CANADA Canada - Audrey Gleave, 73, Ancaster ON, 30 Dec 2010 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just before 11 a.m. Thursday - three days after police believe victim Audrey Gleave, 73, was last heard from - the body of the retired teacher was found by a friend who had stopped by her house on the outskirts of Hamilton, Ont

http://www.torontosun.com/news/canada/2011/01/02/16733986.html

This is as much as I can find.

OK, so according to this link AG was NOT heard from for THREE DAYS!

QUESTIONS:

- when was the Amazing Grace song sent from AG's computer?

- did any of the people from the coffee group visit Audrey's house/garage at any time (even years ago)?

- did the young boy/man who lives across the street from AG ever enter her house/garage?

- prior to finding the body, when was the last time PK visited or spoke with AG (for certain....not just what he told us/LE)?

- was it odd that AG would spend most of the Christmas season alone, in her own home?

And from dotr's link regarding dog behaviours....I find it extremely interesting that the one dog would suddenly be leary of cages. That speaks volumes!

Did PK ever mention the different personalities of AG's dogs? Were both dogs accustomed to PK's scent? His voice? His general manner? His walk. His habits while at AG's house?

Quoted from dotr's post above:

<<< "That familiarity had been a mixed blessing when it came to Audrey&#8217;s dogs, though &#8212; two German shepherds who were so protective they would circle her as though forming a wall, barking and nipping at Phil no matter how many times he visited">>>

Is this info from PK himself OR from others who perhaps SAW this dog behaviour. Also, did the dogs sense something 'wrong' with PK and his so-called relationship/friendship with their beloved Audrey? (I FIRMLY believe that pets know when something is right in their household and also when something is off in their home).

:moo:

On a side note, as the anniversary of SV's murder approaches I become more convinced that the three (AG, SV and SL) are related. It's too implausible that NONE of the cases is solved!:what:

If people rarely have visitors in their homes the dogs may not know how to react when they do.

If people rarely have visitors in their homes the dogs may not know how to react when they do.

Very true indeed. But kindly see my post just above a bit where I quote what the dogs did when PK was present.......how they 'protected' AG by forming a circle around her.

Again I ask......did the dogs sense something unpleasant in PK's presence whilst near their beloved Audrey? :moo: Or was it merely the fact that AG let him into their house but she visited with others only in the garage area?

I wonder how they acted (even if crated) when the convection oven man came to install the oven. Did LE ask the oven man about that? :eek:hwow:

"Transvestite killer becomes a lawn bowler"
http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Crime/2012/08/10/20094531.html
But in 1987, a Burlington woman was attacked and McCaul was under arrest for attempted murder. Later acquitted by a jury, he was shipped back to Penetang because he was considered a high risk to reoffend.

Fast forward to 2009 and he’s managed to win a transfer to the medium security Brockville site and three years later, the double murderer is out and about the town and bowling with a group of unsuspecting players.

“We were horrified,” says one of the lawn bowlers, who doesn’t want their name published. “I don’t know how cured these people are. There’s a lot of single, older women who live alone in our club. He has our names. He has our addresses. It’s really scary

Oh, I love the word "cured" in the article above. I doubt anyone is 'cured' in Penetanguishene; they're merely sedated and held under lock and key. And that's a good thing for the general public.

I did some research after reading dotr's link about Douglas McCaul:

http://www.torontosun.com/news/columnists/mark_bonokoski/2009/01/11/7985756-sun.html

This was BEFORE Audrey's murder:

<<< Over Christmas, McCaul finally got his long-sought gift -- a document from the Ontario Review Board (ORB) ordering his transfer from Penetang to the shores of the St. Lawrence River and the more pastoral setting of the medium-security Brockville Mental Health Centre.>>>

--------------------

ETA: More here about psychological testing they did on him:

http://www.torontosun.com/news/columnists/mark_bonokoski/2009/03/08/8671816-sun.html

https://beckettglaves.frontrunnerpr...ew&viewOpt=dpaneOnly&ItemId=619536&LinkId=271

1. I am still interested in the fact that CK in a memorial tribute on the page above one of only a few and one of only a very few not from a student says she was welcomed IN AG's home. If meant literally it doesn't fit well with what LV's experience or anyone else's but PK. What does anyone make of it? Here is the link this time hope it works.

2. If you click on the photos on the page of AG some have obviously have been photo shopped or whatever a woman holds up a picture of Audrey saying we thank this person for giving us a choice. In one it looks like an African city with a billboard of AG obviously composed on a computer. What does anyone know or make of this? Same link.

3. One thing that came into my mind I admit it is via a fictional film but it is a scenario. In Bertolluci's The Conformist an assigned killer phones up an old teacher of theirs and says they would like to meet them. The teacher is suspicious but agrees and is killed political motive in that film but could be any motive in reality. If someone knew AG had a student they talked about from their past and they called her (it would not have to be them) she might have arranged to meet them. A political hit cannot be completely ruled out I think it would have to be from internet research in the present say involving whistle blowing though could involve someone from Chalk River whose career evolved from those days. Also someone asked here in fact if AG was doing research on Websleuths.

4. Garage: is there any chance PK wittingly or unwittingly gave away the code to A's garage?

https://beckettglaves.frontrunnerpr...ew&viewOpt=dpaneOnly&ItemId=619536&LinkId=271

1. I am still interested in the fact that CK in a memorial tribute on the page above one of only a few and one of only a very few not from a student says she was welcomed IN AG's home. If meant literally it doesn't fit well with what LV's experience or anyone else's but PK. What does anyone make of it? Here is the link this time hope it works. For some unknown reason, I tend to believe that this person was 'welcomed in AG's house'. Can't explain it but I believe her statement.

2. If you click on the photos on the page of AG some have obviously have been photo shopped or whatever a woman holds up a picture of Audrey saying we thank this person for giving us a choice. In one it looks like an African city with a billboard of AG obviously composed on a computer. What does anyone know or make of this? Same link.I don't know where the photos page is!

3. One thing that came into my mind I admit it is via a fictional film but it is a scenario. In Bertolluci's The Conformist an assigned killer phones up an old teacher of theirs and says they would like to meet them. The teacher is suspicious but agrees and is killed political motive in that film but could be any motive in reality. If someone knew AG had a student they talked about from their past and they called her (it would not have to be them) she might have arranged to meet them. A political hit cannot be completely ruled out I think it would have to be from internet research in the present say involving whistle blowing though could involve someone from Chalk River whose career evolved from those days. Also someone asked here in fact if AG was doing research on Websleuths. Again, for some unknown reason.....I don't feel that this killing was political in the sense of whistle-blowing. I still feel the killing was personal.

4. Garage: is there any chance PK wittingly or unwittingly gave away the code to A's garage? I highly doubt it. If he did give away the code, it was done intentionally.

My responses are within the quote, in colour.

Is this the photo you speak of on the funeral home site?

Strange indeed.

SK

Attachments

• audrey.jpg
    audrey.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 19
http://www.beckettglaves.com/book-of-memories/619536/Gleave-Audrey/view-a-photo.php?PhotoId=509614

http://www.beckettglaves.com/book-of-memories/619536/Gleave-Audrey/view-a-photo.php?PhotoId=509610

The second of these says We can thank this person for giving us a choice the other there is a demonstration a sign reads Our Swedish Hero.

(The photos are at the bottom right corner of the memorial page if someone can link using thumbnails I don't know how that would be great).

People can be given a lot of choices but choice my mind brings up pro-choice. This is relevant in Ancaster because of the anti-abortion killings don't know much about that case. Possible scenarios come to mind here: Audrey was possibly searching for a child given up for adoption someone here documented that someone with her name was. That person now knowing who she is could find out and be told she had actually tried to arrange an abortion. Or apart from this adoption case (if true) she could have had an abortion and someone could hold a grudge. Or it could be political in the sense that the person was incensed by an pro-choice position.

But I am really pushing the evidence here I mean I don't know why those photos were shopped in that way or by who, whether they refer to the abortion issue (they seem to I think?) and even what Audrey's views were. I know years ago abortion would have been difficult to arrange in Canada I mean when Audrey was young.

I seem to remember that some folks spent some time discussing those photos either here and/or on the UC site. I can't remember what the consensus was, but I've re-googled and it is possible those images were posted as a very young person's tribute (one of Audrey's students, perhaps) using a template going viral from some film or video gamepopular with young folk at the time. OR the fineral site has been generically hacked with this template, where lines from a film/speech have been embedded anywhere public photos appear, with a program that automatically loads those photos into its own scapes. I'm not sure, but I don't think the intent was/is malicious. Regardless, I do hope LE has checked into things just to be sure.

There are a few things that come up in relation to the hero/choice iconography ... I looked here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/944906-mass-effect-2/53469841/588528294

I should also mention that I didn't actually open the video link for the H.E.R.O thing, just in case I'll suddely have all my photos of friends and colleagues popping up with these same superimpositions because of some system hack through the link. I'm not technologically literate enough to know if that's possible ... but I will give my warning to others just in case :)

My humble opinion about the photos:

- it was done by the killer as a 'joke'

- it was done by someone who knows about a child/pregnancy of AG's

- a hacker who likes to mess with obituary pages.

From the obit. page, it was mentioned that a tree was planted in Beckett-Glaves Memorial Forest in honour of Audrey , I wonder if it is well looked after and thriving, or if it has been in any way damaged or vandalized?

This link has good layout of maps and timelines .Also first paragragh states AG had been married 3 times before the age of 40, which may be (as previously discussed) and Chorley8 suggested, the root of something ??
http://www.scribd.com/doc/65566643/Audrey-Gleave-Murder"

Kind of like abandoning an old lover for a new one, big-screen tv.....Also wondering whose "handwriting" did AG analyse, what or whom did she sketch???
http://www.thespec.com/news/local/article/594717--audrey-s-story-continues
In her late 60s and early 70s, she stopped playing competitive bridge. Her bridge mates wondered if she preferred playing alone on her computer, given her odd sleeping hours. And bridge perhaps no longer fit with other enthusiasms, which included Sudoku, sketching, handwriting analysis and her big-screen TVs

I've been doing a great deal of thinking this morning about AG's life.

Am I correct in remembering that NO POST MORTEM was done? If not....why not? That would tell if she'd given birth at any time.

Then.......questions:

- I believe (if memory serves) that her body was cremated VERY QUICKLY

- where/to whom were the instructions about what to do with her body after death?

- did AG have a 'person in charge' of her life in the event of becoming incapacitated?

- who gave the go ahead for the cremation?

- didn't LE want to do a post mortem in order to gain more info?

- what types of investigation did LE do with the body prior to cremation?

- were the bridge club members spoken to by LE? I mean extensively.

:what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member