooking or not making a connection too. Somebody, help!

My yearbook blurb was "Least Likely to Clarify"

Was this man ever identified? The odd timing of his death on June 11th and his description made me think of the man in the Temptations video...what if he was the man in the video instead of TS? - or was he in some way connected? Worth checking out.

http://www.nola.com/traffic/index.ssf/2012/06/man_dies_after_being_hit_by_tr.html

The Orleans Parish Coroner's Office and New Orleans police are investigating the death of a man who was hit by a train Monday evening. "It's not clear if it was a suicide or an accident," Gagliano said. "It's under investigation."

He estimated the man "may be 20 to 30 years old or older" and that the train hit him sometime between 4:30 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.

The man had no identification, Gagliano said. He has dark-brown or black hair and a tattoo on his right arm that appears to be carnival masks. Gagliano said. He was wearing khaki shorts and a black shirt.

His face and body were damaged, Gagliano said.

I think he stabbed many people before. I also believe one of the photos listed with his name beneath it is not even him. I think it would be wise to look at the murders which happened during the time that that photo of him as being incarcerated took place near where he lived, etc. How one finds a person to spend time in jail for you under your name, I do not know. I just don't believe one of those photos is him. I work as a photo editor and I think if you ran those photos through a facial recognition editor that photo in the middle would be flagged. I think when this thing is over several encyclopedias will be written on this guy's crime spreed. And when he meets up with MS -- kinda like the rapist driver picking up the hitch-hiker murderer - a perfect storm.

How could he transfer his fingerprints onto someone else?

Was this man ever identified? The odd timing of his death on June 11th and his description made me think of the man in the Temptations video...what if he was the man in the video instead of TS? - or was he in some way connected? Worth checking out.

http://www.nola.com/traffic/index.ssf/2012/06/man_dies_after_being_hit_by_tr.html

The Orleans Parish Coroner's Office and New Orleans police are investigating the death of a man who was hit by a train Monday evening. "It's not clear if it was a suicide or an accident," Gagliano said. "It's under investigation."

He estimated the man "may be 20 to 30 years old or older" and that the train hit him sometime between 4:30 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.

The man had no identification, Gagliano said. He has dark-brown or black hair and a tattoo on his right arm that appears to be carnival masks. Gagliano said. He was wearing khaki shorts and a black shirt.

His face and body were damaged, Gagliano said.

I thought is was the same guy also so I contacted WLOX and they told me it was not the same guy. They said he was age 65. Which completely contradicts the news report of age 20-30. Every aspect of the train victim matched the guy in the temptations video. I also contacted the times picayune and did not get a response.
That said, I think they have the right ppl in jail JMO

I believe the charge is in the making. Come on a 1,500 bond originally, I would have posted that in five minutes. The fact that she stayed in on such a low bond is beyond me. However this one is astronomical that I believe a murder charge is forthcoming soon.

Maybe MAS knows so much that the safest place for her right now is in jail.

What are 2 people that love each other suppose to look like together? They had been together for a long time and have a child.

Her boyfriend is off limits as per mods and it's upsetting me that he is being brought up. He is a victim, not a suspect.

It was clearly stated that the question was not implying anything about the BF. the question was to the point of why JL made a decision to go with TS who is much older than her 39 if I am correct. This is about trying to find facts and information that could lead toward finding out why when who and how this crime against this young mother happened.

I thought it was quite interesting that TS lived in Raleigh and Addie was from Raleigh Durham. So many strange intertwined relationships between all these people.

JMO
The knowledge of this NC connection heightens my suspicions that TAS may be a serial killer. Not that he was involved in Addie's murder but that he is aware (and excited by) details of horrific crimes. Addie's case was probably all over the news in NC. Can prisoner's read newspapers and watch the news on television? Not sure. I'm pretty sure they can have radios so lots of news coverage to be heard on radio programs.

Identity theft, Credit cards, small loans and the like....

Not sure.
Cheat - Property/Services, sounds like when you promise services and then charge too much money or collect money upfront but never deliver the services.
There's a big scam crime going on throughout our nation right now that focuses on providing services to elderly people - home improvement jobs - and then they charge too much through intimidation and/or get in their houses and steal from the people. One distracts the folks, while the other one is robbing them blind. They loosen the doorknobs and come back later.
It's terrible.

It is so coincidental that a Death Row execution is being followed through on at the time this dismemberment case of JL is under way!

Which is why I hope the murder was committed in Mississippi . . . our juries don't play!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500