CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did they say that?

I think this idea is coming from this:

GRACE: Have you had a hard time getting information out of the father?

REDWINE: Well, you know, I`ve tried reaching out to him. You know, we`ve texted -- he`s -- you know, he`s just not been -- we just haven`t worked together very well through all this. And like I said, I`ve really tried to reach out to him. But people react differently, I guess.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1212/03/ng.01.html

I would normally agree with you, except that in situations where there is a history of domestic violence, things can escalate between family members very quickly. Someone who has already been in physical altercations with his son would be more likely than the average person to be set off by things the child does, like texting a frowny face to his mom. IMHO
Without even having to speculate about whether MR hurt his son over the holiday, MR is clearly someone with a short fuse. His criminal history says so.

That was a different son. In addition, it was during a physical dispute between the parents (and MR is the one who was beaten that night, not the son.) Nowhere have I seen that anyone said he EVER touched Dylan (except after he disappeared and ER made her accusations). MOO

I'm completely confused. When they did they to contact him?

After dylan went missing He wouldnt call them back!

This was the only thing i ever read about him and his cell phone.

No one has any idea what he did Sunday night.
he never said.

Cross country skis, snowshoes, metal detectors? Colorado residents are pretty tough when it comes to winter weather.

Oh I know, god bless 'em. For the searchers and for Dylan, it would make sense to search the Vallecito to Bayfield route sooner than later, no? Unless there's something specific to deter away from that area. Just to rule it out if nothing else.

Seajay that had to be so scary for you when you were young :(
Question....have you sleuthed that girl since you grew up ?
It would be very interesting to see what is known about that
case now.

Wow. What a great question. I would have never thought of that. No, I haven't. I'd have to ask my parents her name, I hope they can remember because it was so many years ago and I was so young, I don't remember it.

She lived across the street from my parents best friends. I had played with her a few times when we visited there. So I kinda knew year. We played dolls, jump rope and hopscotch together.

After dylan went missing He wouldnt call them back!

This was the only thing i ever read about him and his cell phone.

No one has any idea what he did Sunday night.
he never said.

He said he went home, went to bed and slept. Are we supposed to get videos? I think I'll pass. :what:

Didn't I read early on dads phone was shut off after 8 pm, right after Dylan's? I know I read it. I just don't know if it was a hypothesis or fact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I only remember ER saying she couldn't get in touch with him and then I heard his phone was turned off. But, that was after DR went missing. He said the media was calling him and he was being bombarded with phone calls. That is all I have heard about his phone being off.

That was a different son. In addition, it was during a physical dispute between the parents (and MR is the one who was beaten that night, not the son.) Nowhere have I seen that anyone said he EVER touched Dylan (except after he disappeared and ER made her accusations). MOO

Dad didnt even know who the He** beat him up.
I mean come on now
His son TOLD him it was he. And I do not feel son felt bad about it!

what a guy!

I feel badly for these kids having to go thru that.
sometimes ya have to do what ya have to do.

Oh I know, god bless 'em. For the searchers and for Dylan, it would make sense to search the Vallecito to Bayfield route sooner than later, no? Unless there's something specific to deter away from that area. Just to rule it out if nothing else.

That would be best, but we already have snow here and could get another 6" over this weekend. I don't know how long they have left there.

I don't remember hearing this. Why would Mom and Corey have tried to contact MR on Sunday night? I know ER texted DR but never heard anything about ER trying to contact MR.

Oh! No! My answer was about when they tried to contact him after they knew Dylan was missing. I didn't realize you were speaking of Sunday evening.

I only remember ER saying she couldn't get in touch with him and then I heard his phone was turned off. But, that was after DR went missing. He said the media was calling him and he was being bombarded with phone calls. That is all I have heard about his phone being off.

Your son goes missing and u turn off your phone.
I mean really.

Oh! No! My answer was about when they tried to contact him after they knew Dylan was missing. I didn't realize you were speaking of Sunday evening.

We are not talking about sunday evening.

Actually, ER wrote her affidavit that " Mark got extremely beligerant [sic] as he was very drunk and grabbed me and took a swing at his son,
'D' reacted and hit Mark."

Please re-read my post. I wrote "physical altercations" with his son. <modsnip>

History of domestic violence? :waitasec:

Your son goes missing and u turn off your phone.
I mean really.

If he was being called constantly by the press, I can sympathize. I almost unplugged my phone before the elections.

I remember reading that Corey was trying to text Mark when they learned Dylan was missing and he would not respond to the texts.
Later in the first week that Dylan went missing, I read that calls to Mark's cell phone were going unanswered. Calls made to his house just rang and rang till the call got cutoff - after so many rings unanswered, your call is ended automatically. I remember at one time it was 50 rings before the call was cut off. I don't know what it is now if that number has changed.

If he was being called constantly by the press, I can sympathize. I almost unplugged my phone before the elections.

There would be no press calling in the first few hours of your son going missing. That's when ER said that CR was trying over and over again to text his dad, with no answer.

There would be no press calling in the first few hours of your son going missing. That's when ER said that CR was trying over and over again to text his dad, with no answer.

Could he have been out of range of the cell towers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BROTHEROFLISA