Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #81

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE CUBES

ICE CUBES

I have always kept water bottles in back of trunk, without looking there are probably seven right now. We have double wall stainless steel thermoses and if water is warm, South Texas sun, over ice is cool in seconds. We spend quite a few hours out, Sea World etc, nice to have extra water available

Yes, agreed! I don't drink soda, so I always have bottles of water in my car. I got tired of forgetting to grab a few on my way out the door so I just started leaving my case of water in the trunk after my trip to the "$200 Store" (Costco).

I actually prefer drinking luke warm or room temp water to cold water... it hurts my throat and gives me a headache.

If she had this case of water in the trunk why the need to purchase bottle water at her pit stops like...McDonalds? She bought water again according to another receipt only I forget where that was.

Cold water would be more refreshing than tepid Costco bottled water sitting in a hot trunk.

Even on the stand, when she was talking about the leg of the trip from Redding to Monterey, she uses "we"...

moo

And did you notice that Juan just ignored that. I think she was wanting to say "did you say "we" ... who was with you?" .... he didn't bite and was probably going to throw somebody else under the bus ... or set up an alibi/witness to her actions. Thoughts?

Yes and did'nt she drive it at night?

Apparently so, since there is no record of her stopping at a motel and she supposedly arrives at Travis' house around 4:00am. No need for sunscreen during those hours either!!

:D

I just gotta say I am glad DB is alive... I hope he has wised up. It didn't take Abe long did it? ~ well once she got on the stand anyway!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Unless I am mis-reading your post but;
Why wouldn't you think the jurors want the facts too?

This is so complicated and intense that I get one of those Jodi-migraines after reading these sorted details, opinions, facts and theories.

That is my exact point! That is what defense attorneys try and did successfully with the Anthony case. bring in information that has nothing to do with the verdict decision as to what is premeditated murder.

But the details do not matter for them to do the verdict as needed. it is done only for the distraction to the real issue at hand in my opinion. a lot of what we are discussing, and what the defense is bringing in, have nothing nothing nothing to do with pre meditation. yes, I understand that they are trying to bring in the battered women's syndrome, but we have seen nothing of that. What we're saying is trashing and stuff that has nothing to do with what they should be considering.

Moo

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I also am surprised that they aren't using "Mental" As a defense because she most certainly seems to be. JMO

Here is my question:

Is there any logical reason why she refilled the 3 gas cans in Salt Lake City if she was not driving through Arizona on her trip home? I first assumed it was to remain "off the grid" in terms of purchases in Arizona on the trip back but she didn't go that way.

Do you think she filled those gas cans in SLC to further corroborate her story about filling the gas cans to avoid spending more money on higher priced gas in California? I assume she had burned all her evidence by that point, so she didn't need the full gas cans anymore...

That's exactly what I believe.

Is it for sure JA drove through Hoover Dam. Could she have driven through Laughlin instead? When we lived in Henderson Nv and would drive out to Phoenix we always drove through Laughlin to miss having to deal with Hoover Dam.

She has testified she has not had any mental health treatment, while answering a Jury question, and any treatment or prescriptions now would be administered at the jail.

MOO

But in her Jody way, did she not say that she did not seek medical attention. The word seek is important.

Those are white gym socks with sandals, no?

And bankruptcy is in his 'rear-view' -- double entendre intended -- not to mention aiding and abetting a lying torture-murderess.

Not to mention what she characterized as closet smoking and alcoholism.

Jodi Arias Trial- Pic Mystery Witness -Jodi's Ex- Darryl Brewer-Livestream Links - YouTube

No, thanks.

he didn't aid or abet intentionally....obviously at the time she wasn't telling people of her murder plans. he was flipped on her in trial where the real JA was pushed in his face and he was forced to see it clearly. Geez he didn't even want his face shown-nor would I! She threw him and everyone who she supposedly cared for under the bus. I will not believe her on alcoholism or smoking unless he clarifies...since we all know JA is prone to some *slight* exaggeration and fabrication to those who cross her. Just another schmuck taken in by a nasty sociopath.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Her immediate retort to the cop who pulled her over --due to the upside-down plate was (paraphrasing) "One of my friends must've been playing a joke on me"

I mean....why not be authentically surprised and say "wow. That's weird. I wonder how that happened?"

The fact that she always has immediate 'excuses' isn't serving her innocence too well!!

Please tell me the jurors are as cynical as I am and not buying any of her testimony. Please restore my faith in humanity and tell me, it's not just me!?

Don't worry. She trips up every time she opens her mouth. She should have told the officer "Oh, the skate boarders must have done that."

But in her Jody way, did she not say that she did not seek medical attention. The word seek is important.

because she isn't mentally ill. her disorders aren't chemical.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I just gotta say I am glad DB is alive... I hope he has wised up. It didn't take Abe long did it? ~ well once she got on the stand anyway!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I'm thinking Abe went on one date with her and could smell the cray from minute one? :waitasec:

Abe was discussed during the phone call where JA herself isn't sure why he deleted/blocked her from his FB or Myspace or something. She's so thoroughly deluded it's unreal.

One other thing that has somewhat stuck out to me and made me go HMMM. She purchased a gas can at Walmart. 2 bottles of sunscreen and some facial cleaners. I just have to wonder why the sunscreen? Did she think a trip to kill Travis would result in long walks in the desert?? Or did she think she might get a last minute invite to Cancun and wanted to make sure she had sunscreen? Any thoughts on that one? Most folks who buy sunscreen are planning time outside and usually only need one bottle.

Didn't she say something on the stand about seeing Death Valley (one of the 1000 Places...) on her way to see Ryan? The sunscreen may have been bought to substantiate that initial story.

Is it for sure JA drove through Hoover Dam. Could she have driven through Laughlin instead? When we lived in Henderson Nv and would drive out to Phoenix we always drove through Laughlin to miss having to deal with Hoover Dam.
Is that something someone would have a record of? Going through the Hover Dam check point?

According to Daryl, didn't they both filed bankruptcy after they let the house go into foreclosure? I don't think she had any credit. She certainly doesn't in any of her stories!!

You can easily have a secured credit card after bankruptcy. That is why I'm asking a question of everyone. Did she or did she not use a credit card or did she use a debit card when she rented the car?

I think she said she didn't have access.
She must not count all those hours with her DV expert coaching her as "access".

You can easily have a secured credit card after bankruptcy. That is why I'm asking a question of everyone. Did she or did she not use a credit card or did she use a debit card when she rented the car?

It was on her wamu statement

$233.97

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics