CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
jaycee duggard

elizabeth smart

little boy that was kidnapped off of his bike (heck he even had access to the computer)

it is possible imhoo.

It *can* happen, but the chances are minute compared to...other, more common occurances.

Random thoughts I have had...Dylan flew in, right? Did he meet someone on the plane? Make a new friend? Exchange numbers? Possibly texted that new 'friend' and said, 'Hey can you take me to my friends? My dad can't..' Or received a text from a 'new' friend saying 'Hey, I can pick you up and we can....(whatever).' Or even pre-arranged for 'new' friend to pick him up, figuring his dad wouldn't take him...Did any other passengers disembark at the same place as Dylan? Have all the passengers on the plane been checked out? It could be a good way and possibly unplanned way for a pedophile to meet and/or 'pick-up' a new kid...

Would LE intentionally lie about the last time Dylan's phone pinged a cell tower?

Something interesting happened in the Sierra Lamar case.

LE stated that the dogs tracked her scent to the edge of the driveway.

It was not until an arrest was made that yes they did track her to that point, thus LE did not lie, but her scent had in fact been tracked by the dogs further down the block.

They purposely omitted how far her scent was tracked.

I think some give this teeny, tiny police force of 5 strong that has never handled a missing child way too much credit.

And before anybody says it..sure the FBI swooped in but I would bet if they have one officer back at home office consulting on this case they are lucky.

A smaller LE does not mean that they do not know the protocols involved with respect to a potential crime scene.

It as well does not mean that they did not collect items prior to the the obtaining the search warrant.

What it tells me is that they did not have the resources available to them that the CBI, and FBI were able to bring to the table.

"The Sheriff's Office is not calling Mark Redwine a suspect," said Bender, "However, since that house was the last place Dylan was seen, it is only prudent to do a more thorough search of that house and property for any information that can help direct us to Dylan."

"Bender told the Herald that Mark Redwine has allowed investigators to look through his house on previous occasions."

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...edwines-father-does-not-call-father-a-suspect

Random thoughts I have had...Dylan flew in, right? Did he meet someone on the plane? Make a new friend? Exchange numbers? Possibly texted that new 'friend' and said, 'Hey can you take me to my friends? My dad can't..' Or received a text from a 'new' friend saying 'Hey, I can pick you up and we can....(whatever).' Or even pre-arranged for 'new' friend to pick him up, figuring his dad wouldn't take him...Did any other passengers disembark at the same place as Dylan? Have all the passengers on the plane been checked out? It could be a good way and possibly unplanned way for a pedophile to meet and/or 'pick-up' a new kid...

dylan did fly in, I'm sure LE have checked every text and call to and from his phone. LE stated that there was no activity on Dylans phone after apporx 8pm sunday night.

He had planned to go to his friends on sunday night so I can't see anything being arranged on the flight or after it, I'm sure LE would have investigated that avenue too.

Hmm, that is interesting scenario...I would think dad would tell someone though? Would that really be his fault?

It would depend on the circumstances. If dad broke the phone and threw it in the river and told Dylan if he loved his phone so much to go get it, then...yeah.

If dad broke the phone and threw it in the river, thinking they would just go on from there, and maybe Dylan would learn a lesson about priorities, but Dylan just went nuts and jumped in, then no.

But it wouldn't really matter whether it was or was not his fault as long as he *thought* it was, and therefore went about covering up his "crime" (or whatever it was that may have happened.)

This was just a theory...something to ponder....

Still no baby? We need to plan you a virtual baby shower, the sooner the better. Surely you will go into labor right as you are expected to make an appearance.

I went into labor with my first 12 hours before I was scheduled to be induced. He still has a habit of showing up at the very last minute.

No baby :cry: I'm miserable! She's lucky she is worth it. It is honestly just as frustrating as waiting for Dylan to come home.

simply by saying "take the focus off of me", he not only places focus ON him, but he also misses an opportunity to do what parents are desperate to do when their child is missing out there - communicate with them. He also clearly states his agenda - that people stop looking at him. very transparent. and a bigger concern for him than communicating with his child or with whomever may have his child. or even asking for community help. it's very curious.

Exactly.

A smaller LE does not mean that they do not know the protocols involved with respect to a potential crime scene.

It as well does not mean that they did not collect items prior to the the obtaining the search warrant.

What it tells me is that they did not have the resources available to them that the CBI, and FBI were able to bring to the table.

"The Sheriff's Office is not calling Mark Redwine a suspect," said Bender, "However, since that house was the last place Dylan was seen, it is only prudent to do a more thorough search of that house and property for any information that can help direct us to Dylan."

"Bender told the Herald that Mark Redwine has allowed investigators to look through his house on previous occasions."

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...edwines-father-does-not-call-father-a-suspect

Smaller LE I think I read some place "5" strong has taken a class and read the books but no experience at all.

Somebody help me out here. How many years since a child went missing?

BBM

But what if you had to leave the house at 7:30 am anyway? And your kid wanted a ride somewhere the night before, but you negotiated with them, and said ' not tonight.' But I do have to go out tomorrow early, so I will take you then'? Does that sound like more of a possibility for you?

My kids would make plans around my schedule. When they were on a break from school they would ask me to drop them off on my way to work or pick them up on my way home. I live in the city where everything was close, but made exceptions for my kids school (there was a school 1/2 mile from us but they went to school in another school 7 miles from us) that meant driving them to see their friends from school.
So there was a lot of negotiations in our house.

Mark lives in a remote area and didn't he hire a lawyer to protect his back?
I think he is afraid to answer the door because he thinks someone might want to shoot him or stab him, so if he has a thick pillow in front of him, he can deflect blows to his body. jmo

bbm I'm sorry, I don't wish anyone harm at all. It's early and I nearly spit coffee all over my pc when I read that.

AHHHHH........!!!! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Now I know who was NICE and who was NAUGHTY !

:blushing: :what:

Everyone has to have a hobby. Mine just happens to pay $2.99 per minute...

There are 7 billion people on this planet. If anyone were to try to predict typical behavioral reactions of a parent of a missing child, he or she would be wrong about 7 billion times - give or take a few thousand of those predictions to mere chance alone. Think about this - someone was bothered enough about him grasping a pillow when he answered the door that it was discussed ad nauseum. That's a bit of a reach, no?

Well you did say there were hundreds of reasonable explanations. I disagree, and would love to discuss some of those hundreds.

The pillow thing? I think it's due to lack of information, and not wanting to let these threads for Dylan dwindle away...

Respectfully BBM

Respectfully, how do you know this?

Salem

Ditto. I've seen that type of statement made many times and wonder the same thing. I've heard it with ' nice new home, new renovations, great new job ' etc etc and I wonder how we know this? Do we know what ER's old job was vs her new job? Are they similar or did she hit the job jack pot and triple her income with her move?
Which brings me to another question that I'm sure no one has the answer to but here goes........ I wonder if ER and MR were ' carrying on' while ER was married to MH way back when and then similarly at the end of the ER/MR marriage was ER ' carrying on ' with MH? Not that it matters actually, but it would make any normal x spouse jealous feelings about 10 x worse for each man if so.

No baby :cry: I'm miserable! She's lucky she is worth it. It is honestly just as frustrating as waiting for Dylan to come home.
Righto ... here's a 'to do' list for tomorrow: curries - nice and spicy; a few long walks; a bit of hanky panky - ahem; raspberry leaf tea - doesn't taste that flash, but not too bad; and here's new one ...Mars Bars!!

Will keep you busy if nothing else :)

Could it be that the reason LE announced the day after the SW on MR's house and vehicles that the case was a "criminal investigation" was because they didn't find any evidence whatsoever that MR was involved??

If they found no evidence whatsoever and knowing he's in the hotseat, I would hope they could say ' at THIS time we don't believe MR was involved ' or they believe a ' stranger' abduction happened. LE is playing fast and loose with the language ! UGH if they would just be a bit more clear .

I think so. I think that's why they aren't saying anything. They want their silence to give the real perp a false sense of security, that he is getting away with it. It's not like LE hasn't used this as a ploy in the past. IMO

But couldn't that backfire?
Letting the public perception be that MR is involved IF they believe otherwise is really stalling out the case. Imagine some folks in a town an hour away seeing some weird stuff going on at a neighbors and never putting it together with Dylan because LE 's language has made it seem MR could very well be responsible for Dylan's disappearance? See what I mean?
Weird neighbor , young boy shows up , seems a little hinky, he says it's his nephew from florida visiting, they don't ever put it together because they've got no reason to believe DR is missing and in an unknown location.

Question for azgrandma, in your experience, is MR someone who attends church services?

In the two interviews where he went on camera he said Dylan "is in his prayers." Of course I realize many people who pray do not actually attend any churches.

not when we were together. his family is religious though, so things like saying grace and that sort of thing wasn't a big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea