GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we should be generalizing about how law enforcement may or may not be incompetent. If you have something specific that we know about that they have done wrong then we can discuss that. If you have suggestions on what they could be or should be doing we can discuss that.

In my opinion we don't know what all LE is doing on this case to say if they are not doing everything they should be doing.

Ima

I apologize also. Terry & I are just so FRUSTRATED!!!

It's time to come home to your family little angel !
Hoping someone has the decency to come forward with what they know.
Praying those who know are racked with guilt and unable to sleep or eat
or think straight until they tell where this baby is.

ETA I take it the <Mod Snip> did not make her bail amount ?

Not that we are aware of, and from what I've been hearing from a lot of people, she is safer in jail than out on bail. I've been hearing a lot of threats regarding her if she does get out.

FM...if you aren't comfortable answering this please feel free to pass, but I am curious if K (Elaina's sis) has been to visit AS in jail? I just wonder if should that happen if perhaps that would have an emotional effect on AS, mayyybbee prompting to her to divulge information.

( I realize that may also be the worst idea ever and too traumatic for K), but it just occurred to me and thought I would ask/mention.

I think I just threw up when I read child's hair

If it is our sweet girl Elaina, then she's screaming out for someone to find her. Just like Laci and Connor washing ashore before Scott Peterson was arrested. In my heart, I hope the hair belongs to her, because I sincerely believe she's no longer with us.

Just my opinion.

Mel

I hope they are examining and running DNA on the hair. I hope tomorrow getting divers in the water will bring some answers. I hope tomorrow is the day Elaina comes home!

Praying for comfort and answers for Elaina's family tonight. You have no idea how many times a day you are in my thoughts and I'm sure so many of us are the same. I hope you are able to rest and have strength to get up and fight another day.

Hi All, i don't post a lot but I read everything I come across. I came across another post on another forum I don't think I can name here but there was a very knowledgable poster trying to explain how to scientifically calculate the rate of the rivers current so as one could measure about how far down the river one should be searching for anything that may have been dumped. Let me know if anyone would like the site and info or if it can be posted here or mods pls delete if this is completely off limits. Praying for Elaina and all her loved ones that she may be found and brought home to her father...jmo...sweets

Hi All, i don't post a lot but I read everything I come across. I came across another post on another forum I don't think I can name here but there was a very knowledgable poster trying to explain how to scientifically calculate the rate of the rivers current so as one could measure about how far down the river one should be searching for anything that may have been dumped. Let me know if anyone would like the site and info or if it can be posted here or mods pls delete if this is completely off limits. Praying for Elaina and all her loved ones that she may be found and brought home to her father...jmo...sweets

I would like the name of the site please. And the Maumee River is weird, sometimes you can see the water flowing north, other times it appears to be flowing south, depending on which direction the wind is blowing from and how gusty it is. Not sure if/how it would affect the undercurrents, if at all.

I would like the name of the site please. And the Maumee River is weird, sometimes you can see the water flowing north, other times it appears to be flowing south, depending on which direction the wind is blowing from and how gusty it is. Not sure if/how it would affect the undercurrents, if at all.

Has anyone tried contacting independent divers to help if law enforcement is unwilling? I know there's a dive center in Port Clinton called New Wave maybe someone affiliated with them would be willing to help?

Is it well known around town that part of the river is dangerous and has all that debris, cars, etc on the bottom of it? I wonder if people realized that's a good place to hide ...... :( ... knowing that searches will be near impossible.

Wow thread 5. Never imagined. Haven't been on all weekend. How long does it usually take to have hair tested. Praying that today is the day this sweet baby girl Elaina comes home.

I know this has nothing to do with the case but how in the world do CARS get in the river? And left there? "Oh, there goes my car, rolling into the river! Guess I'll just let it go." Weird.

Always checking in and continuing to pray for Elaina!

people "cleaning up" their property, stolen cars, insurance fraud, etc. i live in an area with many sinkholes and its the same way.

Are they diving today? Any new info on the testing of the hair? Is the spot the same spot that she supposedly told a cell mate about?

sorry, just can't let Elaina drop so far down the list.

http://www.erietvnews.com/video?clipId=9046529&autostart=true

Just found this video, but since my volume is broken on computer I have no idea what was said, but it seems to be a live report from just a little while ago.

WHAT?! No active search today And it will take WEEKS to determine if its human hair! They are not planning on putting divers in until the hair is proven its human first, by then she can be somewhere else in the river. Why are they dropping the ball on this! I'm sure they can determine if its human before weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti