Nestle CEO: Water Is Not A Human Right, Should Be Privatized

charge 'em rent, with a clause stating no more of their water is allowed to fall on the city.

:stormingmad::stormingmad::stormingmad:

So what the heck is Mr. Watergreedy CEO gonna do? Send the water police to collect it from our yards when it rains? Buy up all the water fountains? Tell the world he owns the Mississippi, Nile, Danube rivers?

Seriously this pathetic little man's sentence had me thinking Mike Myers was advertising another Austin Powers movie.

Brabeck's article totally contradicts what he said in that video. He's trying to unring the bell and make people think that's not what he meant. I think it's pretty clear by what he said that it's not being misinterpreted.

Yeah I love his ominous 'explanation' from the back-peddle article.

Why does a company like Nestlé care about this?

Our consumers need access to clean, safe water and decent sanitation, wherever they are in the world, as do our hundreds of thousands of employees, their families and friends. As a good global citizen, we have a responsibility to be part of the solution.

Translation: We will control the water supply and rule the world...hahahah! And make Obscene profits...hahahaha! As a good global citizen I deserve to be the Richest man in the world.....the Master of the 'Masters of the Universe'...hahahaha.

I'm calling dibs on air!!!!

Now pay me! :)

I'm calling dibs on the words..A, An, The, Love, Money, Today, Is and What, Where, When and Why. Oh yeah and the word AIR. :floorlaugh:

I'll give you some of the words if you let me have some air. I also need a little air in my tires.

Oh and the "." in .com, .net, .org, etc..... All mine!

If their water falls on my dirt, and turns it to mud, I'll sue.

Well gosh, if he comes to the US what's he going to do to the acequias in New Mexico?

Brabeck's article totally contradicts what he said in that video. He's trying to unring the bell and make people think that's not what he meant. I think it's pretty clear by what he said that it's not being misinterpreted.
Just for you, Steely:

"In the mornin' you go gunnin'
For the man who stole your water..."

Are rain barrels a felony offense now? :eek:

I think Nestle only wants to take pristine rivers and lakes and drain them dry like they're doing in Canada. Tomorrow they'll be taxing the rain barrels so you're safe today. I'm assuming it's raining where you are 'cause it's raining here and we're kind of close. :fence:

The wiki page lists Nestle's brands worldwide. Good luck keeping all of these in mind next time you go shopping:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nestlé_brands

Of course the CEO has these attitudes about water. This is the same company that continues to purchase cocoa from plantations that are known to use child slave labor. And yet this year they were listed as one of the world's "most reputable" companies:

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/ne...s-top-ten-most-reputable-companies-2013-04-10

just my opinion - the heading...

This is one of the most dangerous sentences ever uttered in History!

If he's talking about it now, then 'they' already have plans to implement it. Don't get me started on HAARP and weather manipulation as well...
Yes, I have my 'tinfoil hat' on, but after reading that the signal seems pretty clear.

He also mentioned his main purpose - to keep his enterprise profitable, and with that said - to accomplish that and keep the profit wheels turning... there are no rules.

He's an Austrian that used to be the CEO of a Swiss company. Canada has an abundance of fresh water, but I'm pretty sure that if it's going to be piped anywhere, the end user will pay for it.

I just read the title and automatically wanted to throat punch the guy... wtf?!

People like this... who just want more and more money for themselves and other like them... erg... I can't even put into words what I feel about them! Lets just say my thoughts aren't very nice right now mkay?

Brands owned by Nestle
The 'water' section is quite extensive...
Looking thru the list I don't eat too many things made by nestle.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LightInv
Back