CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was not able to read much yesterday so I figured I would pick different pages at random to see if I missed anything new being talked about. *advertiser censored* lines and phone sex...... Had to read way more pages then I wanted to right now. LOL

I was not able to read much yesterday so I figured I would pick different pages at random to see if I missed anything new being talked about. *advertiser censored* lines and phone sex...... Had to read way more pages then I wanted to right now. LOL

It was entertaining, at the least, yes?

Haha

Shore , shore , shore and once again shore :D :D

I am going to end up with a complexion here .

Haha

Shore , shore , shore and once again shore :D :D

I am going to end up with a complexion here .

It wasn't your post that I saw first. Forgot posters name but the one that wanted to make it clear with the MODs that *advertiser censored* lines were against TOS. LOL Then it was a must, yes a must not a want, I had to know who was talking about *advertiser censored* lines.

And yes very entertaining. Gives something to smile about while reading about our missing when typos or auto-correct fails just happen at the right time or just have someone throw in humor every now and then.

Smaller LE I think I read some place "5" strong has taken a class and read the books but no experience at all.

Somebody help me out here. How many years since a child went missing?

Last lost child in the area-CJ Harvey July 1984 near Pagosa Springs. Some of LE were probably about CJ's age when THAT happened.

Stands to reason any other missing kids in the area were runaways who were located. Makes me feel less bad about LE's responses-- they were simply following the usual patterns.

I went and read alot about the Vallecito Lake community yesterday, trying to gauge community feel and response. It wasn't much help. They were very preoccupied with the search early on, spread all over the place and then, after the feds showed up and definitely after the last large community search, silent. Small, tight and silent. Do they have any ideas if someone among them (who isn't named MR) might be capable of such a deed? If so, they're sure not tarring and feathering them.

It wasn't your post that I saw first. Forgot posters name but the one that wanted to make it clear with the MODs that *advertiser censored* lines were against TOS. LOL Then it was a must, yes a must not a want, I had to know who was talking about *advertiser censored* lines.

And yes very entertaining. Gives something to smile about while reading about our missing when typos or auto-correct fails just happen at the right time or just have someone throw in humor every now and then.

Now that you mention it, the mods never did tell us if whorelines are legal or not at WS.

it is what it is. I don't think it means anything other than that is the way he speaks.:twocents:

If this were my hubby, I can say with certainty that he would have a very hard time speaking to a missing child on t.v. That's just who he is. For some men, it's just difficult in a crisis situation. They know that if they try to say more than a few words, it's going to sound worse, so they say as little as possible.

It *can* happen, but the chances are minute compared to...other, more common occurances.

A child disappearing for almost a month and a half is uncommon too.

Ditto. I've seen that type of statement made many times and wonder the same thing. I've heard it with ' nice new home, new renovations, great new job ' etc etc and I wonder how we know this? Do we know what ER's old job was vs her new job? Are they similar or did she hit the job jack pot and triple her income with her move?

Technically she received a demotion. She used to be the director of financial aid for Fort Lewis College (http://communique.uccs.edu/?p=3462), now she's only associate director of financial aid at Colorado College (http://catalystnewspaper.com/2012/12/07/son-of-cc-staff-member-still-missing-after-more-than-two-weeks/, look under photo caption.)

Her income may have gone up because (guessing) Colorado Springs may be a more expensive place to live than Durango, but I doubt she hit the jackpot.

A child disappearing for almost a month and a half is uncommon too.

Not nearly as uncommon as a disappeared child being found alive months or years later.

Sadly, we seem to have more and more disappearing children, and less and less happy endings.

The happy endings are so few and far between we remember almost all of their names. The missing children...the ones that are never found...try to remember all of their names. It's just impossible.

Somethi g just occurred to me about MR holding that pillow. I had envisioned a pillow from the bed. Perhaps it was simply a decorator pillow for the couch. Maybe he was just straightening up when the doorbell rang. Maybe it means absolutely nothing.

"Mark Redwine told The Denver Post he hired a criminal lawyer to watch his back while he presses the search for his 13-year-old son, Dylan Redwine, who disappeared from the Pine River Valley two weeks ago."
Read more: http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2012...g-two-weeks/UPI-85631354470782/#ixzz2Grx9a6pg

Other news articles just said that MR had consulted with a defense attorney. Both were after the extensive forensic search and interview.

I dont think he has hired one. He may have consulted with one since his ex was publically accusing him.

If he had really hired an attorney he wouldnt have been at the search for Dylan where each search team had a police officer assigned to it. Nor would LE say that he continues to be cooperative. If he had lawyered up they would take that as a sign he is no longer cooperating fully.

And to this date LE has ruled NO ONE out not JUST Mark Redwine.........not even Cody or Elaine. So if the reporter had asked had Elaine or Cody been ruled out imo they would have told them 'we are ruling no one out at this time.'

imo

You can't delete what's on record by the phone company. It's only "deleted" off of your phone. (and I'm not sure it's *really* gone off of that...much like a computer)

It would stay readable via forensics until overwritten. So if Dylan received other text messages after he deleted some, the new text messages could overwrite the space that the deleted messages took.

I found a paper on the forensics of reading text messages from phones. (Seriously.) http://www.willassen.no/svein/pub/mobilememory.pdf It gets fairly technical early on, but the beginning is a good read.

But as others have said, the cell company would have records so reading info from a phone we don't have can't be done.

and cucumber salad :what:

..and a long car ride on a bumpy road!

Quote:
Originally Posted by catswhiskers
Righto ... here's a 'to do' list for tomorrow: curries - nice and spicy; a few long walks; a bit of hanky panky - ahem; raspberry leaf tea - doesn't taste that flash, but not too bad; and here's new one ...Mars Bars!!

Will keep you busy if nothing else

I dont think he has hired one. He may have consulted with one since his ex was publically accusing him.

If he had really hired an attorney he wouldnt have been at the search for Dylan where each search team had a police officer assigned to it. Nor would LE say that he continues to be cooperative. If he had lawyered up they would take that as a sign he is no longer cooperating fully.

And to this date LE has ruled NO ONE out not JUST Mark Redwine.........not even Cody or Elaine. So if the reporter had asked had Elaine or Cody been ruled out imo they would have told them 'we are ruling no one out at this time.'

imo

We can't know what they would have said. (imo)

Somethi g just occurred to me about MR holding that pillow. I had envisioned a pillow from the bed. Perhaps it was simply a decorator pillow for the couch. Maybe he was just straightening up when the doorbell rang. Maybe it means absolutely nothing.

I do think it means absolutely nothing. This happened when Dylan first went missing and he was being hounded by all the media.

It probably was the pillow left on the couch where Dylan had been sleeping.

<Mod snip>

IMO

OT

I am used to it . I am dyslexic so I have made bigger errors . To this day my mum still brings this one up if she meets new friends of mine .

I had left her a note to say "please do not forget to feed the planets "

It should of read " please do not forget to feed the plants " and it confused her for about 5 minutes as she tried to figure out what I was on about .

So this delightful story still gets aired 15 years afterwards just for the sheer embarrassment .

I agree that ER thinks that Dylan is probably dead. But she was not the last one to see him. And she said she believes that MR might have harmed him.

But since MR was the last one to see him,
it is most interesting that he concludes his son is dead, imo.

Correction. The last known to have seen him. We don't know who was the last person to see him, someone could still be seeing him if he's being held captive by some pervert.

We can't know what they would have said. (imo)

What do you mean?

As far as I know they have said they are not ruling ANYONE out? Has that changed?

When have they come out and said Elaine and Cody have been ruled out?

Now I know they did it publicly in a few days with Jessica Ridgeway's parents but when did they rule out the mother and brother in this case? Or anyone for that matter?

I could have missed the interview since I have been interested in other cases lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike