GUILTY NC - Lynn Jackenheimer, 33, murdered, Hatteras Island, 3 July 2012

Perhaps rollinginit (bbm) might know the real story about who can use these stops.

I've never used the services before...But I know most "Pilot's" or "Flying J's" have showers, wireless Internet, Laundry, game rooms, check cashing, western unions, and many other things. Anybody can use them. You sign up and get a number (if there is other's waiting before you) You can go anywhere on the parking lot and you wait for your number to be called. They are not that expensive. It's usually around $7 bucks or so. With a rewards card, they can be free after so many points.

As far as NS having money. I don't know about other people, but we don't put all our money in the bank. We have a small savings in our fire proof safe. I know he went to the ATM before he left, though. Still, he could have been trying to rack up all he could before he ran. We all know that he really had a good few days of head start. Cash advances from credit cards are another thing. He could have taken out money before she was reported missing

I've thought about this case so much. My opinion on things have changed quite a few times. Now I am even doubting he is Ohio at all. A yard sale in Kentucky. I don't see it.

I wonder about the people he use to work with or hang around. Maybe he heard one of them talking about a cabin they go to. There are so many places opened right now for camping in Ohio. Not that expensive to buy a tent.

The one thing I do notice about NS that is a little different than some people...besides the eyes. His ball cap bib. He has a huge curve in all his caps. My brother use to wear his like that. My bro would buy a new cap and curve it with his hands and stick in inside the back hole...and leave it like that until the bib was set in that steep curve. (hope that makes sense) Most younger guys do not wear it like that anymore. If he was wearing a cap and sunglasses, he would blend in with everybody. He really does look like any normal guy that age. All of the pictures of him look so different from each other. BUT I would notice the ball cap bib.

I wish there was a full body shot of him standing up that was recent. I'm trying to picture a 180pd shortish stocky person....or wondering if he's long in the legs and not chunky looking. Some of his face pictures.....his face looks a little chuncky or "full"

ASHLAND, Ohio - With tear-filled eyes and heavy hearts, family and friends said goodbye to Lynn Jackenheimer. The 33-year-old Ashland mother of two was murdered in North Carolina, her body found by a construction worker in Frisco on July 14.

Dozens attended the public wake inside Wappner Funeral Directors and described a beautiful white coffin with a letter from Jackenheimer sharing her love for her children.

Some family members were wearing purple, while others were wearing white "Justice for Lynn" T-shirts.

Read more: http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/lo...d-ashland-mom-lynn-jackenheimer#ixzz21SQkxNFn

I believe I read that Lynn's funeral is today at 11am. Thought and prayers going out to her family and friends on this difficult day. :(

Rest in peace Lynn. :rose:

The hoodie was a disguise which he may have to abandon now that it's out. NS used it to cover his hair and his profile. If he walked with his head down, he would be anonymous.

Don't make me post those eyes again! :blushing::blushing:

If he is wearing a dress, fishnet stockings and a wig, I will remember those eyes of his!

:) for those of you who haven't been following, in posting those eyes remark I made, I am referring to a big mistake I made earlier......I am new and was trying to learn how to post pictures, and made the biggest eye chart you have ever seen right on here. I haven't tried again since.........<tensionbreaker, sighs>

I was so hoping I would log on to this forum and see Nate caught! I am angry at the MSM because I live in Florida, and not ONE thing about Lynn has been mentioned.

I've never used the services before...But I know most "Pilot's" or "Flying J's" have showers, wireless Internet, Laundry, game rooms, check cashing, western unions, and many other things. Anybody can use them. You sign up and get a number (if there is other's waiting before you) You can go anywhere on the parking lot and you wait for your number to be called. They are not that expensive. It's usually around $7 bucks or so. With a rewards card, they can be free after so many points.

As far as NS having money. I don't know about other people, but we don't put all our money in the bank. We have a small savings in our fire proof safe. I know he went to the ATM before he left, though. Still, he could have been trying to rack up all he could before he ran. We all know that he really had a good few days of head start. Cash advances from credit cards are another thing. He could have taken out money before she was reported missing

I've thought about this case so much. My opinion on things have changed quite a few times. Now I am even doubting he is Ohio at all. A yard sale in Kentucky. I don't see it.

I wonder about the people he use to work with or hang around. Maybe he heard one of them talking about a cabin they go to. There are so many places opened right now for camping in Ohio. Not that expensive to buy a tent.

The one thing I do notice about NS that is a little different than some people...besides the eyes. His ball cap bib. He has a huge curve in all his caps. My brother use to wear his like that. My bro would buy a new cap and curve it with his hands and stick in inside the back hole...and leave it like that until the bib was set in that steep curve. (hope that makes sense) Most younger guys do not wear it like that anymore. If he was wearing a cap and sunglasses, he would blend in with everybody. He really does look like any normal guy that age. All of the pictures of him look so different from each other. BUT I would notice the ball cap bib.

I wish there was a full body shot of him standing up that was recent. I'm trying to picture a 180pd shortish stocky person....or wondering if he's long in the legs and not chunky looking. Some of his face pictures.....his face looks a little chuncky or "full"

Thanks, rolling, for the great info on the truck stops. So he could use one for a shower, laundry and gas, of course. BUT -- since your DH saw all those alerts in rest rooms, on the highway, and elsewhere, he would need to vary his appearance -- which he should be doing anyway, but who knoze how he's thinking? Is he feeling scared & desperate, or calm & cocky?

Good point about the ball cap, too -- I had not noticed it until you brought it up. My son (now 30) played baseball up until he graduated from high school, and he and all of his buddies wore their caps with that same roll, and they rigged-up their caps the same way you described until they were on the high school b-ball team and had fitted caps. Then, they just rolled them & put rubber bands around the bills And the boys are wearing them almost flat-billed now.... guys being guys, I guess. But these days, his rolling the bill may indeed stick out a bit, as you say.

So do you think he is farther down the road than Ohio or Kentucky? He could "get lost" anywhere, but he would have to do his traveling at night, seems to me.... so what does he do in the day time? Continue down the road anyway? Hide in the woods & sleep? Back roads? Big city? Who knoze? And heading for where? Mmmmmfffff. The LEO's have a tuff job there, seems to me.
icon7.gif

NBC4 is reporting that Nathan Summerfield was apprehended and arrested in Coshocton County, OH.

They are saying on the HelpFindNateSummerfield FB page that he has NOT been caught. It isn't Nate!

Snipped from FB page HelpFindNate:

WSYX ABC 6
about a minute ago via Publisher

Due to some conflicting reports and calls we've been receiving... According to the Ohio State Highway Patrol, Nathan Summerfield is NOT in custody. There was a high speed chase that spanned

Why am I not surprised that NBC4 jumped the gun?

"Due to some conflicting reports and calls we've been receiving... According to the Ohio State Highway Patrol, Nathan Summerfield is NOT in custody. There was a high speed chase that spanned three counties tonight (Harrison, Tuscarawas & Coshocton) for a man wanted out of Stark County for receiving stolen property, a Kenneth Eugene Swick. The troopers we spoke to were adamant this man was not connected to the search for suspected murderer Nathan Summerfield." From WSYX Ch. 6's FB page.

I get Coshocton County is rural and all, but that's no excuse for the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing!

Anyone else noticing news channels and networks are reporting all kinds of falsehoods, just to avoid being 2nd? They all want to say they are "first" with the news, so they just let things fly and worry about the truth later?!

I've seen it happen 6 times since in the past 5 days!!

Sorry for the off-topic rant...

"Due to some conflicting reports and calls we've been receiving... According to the Ohio State Highway Patrol, Nathan Summerfield is NOT in custody. There was a high speed chase that spanned three counties tonight (Harrison, Tuscarawas & Coshocton) for a man wanted out of Stark County for receiving stolen property, a Kenneth Eugene Swick. The troopers we spoke to were adamant this man was not connected to the search for suspected murderer Nathan Summerfield." From WSYX Ch. 6's FB page.

Okay, I'm a little confused - especially since you copied this directly from WSYX FB page, and this is their choice of words: "Due to some conflicting reports and calls we've been receiving... " as if their sloppy reporting is because of conflicting reports and calls they received.

I think they should have written something like "Due to our insatiable desire to be first with the news and our policy to air facts without firm confirmation...."

Must be amateur hour tonight at Channel 6!?

I never saw WSYX report that it was Summerfield (possibly I missed it). WCMH 4 was the one that reported it. WSYX was the one to report that it possibly wasn't (from what popped up in my news feed).

I never saw WSYX report that it was Summerfield (possibly I missed it). WCMH 4 was the one that reported it. WSYX was the one to report that it possibly wasn't (from what popped up in my news feed).

Thanks for clearing that up! Sorry for blaming WSYX for WCMH's bad reporting!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adrian33
Back