IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jules 71

Here are the two paddle boats that I see on Bing maps:

Hi! Awesome! There is one more, I think up in the skinny canal part of the lake. It looks more like a mini pontoon on a dock.

Has anyone found out if the house for sale is actually owned by that particular individual's family, or is it just someone with the same last name?

I dont know but in so many cases the victim(s) are never noticed. Maybe the witnesses just didnt look up at that particular time in order to see the girls when they were on the boat.<snipped for space>

That's been bugging me from the beginning. IF the abductor (and I know it's a big IF) was a friend or family member, why would or should they be noticed? I do most definitely pay attention if I'm concerned something's up, but I can imagine tons of scenarios where these girls would be with someone and everything would appear to be fine, maybe even to them. I'm not going to sit at a lake or park and stare down every person there having fun w/kids just in case something's fishy later, you know? (IMO)

I'm going to look for a link on the purse. Iicr, a reporter had asked about the purse. I'm going to recheck that. I could be wrong.

If TG did report seeing a paddleboat, that may be why LE is acting like he doesn't exist. If the perp WAS on a paddleboat, they wouldn't want the only person who may be able to identify him in danger.

To protect him from the perp?

O
M
G

I think TG DID see the paddle boater!!!!!!

The house in question is empty and for sale, also the lake is very very small., and where the girls bikes were found is a tree line at the east end of lake that is covered. To get across the lake to the house in question would take 3 minutes. As I posted before, there is a nature slash bike trail that runs from lafayette street to the location where the bike were found. Also Id hope that the girls scent would still be in the boat paddle boat. Thats if they were in it. Perhaps thats the evidence.

Hi! Awesome! There is one more, I think up in the skinny canal part of the lake. It looks more like a mini pontoon on a dock.

So there are THREE paddleboats on the entire lake. Doesn't seem like it'd be hard to identify which one it was! Geez.

Has anyone found out if the house for sale is actually owned by that particular individual's family, or is it just someone with the same last name?

It is someone with the same last name, who is also in the right age range to be his parents. JW is mid 30s. Owners of the house are early 60s. I found the owner's names and ages. I just couldn't find if they are the parents.

Yes, to protect TG from the perp. If I witnessed something I thought was innocuous...and I reported it...but then it turned out NOT to be so innocuous, I would hope the police wouldn't publicly announce me. Lol

Question: The week before when Lyric and another cousin were missing for a while, has anyone reported where they were. Were they at the lake or where did they go? tia

IF the girls tried to take the paddle boat out into the water, for instance, that could explain the possible hit by the dogs at the lake and the insistence of searching it.

In addition, LE seems so gung ho about finding this paddleboater, but yet they aren't calling the paddleboater a suspect. So, it's possible that TG STILL wouldn't know how valuable that info may be. But LE would know that by inserting TG into the timeline may jeopardize his safety. IMO

Yes, to protect TG from the perp. If I witnessed something I thought was innocuous...and I reported it...but then it turned out NOT to be so innocuous, I would hope the police wouldn't publicly announce me. Lol

Isn't TG the one that went to the media? Or did the police identify him as a witness that cAme forward allegedly seeing the bikes?

If a paddleboat was used to abduct the girls, where would it have docked to get the girls off the paddleboat and into a different vehicle and when would the paddleboat have returned to its original location. This scenario would require more than one person involved in the abduction. imo

They don't have to, it's been done here a number of times already. Name, occupation, business name, and picture (from the paper). For his sake, I hope whoever was on the boat is either innocent or doesn't come to this site. :twocents:

If a paddleboat was used to abduct the girls, where would it have docked to get the girls off the paddleboat and into a different vehicle and when would the paddleboat have returned to its original location. This scenario would require more than one person involved in the abduction. imo

Not, unless it was someone living on the lake.

This.

From the NG transcripts

COOK-MORRISSEY: At 2:00 o`clock, my mother, their grandmother, called and said she couldn`t find them. They`d been on a bike ride, and you know, to come directly to Heather`s home. I only work just up the street. I came directly there...My mom had been driving around looking for them. We stood in the yard and talked for a few minutes. Heather pulled up, had not been able to find them. It was about 2:20, 2:30 PM. And so Heather said, I`m going to the police station. And that`s when she went to the Evansdale PD to involve them.

I dabble in a bit of statement analysis and this seems extremely unusual wording.

It was Heather's decision to call the Evansdale PD, not MCMs or WC's. The phrase "to involve them" sounds like it's optional, a choice Heather alone made.

Indeed, Heather went unaccompanied to the police station to report her daughter missing.

She is placing Heather's decision to alert LE outside of her and her mothers decision, which was clearly not to "involve" LE. This would be contradictory behaviour because they say they were alarmed and searching almost straight away.

The question is then, why did they not want LE involved? :confused:

I know I'm hours late and will see this addressed as I read, but THIS LINE has caught my attention multiple times. (bbm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat