Sidebar Discussion #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so ive been reading the comments on A_new's review from that girl with the flower name lol.. any way.. anyone have any idea where this comes from...

I dont remember ever hearing about her being questioned about the pavers being hers.. or any weed killer..??? .. im telling you this flower person comes up with the most off the wall stuff.. it drives me nutz///

No, she was not asked about them in her deposition. Or at all as far as I know.

No, she was not asked about them in her deposition. Or at all as far as I know.

Yes thank you..

I didnt think she was either.. but heck.. i dont even remember if there was weed killer in the woods.. I dont think so.. but sometimes all that stuff becomes a blure because it was all so upsetting..

This chart might depress you but it will also cheer you up.

This is total sales for all English domains

Note the sudden FALL at the end - can't wait to see the flat line by next week!

thebigfall.jpg

This is sales rank and NOT total number of sales so not depressing at all, it's actually very hilarious. So the higher the number means the book is doing badly. The sales rank got better (the part you circled) when the book was released but selling 450 hardback and kindle copies is a joke. This book is a complete bomb. HaHa!

Click on that drop down menu and choose Book Sales and that will give you the total number of hardback & kindle sales: http://www.novelrank.com/title/presumed-guilty-hardcover

I have a hankering to head down to B&N dressed like Cartman or Kenny and take my pic with that tome of lies.

And then put it back on the shelf to ooze.

Someone asked on the blog if Baez was sent a cease and desist order. What do you all think.

I have a hankering to head down to B&N dressed like Cartman or Kenny and take my pic with that tome of lies.

:lol: One of my twitter friends has a new Cartman avatar and everytime I see it I think he's a WS person but he's not. LOL

Someone asked on the blog if Baez was sent a cease and desist order. What do you all think.

I was wondering earlier today if Casey may have fired JB after an advance read of his book. Now I'm wondering if Piers Morgan was told there would be no interview with IT if JB is on. There are rumors out there that CNN has accepted a $1M deal to interview her but I don't put any stock in it. Have to wonder about his abrupt cancellation tho

This is sales rank and NOT total number of sales so not depressing at all, it's actually very hilarious. So the higher the number means the book is doing badly. The sales rank got better (the part you circled) when the book was released but selling 450 hardback and kindle copies is a joke. This book is a complete bomb. HaHa!

Click on that drop down menu and choose Book Sales and that will give you the total number of hardback & kindle sales: http://www.novelrank.com/title/presumed-guilty-hardcover

He sold 450 books??? Really? That's all?!! LOLOL

HaHa I hope he had to pay the publishers to put it out - look for the garage sale signs in Baez' neighborhood soon :floorlaugh:

Here is the beginning of the GVS interview.
GVS: Can you disavow me of my opinion of Casey. I saw her as selfish, partying, liar, cold, and she didn't care about her child. That's the way, that was the public, I dont think I'm probably alone in having that sort of view or impression of her based on everything that happened. Can you disavow me of that?

JB: Well I can tell you if I were in your shoes and I heard of all the things that I heard I would probably share the same opinion, but you have to assume that the statements that are made to you, those reports are all true. And the other thing I would say in her defense would be that you never sat down with Casey.

GVS: I know the partying is true.

JB: You never sat down with Casey.

Gvs: That's true but I know the partying is true.

Jb: You never sat down with Casey and. I understand party, uh, you know.

Gvs: Just so you know Jose, I went and talked to the people partying. I went to the tattoo parlor. I asked what she was like at the tattoo parlor. I talked to all these people that she was living with in that window between june and mid july. There was absolutely nothing, there was just nothing to suggest that anyone knew that there was anything awry with her our that she had any sort of concern for her missing child. Absolutely zero.And if course maybe she knew the child was dead from seeing the child dead at the pool, but it was stunning how cold.

It appears to me that Jose keeps backing into a corner. He repeated that "you never sat down with Casey." He himself acknowledged that she's a liar. EVERYONE knows that she's a liar. So, what would one get if they did sit down with Casey other than more lies. He can't answer the tough questions.

You might want to ask James Frey about the above.

Frey was exposed as a fraud, particulary by Oprah because she had recommended his work. I don't recall exactly all the details but IIRC his book was on her book club reading list (or whatever it was called). Then when it was proven to be lies, she looked like a fool so she challenged him. Not sure I am remembering correctly but I think that's how it went down.

Something like that will have to happen to JB--someone challenging his tome of lies--for any noticeable backlash to happen to him. Either that or someone slandered in his book or in a public interview sues him. But will that ever happen? Will anyone in a position to challenge actually do it? And if anyone has a valid reason to sue JB, will they?

I am not holding my breath on either happening. But I will absolutely LOVE IT if it does.

Yes thank you..

I didnt think she was either.. but heck.. i dont even remember if there was weed killer in the woods.. I dont think so.. but sometimes all that stuff becomes a blure because it was all so upsetting..

Definitely no weed killer in the woods. There were a couple of pavers down the road but they were not tied to the Anthony's at all.

Do we not think we would have gone crazy with that news if we'd heard it in real life?? I think we definitely would.

Did not happen. That's what trolls due - make statements about small details they think you won't remember to unsettle you.

:

I would pay good money to see that photo :floorlaugh:
You could email it to 'The View' members....

Yup and speak of the devil....this just happened to appear on a gossip site....I won't link to it, I'll just cut and paste a little:

West Palm Beach tongues have been wagging since ****** offered a $1,000-bounty for evidence that alleged child killer Casey Anthony is living in Palm Beach County’s biggest city.
It would make sense for Anthony to hang out with McKenna.
In the private investigation community, McKenna is somewhat of a folk hero.
He was credited with finding evidence that got fallen football icon OJ Simpson cleared in 1997 of the double murder of his ex-wife and a friend.
And last year, McKenna was the lead investigator for Anthony’s defense. Eventually, the Orlando woman was found not guilty of murdering her 2-year-old toddler Caylee a year ago.
Records show McKenna’s homestead is a $300,000-house on Cortez Road, on West Palm’s south east side. He also owns an apartment on NE 1 Court near downtown Boynton Beach.

OK, number one, shame on you for not providing a link. :what:

Number two, shame on me for briefly confusing "McKenna" with "Macaluso" in my mind and flashing back to a certain beach-helicopter-nude-romp-quickly-pulled-YouTube-video! :sick:

From who- George?

Yes, they are wondering if George is making him stop telling lies especially the ones that GA let Caylee decompose because he sexually abused her. One poster said GA could sue...it was one thing to let JB lie about GA and KC but not Caylee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucasmiller