Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
So she's been gone since Tuesday? Almost a week now. That's not good. I wonder when she was reported missing? Have I missed that?

The husband mentions when he reported his wife missing in his FB post. You'll have to find the post using the instructions, i.e. by looking under "Public posts" on FB, I posted earlier as we are not permitted to copy/paste Facebook posts.

My earlier post with instructions on how to search for "Public Posts" on FB
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NY NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012

So she's been gone since Tuesday? Almost a week now. That's not good. I wonder when she was reported missing? Have I missed that?

From FB postings the husband says he called to report her missing around 8 pm that same night. He also states they have been been together for 18 yrs and married over 13, he is numb over her disappearance.

So far I don't find him hinky but that's just my opinion.

It's not just you!

Jennifer's husband has almost nothing available to view. You can't even message him.
This is what's bothering me greatly...

I usually wait a while into,a case to get pessimistic...

But hubby's lack of communication in most any,form is ominous...

I would assume LE has searched ALL apartments at Plank Road Manor...

this apartment complex has next to nil information about it either...

.... No reviews... No images.... No advertised number part of address, even!
...Just that it is on Plymouth Street... :no:

By the way, Londonrraine.... Do you know Jennifer?

Can you give us any insight about her?

How did you find out about her?

TIA

I am not familiar with that area of New York at all...

but by looking at the map... There seems to be at least one other way to get to and from Destiny USA from JR's house more quickly...than going through Norwich...

but maybe she has a friend there?

What is Destiny USA like...is it a famous shopping mall? ... What kind of area is it in?.... Would any of you go shopping there by yourself?

TIA

but by looking at the map... There seems to be at least one other way to get to and from Destiny USA from JR's house more quickly...than going through Norwich...

What is Destiny USA like...is it a famous shopping mall? ... What kind of area is it in?.... Would any of you go shopping there by yourself?

TIA

Yes it is a large mall, no reason not to go alone. But normally one would take 81-North as far as I know, to get anywhere near Syracuse, so much easier and quicker. I lived not far from Chenango growing up.

I usually wait a while into,a case to get pessimistic...

But hubby's lack of communication in most any,form is ominous...

I would assume LE has searched ALL apartments at Plank Road Manor...

this apartment complex has next to nil information about it either...

.... No reviews... No images.... No advertised number part of address, even!
...Just that it is on Plymouth Street... :no:

Google maps bring up this building for Plank Road Manor, Plymouth, Norwich, NY.

Plank Road Manor
http://goo.gl/maps/ryc2D

By the way, Londonrraine.... Do you know Jennifer?

Can you give us any insight about her?

How did you find out about her?

TIA
I don't know her, no. I've been doing whatever I can to help with Missing persons cases for a few years now. I found Jennifer's info on the Facebook Missing page. When I saw very little news about her disappearance, I thought i'd try to get a ball rolling to help spread awareness.
I know nothing about her, beyond what you can see from her FB. I'm just trying to help.

I am in NY, but not where she is from. I'm downstate, she's Upstate, and I am not familiar with that area. I would sure like more insight into where Jennifer is.

I believe there is more to this case than what is being stated. IMO the lack of communication from the family/friends makes me feel like there is something they are not telling us about Jennifer.

TIA

That whole area of NY is very hilly and rural (outside of Syracuse anyways). The areas between towns/cities often have thick forests and a lot of hills. There are several possibly routes to take and all (IME) are 2 lanes, one in each direction. Its beautiful in the fall......but.....so many places to even begin to look. The areas where the phone and car were found are quite close to the access points for the I90 as well.

after looking at both the fb's there are a few things that sort of jump out (to me anyway) https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.ramsaran but ill let yall look at them and see if we see the same things...
Hey Nellie, can you please pull up the husbands page where posts are visable and link that to me, as you linked Jennifer's FB here? I dont know if it's my eyes, my settings or what, but I still cannot seem to view his posts.

:) Thank you!

Do we know what town Jennifer lives in? Much of Chenango County is close to I-81, which leads directly to the mall. I can't see a busy mother on a shopping trip taking a tour to see the leaves changing, etc. I guess if she lived east of Norwich, she may have had to pass through there.

This case caught my attention because I grew up in the Central NY area and used to shop at that mall all the time...

From following some links on her FB, it seems her online name of choice is d00rst0p. When you Google it, quite a lot comes up. I'm fairly certain its her as she posts on craft sites as a knitter (one of her FB posts was to answer a question that she wanted a KnitPicks gift certificate...), and also on some running sites (you can tell her husband is an avid runner from his FB, and also Jennifer to some extent).

Some of what I've found:

http://forums.runnersworld.com/forums/runner-communities/beginners/running-fibromyalgia-1 (Says in a comment in response to this post she has fibromyalgia and is on some medications that a person shouldn't just necessarily stop cold-turkey - wonder if she would have had her meds with her when she left?)

https://twitter.com/d00rst0p

http://www.wattpad.com/user/d00rst0p

Lots of other stuff on Google. Hopefully some of it will prove relevant since there seems to be so little info on this case...

Do we know what town Jennifer lives in? Much of Chenango County is close to I-81, which leads directly to the mall. I can't see a busy mother on a shopping trip taking a tour to see the leaves changing, etc. I guess if she lived east of Norwich, she may have had to pass through there.

New Berlin. I don't think 1-81 would be the route I would take from there to the mall. I would use either the direct route outlined on the map posted on page 2 (link below) or head north to either 20 or I-90 via 46.

https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=...fnxqimrxbm3KY3ZiTFQrNWWdfnxqg&t=h&mra=ls&z=10

ETA locations of phone and car seem to indicate she took similar route to that shown.

Yes I see New Berlin is quite rural, not really near 81.

From FB postings the husband says he called to report her missing around 8 pm that same night. He also states they have been been together for 18 yrs and married over 13, he is numb over her disappearance.

So far I don't find him hinky but that's just my opinion.

Ya know, Coldpizza, I don't find him hinky yet either.

I don't know her, no. I've been doing whatever I can to help with Missing persons cases for a few years now. I found Jennifer's info on the Facebook Missing page. When I saw very little news about her disappearance, I thought i'd try to get a ball rolling to help spread awareness.
I know nothing about her, beyond what you can see from her FB. I'm just trying to help.

I am in NY, but not where she is from. I'm downstate, she's Upstate, and I am not familiar with that area. I would sure like more insight into where Jennifer is.

Thank you for bringing this case to our attention, Londonrraine!

:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member