LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
wbrz is reporting found off hwy 35, im trying to remember what hwy the druid priest fellow said? anybody?

Now KATC is saying

The Lafayette Police Department is currently conducting a search of property outside of Lafayette Parish in connection with the Mickey Shunick investigation. The location and findings at that site are not being released at this time. More information will be forthcoming.

KATC has just posted this on FB:

The Lafayette Police Department is currently conducting a search of property outside of Lafayette Parish in connection with the Mickey Shunick investigation. The location and findings at that site are not being released at this time. More information will be forthcoming.

Highway 35 & Brigman Hwy cross, close to Churchpoint.

On Facebook ..

KATC-TV 3: Acadiana's Newschannel · 63,926 like this
3 minutes ago ·

Oops .. duplicated

no it's not on the way to tx. It's about 18 miles from Lawtell...bsl home and yes you can travel country backroads to get from his home to there..

I will be very curious where they found her. Awhile back I routed out a route from his home to Texas and back to get the new truck and return the rental car using some back roads. I wonder if I was close at all. It will take me some digging to find it. Someone came along behind me and very nicely made the route in to a map.

Someone posted earlier seeing and/or hearing a lot of sirens...I wonder if they took BL to the site?

Would her body be at all identifiable after almost 3 months since her disappearance? Does anyone have an answer about this?

Would her body be at all identifiable after almost 3 months since her disappearance? Does anyone have an answer about this?

One victim thought to be DL's was found after three weeks, only bones :(

That all depends on where a body would be found. Was it sheltered? Out in the open? What has the weather been like? Things like that.

Not being a resident of LA I am just wondering, which of these 3 stations do the locals consider to be the most reputable...Channel 2? KATC-TV 3? Or KLFY 10?

Also someone one one of the facebook pages said it is being reported by FOX and a Baton Rouge channel also.

Someone posted earlier seeing and/or hearing a lot of sirens...I wonder if they took BL to the site?

Chicot Park Rd, is somewhere lots of sirens have been heard. I wonder that too

I responded to another poster, who heard lots of sirens and commotion off of Kaliste Saloom and Amb Caffery here in Lafayette. In the early aft hour. I heard them off of W Congress. Possibly no connection, cuz this aint Evangeline Parish.

wow.....I just googled Hwy 35 in Evangeline Parish.....and it intersects not far from Brigman Hwy & Pitreville Hwy....isnt that where LP was found? and near where that fatal car wreck was? Hmmmmmmmmmm

Not being a resident of LA I am just wondering, which of these 3 stations do the locals consider to be the most reputable...Channel 2? KATC-TV 3? Or KLFY 10?

Also someone one one of the facebook pages said it is being reported by FOX and a Baton Rouge channel also.

I think is just personal preference, but I believe that KATC-TV3 is more reputable, but others trust KLFY...hard answer.

I always go by what KATC says...just my preference...but they are usually the most accurate...moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean