Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if Beach thinks its big, and even Hal thinks we need to watch it - then I'm hanging in, despite the negativity .....my glass is half full - my glass is half full - my glass is half full.

I know she can't be re-prosecuted - but I want the chance of any doubt - even unreasonable doubt - removed from FCA - that she committed this crime. I want Baez silenced. So any chance I get - I'll be there - Caylee flags a-waving!!!:rocker:

My glass is half full, too. Of a nice Cali Chardonnay. Hey-I'm on vacay.

I really hope whatever the revelation is that it will have serious legal repercussions for at least one of the players responsible for this abortion of justice.

I'm just hoping......

AZ: say like stated so well by Desdemona, JB went after GA knowing full well that evidence pointed to FCA, would GA have grounds for a lawsuit against JB? I really really really wish he would file one.

He won't do it. Even if he wanted to, CA wears the pants in that family!

AZ: say like stated so well by Desdemona, JB went after GA knowing full well that evidence pointed to FCA, would GA have grounds for a lawsuit against JB? I really really really wish he would file one.

If he could would Cindy "let" him :banghead:

Yeah, I didn't read the book and never will but hasn't he gone on TV and said stuff too? Even what he said on his FB page implies that it has to have been GA and not FCA who made the searches.

What about Lee? He would be a problem.

My knee-jerk reaction to this is that obviously Lee would forgive her anything.

Then I remembered that Cindy gives him free haircuts...so I changed my mind.

Who really knows with this strange family.

I've litterally been forcing myself to stay away from FCA news for a few months, so I havent' logged in here. I was so hoping to find something exciting like she'd been banished to another country or had contracted an incurable case of flatulance that would scare away any sane man but I guess not. Sigh.

What about Lee? He would be a problem.

He may have hadissuies since he wasn't. Invited to the baby shower :what: or perhaps dartboard's vador??

Hi, I do not post often, but always read here. From reading I get the impression that this will not be a "bombshell" for those here and WS, but it will be a validation of what great sleuthers WS has. I am expecting the report to mention WS and a few of its posters (since mods already seem to know what it is about) that helped to verify the information with Tony Pipitone. If the mods are in the know, I applaud them for keeping this under wraps until it comes out in the report.
While I realize many are skeptical because Baez is in the previews, I have the feeling he was called in for an interview on his book (which of course he would show up for), and then TP hit him with the evidence. JMHO

Thank you! :blowkiss:

I'm so glad you decided to post and I hope you will post more often!

I've always suspected that's why Andrea Lyon(s) walked away. Couldn't hold her nose that long.

shame on them,coddling a murderer,they had to do their jobs grant them that..but happy dancing,drinking,fingering,ect my gawd, what human with a heart and soul would do that. also they are mothers fathers themselves,and knowing she killed that baby,and then to celebrate like that,that my friends makes them ALL EVIL,they have some explaining to do at the gates also,shame on them all,they should have all just quietly walked away.

I don't think FCA loved her mother and I don't think she loved Caylee. I think she used them for her own gratification and when they weren't useful - that was it. The woman is a psychopath - the only love she has is for herself.

This just says it all. Thank you!

That really is it in a nutshell, isn't it? Casey Anthony is a monster. A deadly monster. Period.

I don't know if anyone here follows him on FB but he's already answering the big story there. He claims the timeline is off by an hour and they are using a blogger who has never been admitted in a court of law. hmmmmmm

That's his excuse???
:floorlaugh:
Baez, highly sought after:rolleyes: high profile criminal defense attorney, :rolleyes:couldn't come up with a more intelligent answer..he did go to Law school right?

I feel like the waiting for this news tonight is like when we use to be waiting on important "doc dumps". Waiting and waiting....... I want make the doc dump tonight, going to bed. 4 am comes early for me. See everyone in the morning, I'll peep in while sipping on my pumpkin spice coffee.

That really is it in a nutshell, isn't it? Casey Anthony is a monster. A deadly monster. Period.

Spot on. A lot of people have a hard time accepting that real evil exists, but it does. Casey Anthony is the definition of evil. I have read years and years of diagnosis' for Casey Anthony, but I only have one word for her and that word is evil. No other word or diagnosis fits as perfectly as evil.

That's his excuse???
:floorlaugh:
Baez, highly sought after:rolleyes: high profile criminal defense attorney, :rolleyes:couldn't come up with a more intelligent answer..he did go to Law school right?

That's his typical line. Remember when he asked Kathy Belich what law school she went to? He really thinks he's in an exclusive club.

That's his typical line. Remember when he asked Kathy Belich what law school she went to? He really thinks he's in an exclusive club.

He is. The "it took me 8 years to pass the bar/get accepted because I had bad ethics, bikini salesman, skating on thin ice, Perry Mason ambush lawyer club"

I respect your opinion but for many of us, it does matter......

Eeks! BAYOU! I meant that for the pin 12 it did not matter Not me! We are of the same opinion! Threads moving so fast. Sorry! Ya know I would not say that it does not matter to us! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea