Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, the rings being left home are a telling piece of evidence. I dont think any woman would deliberately leave her rings at home even if she was planning on leaving someone. I would say the rings were removed from her finger after death and either left home or brought back home to make it look like she just ran off! Those rings could have been checked for fingerprints to tell if someone other than her had handled them! Did LE think to do this? Lots of little telltale things of evidence that im not sure was even thought of in this case! Even if Jenn were going to meet someone she had met online, she would have left her rings on and just taken them off and put them in her purse, it seems to me!

Saw one case on ID where the husband murdered his wife in a fit of rage.. He removed her valuable diamond wedding ring set, and then placed a much cheaper plain gold wedding band on her finger before disposing of her body.. The husband was later convicted for her murder.
I could see this scenario happening very easily in this case...jmho

Even the $500.00 amount that JR was aloted to spend at the mall, combined with the full tank of gas was a ruse, imo, to lend credence to the even larger ruse that JR had left on her own volition to begin a new life & to prevent a timely and competent investigation...jmho

'No matter how well you plan something, always expect the unexpected, and just because you think you've done all you can for something to go right. Something can still & will go awry'.. 'No such thing as the perfect crime'..

JR & her family needs Justice....

IMO, the rings being left home are a telling piece of evidence. I dont think any woman would deliberately leave her rings at home even if she was planning on leaving someone. I would say the rings were removed from her finger after death and either left home or brought back home to make it look like she just ran off! Those rings could have been checked for fingerprints to tell if someone other than her had handled them! Did LE think to do this? Lots of little telltale things of evidence that im not sure was even thought of in this case! Even if Jenn were going to meet someone she had met online, she would have left her rings on and just taken them off and put them in her purse, it seems to me!

Good point. Even if this mythical "emotional attachment" existed -- she would hardly make plans to run off with someone she only knew online. There'd be a "let's grap a coffee and get to know each other" sort of meeting -- most likely outside the county. And she would probably have her rings on when she left and when she got back -- as you said, just put them in her purse.

I really dont think that there was any chance that she would have just left to start a new life, just like that. Any woman who loves her kids like she did, wouldnt do something like that especially since any woman would know that that would spoil any chances of getting custody of them even if she did want to leave him. Im sure she was smart enough to go about doing it right with a legal separation and plans made ahead of time for custody of the children. Even if the case were severe mental and physical abuse, most women would call an abuse hotline and go to a safe house with the kids, or it seems she would have gone with her parents. But i really dont believe that someone who is married for almost 20 yrs to the same person would just run off with out making it legal first. Theres just too much to lose! IMO the whole thing was staged to make it look like that was what she did, right down to leaving her rings at home!

So...Jen's body was left on Center Road, the same road where the trail head to Plymouth Loop -- a popular trail for those who enjoy vigorous outdoor exercise -- is located.

Question for locals: is the trail head parking lot paved...or is it just grass? (grass that could have gotten caught in a wheel?)

And...Plymouth Loop trailhead is just 1/2 mile from One Eye Street, where Tom Francisco's body was found. A location that would be familiar to those who frequent Plymouth Loop (or even drive or run regularly down that section of 23).

And...Jen's van was found at Plank Road Manor -- the site of a shooting a few years ago
http://www.evesun.com/news/stories/...ollowing-leads-in-apartment-complex-shooting/

Seems like someone disposed of the body and van in two locations associated with murder and violence. As if trying to deflect attention.

Someone, of course, quite familiar with the area. Someone who had read the news stories. Or heard local gossip.

I agree that the 3 bodies being found so close in proximety isn't related, but I can't help to think there has to be a reason why this area was chosen.

-Wendy was with aquaintances (she knew through school - possibly at a party)
-Mr. Francisco was found in a trailer (possibly residing/a hideout - most likely knew his killer)
-Jennifer was found at a random area (the spouse is always the first to clear as a possible suspect - no POI named in her case so far)

Rt 23 is known to have runners, cyclist and hikers.

Plank road manor has a bad reputation - drive by shooting was on the front page of the Evening Sun so common knowledge.

Tall grass is everywhere in this entire area - maybe we have someone capable of specifying exactly where it came from? IMO Walasik was guilty, but the professional used in his case is why Walasik has felt so comfortable in thinking he was going to get off - Birdox is everywhere and the professional that testified, said it couldn't be found in the lake his wife's body was retrieved from - obviously Walasik did his homework because there is birdox in that lake. So my trust in the fact we have someone in this field is grim. Maybe it was sent to someone capable, we wouldn't know, LE hasn't said anything - JMO

Quote Respectfully Snipped BM for focus..

Quote by Upstate:
I agree that the 3 bodies being found so close in proximety isn't related, but I can't help to think there has to be a reason why this area was chosen.

Calculating ruses are not uncommon in homicide cases.
In the Mickey Shunick(LA 05/2012) abduction and murder. Her bicycle was placed for easy location in shallow water at Whiskey Bay Bridge by sexual predator/serial killer Brandon Lavergne. Whiskey Bay was located off an Interstate exit, miles from the abduction site, and was well known as a body dump for Baton Rouge prolific serial killer Dexter Todd Lee. There is also unsolved cases of a serial killer on the loose in nearby Jennings, LA.

Imo, the bicycle placement was a calculating effort by BSL to manipulate investigators into thinking that ULL anthropology student Mickey Shunick, was abducted by a transient sexual predator from another city, state, or even the Jennings Serial killer.. Many folks thought she may have been the victim of a habitual drunk driver, who disposed of her body to prevent vehicular manslaughter consequences.
Imo, sexual predators/serial killers leave obvious signs. Many of these signs are not obvious, even to experienced investigators. These signs can't be seen or touched, but must be felt; love, hate, good, and evil...
BSL, used jurisdictional linkage blindness and many other calculating cat & mouse tricks to deflect and elude police from proper identification & arrest of the unknown suspect...
Due to a competent investigation by LPD, utilizing of all available resources, and enormous public awareness. BSL's ruses were rendered ineffective, and he is now serving LWOP in Angola State Prison...

Checking in. Been a busy day but had a gut feeling today was the day.....guess I was wrong. :(.

Jennifer-Ramsaran-2.jpg

Jennifer .. a beautiful person who deserves justice.

As do her children.

:scale:

(Love this photo .. with Jen modelling her own craftwork, no doubt)

Jennifer .. a beautiful person who deserves justice.

As do her children.
:scale:
(Love this photo .. with Jen modelling her own craftwork, no doubt)

RSBM:

Her beautiful knitting- which takes a lot of patience.

IMO, she must have had the patience of a saint to put with all she did.

And it must run in the family.

:waiting:

Originally posted by Nervous Nellie on 12-16-2012

"i cant find hardly any info on this case other than the phone was found tossed out....other than that every story is the same and the fb is worthless (sorry, but no info there either, just the missing flyer...so that part is good...)jmo"

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #1

Ok... thought some reflection on Thread 1 may give us some new ideas.

My question of the day:

Why was there so little information 4 days out?

Surely GR, and Jen's parents, would be getting anxious to know Jen's official COD by now? Though perhaps for different reasons from each other. I hope that they are still communicating with LE and/or the Coroner on a regular basis and asking for answers.

The locals, too, must be very concerned about what may have caused the disappearance and consequent death of one of their own ... well, those locals that know about it anyway.

Surely GR, and Jen's parents, would be getting anxious to know Jen's official COD by now? Though perhaps for different reasons from each other. I hope that they are still communicating with LE and/or the Coroner on a regular basis and asking for answers.

The locals, too, must be very concerned about what may have caused the disappearance and consequent death of one of their own ... well, those locals that know about it anyway.

It is kind of scary not knowing anything! I have to trust that LE would warn us if we were in any danger. I do take precautions and lock everything up and i keep an eye out for suspicious vehicles and people around in the middle of the night. I sure hope we hear something soon!!

It is kind of scary not knowing anything! I have to trust that LE would warn us if we were in any danger. I do take precautions and lock everything up and i keep an eye out for suspicious vehicles and people around in the middle of the night. I sure hope we hear something soon!!

Wish we could depend on LE warning the public. Past experience of Sheriff's Departments that utilize the silence & misinformation strategy speaks volumes...

Example: Several homicides & dismenberments in FL/GA are the work of a single serial killer..
http://www.snopes.com/crime/warnings/nohead.asp

'One month to the day after (FL) Cheryl Dunlap's murder, 24 year old Meredith Hope Emerson & her dog Ella was abducted from Blood Mountain, GA by serial killer Gary M. Hilton'.. she fought her abductor for 4 days buying time for a rescue by LE/GBI. The rescue never came due to the antiquated silence & misinformation strategy utilized by the GBI/UCSO....

A few of us locals have started getting very nervous and upset in the confusion of "are we really safe?" How do we know? I have a feeling LE is going to be getting a few calls due to locals being "scared of the unknown" (or the known) We need reassurance, this isn't right. I was in a panic the other night coming home from a friends house thinking someone was in the backseat of my car then instantly went into a another panic thinking the car following me so closely meant me harm. LE is going to have a panic epidemic on their hands if they aren't careful. I am not the only one getting scared, there are many.

A few of us locals have started getting very nervous and upset in the confusion of "are we really safe?" How do we know? I have a feeling LE is going to be getting a few calls due to locals being "scared of the unknown" (or the known) We need reassurance, this isn't right. I was in a panic the other night coming home from a friends house thinking someone was in the backseat of my car then instantly went into a another panic thinking the car following me so closely meant me harm. LE is going to have a panic epidemic on their hands if they aren't careful. I am not the only one getting scared, there are many.
All we can do is stay alert and watchful and report any suspicious persons or vehicles and keep everything locked up! Check out your cars with a flashlight before getting into them at night and keep your cars locked when not in use!

Quote of the Day:

Murder is unique in that it abolishes the party it injures, so that society has to take the place of the victim and on his behalf demand atonement or grant forgiveness; it is the one crime in which society has a direct interest.
W. H. Auden (1907 - 1973)

I cannot believe the Chenango County locals are not in an uproar about the murderer on the loose in their county.

Because if no arrest has been made, no person of interest. Who is the murderer? Who will they murder next?

I cannot believe the Chenango County locals are not in an uproar about the murderer on the loose in their county.

Because if no arrest has been made, no person of interest. Who is the murderer? Who will they murder next?

I think they need to determine how she died, before much else can happen. If there was no obvious trauma, and cause of death cannot be determined, they may have a very difficult time bringing a murder case against anyone.

-Wendy was with aquaintances (she knew through school - possibly at a party)
-Mr. Francisco was found in a trailer (possibly residing/a hideout - most likely knew his killer)
-Jennifer was found at a random area (the spouse is always the first to clear as a possible suspect - no POI named in her case so far)

Rt 23 is known to have runners, cyclist and hikers.

Plank road manor has a bad reputation - drive by shooting was on the front page of the Evening Sun so common knowledge.

Tall grass is everywhere in this entire area - maybe we have someone capable of specifying exactly where it came from? IMO Walasik was guilty, but the professional used in his case is why Walasik has felt so comfortable in thinking he was going to get off - Birdox is everywhere and the professional that testified, said it couldn't be found in the lake his wife's body was retrieved from - obviously Walasik did his homework because there is birdox in that lake. So my trust in the fact we have someone in this field is grim. Maybe it was sent to someone capable, we wouldn't know, LE hasn't said anything - JMO

Wait...I must have missed something -- who's Wendy??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LightInv