The case for murder, #2

Hi Serpico - Following article dated, eerily and coincidentally, the day Rebecca's body was found. Maybe the following explains WHY no rape kit was used. IMO even IF young, brash, soon-to-be-promoted ME Jonathan Lucas HAD used the rape kit during autopsy, his findings would have been deemed irrelevant.

Rape Kits Go Untested
NBC San Diego
July 13, 2011

IMO the powers that be in $AN DIEGO grossly underestimated the repercussions their biased investigation would have..
================================================
Great work Carioca.....wow and to think that Stanford grad Kamala Harris as CA AG did not TAKE OVER and RE-OPENED this case.Hey Ms. Harris how much time did you set aside to examine the evidence? Obviously, not much for the pompous Stanford grad.

If you take a minute (and I hope you will) and re-read all we have together posted not only recently but going back in the various threads murder just keeps standing out and growing bigger with each addition to these threads and with each passing day. Thanks to all who come here, analyze, post, and discuss each and every possible scenario.

Quoting STS-135 - bringing over from Case for Murder Thread 1 - page 81- clipped for focus:
The still-unexplained impressions on Rebecca's left forearm and right calf could have only been made by the rope - because there are two loops clearly visible in both places. How did they get there unless she was already dead when they were made? There is no way that the binding on her legs could've moved that much unless she was dragged by LE, which I find extremely unlikely. The binding on her wrists AS already made sure to tell us that he loosened and moved, allegedly to take her pulse, but I still haven't found any reason not to think that he could've loosened and moved them to cover the impressions on her foreram which he might've only been able to notice with daylight in the morning. Apparently he didn't notice the impressions on her calf, or he might've also loosed those bindings to try to account for how the impressions were made.

Does anyone here still really believe that the bindings on her leg could've moved - What is it, two or three inches? - and then move back to their original position on their own? Are you thinking that LE moved them for photographing? I don't believe that one bit. Also, there are several loops on the rope binding still present on both her arms and her legs, so how come only two loops left impressions on both her arms and her legs?????!!!!! We should've seen four or more loops if both bindings had in fact been moved!!! Please remember, there was no other rope found on the lawn and the short piece of rope on the noose end was lying on the grass around her head - nowhere near either her arms or her legs while she lyed there for hours.

I find this to be a huge red flag IMO. Although I have yet to figure out where those impressions could've been made. IMHO they point to having been tied to something, even if perhaps not necessarily the chair - or at least not the one LE found in the room. That chair and comforter were left there to try to cover something, perhaps until the moisture from the cleanup dried. Was the room examined under blue light?

You make some very good points, STS-135. Therefore, I'd say, Houston, we have a problem -- actually quite a few.

Will begin with RED FLAGS on the ankles as noted in attached image:

1) RZ's body had already been turned from her LEFT side to her RIGHT side when this photo was taken as can see the brick walkway in the background. Her body was originally facing AWAY from the walkway, her RIGHT leg resting ABOVE her LEFT leg, the opposite as seen in this photo;

2) The 3 black arrows point to problems. Top arrow points to a DEEP indentation (maybe 4 or 5 rope widths, yet looks more like a crevice as seems to dip in the center) on her outer LEFT calf approximately 4 or 5 rope widths above the binding.

Lower left black arrow points to what looks like rope indentation that seems to circle beyond the levidity (red to white) mark, indicating whatever caused that indentation was at one time wrapped around the calf.

The other black arrow points to 3 parallel slanted indentations. They could match up to the leg of the white wicker chair but I question whether an indentation created before death would still remain post-mortem for 13 - 18 hours?

Considering there was only a 1/2 inch distance between ankles (according to AR), IMO none of these indentations can be attributed to the rope having slipped down when LE flipped her body from left to right.

3) Her RIGHT leg is almost bursting with blood from the pooling, yet this is the leg that was on TOP, not bottom, while she was left exposed on the grass for 13+ hours after Adam allegedly cut her down. The pooling should obviously be in the opposite leg, her LEFT leg, since gravity pools the blood DOWN, not UP.

4) Sharp scratch on LEFT calf, and also looks like blood on outer left foot..

Now to the wrists:

1) attached photo: left side photo taken in position body allegedly found. Right side photo, body is being tilted towards RZ's left as can see person behind with white shirt. Note: RZ RIGHT wrist is wearing blue Bionic; LEFT wrist has black Bionic and yellow Life Long;

2) Wrist segment of rope had 2 ends: photo on left shows one end (with question marks) pressed under her body and running under her right arm, the other end running under her right hip and seemingly through her left fingers. Once her body is tiled (right side photo), that rope end with ??? now runs under her right arm. Shouldn't it appear in the forefront? Something off here that doesn't make sense…

3) According to Gore theory, RZ defied gravity and CG when she tilted herself over the balcony on her LEFT hip. What then caused the long bruise on her RIGHT hip as well as the deep scratches on the RIGHT side of her back (note arrows)?

4) Why all that paint on the OUTER thumb, as so well pointed out by Betty P? You can see the paint transfer to the rope. This leads to believe the acrylic paint was very wet when the wrists were bound. Note: Acrylic paint dries very very quickly.

6) IMO The rope indentations on her left wrist (black and yellow Bionics) appear to be slippage that was revealed once her body was tilted.

This all may be redundant from previous comments. Just wanted to get it here on the record, so to speak, and to address STS-135's observations.

Note the lividity on her back clearly outlining her wrists and hands. We've discussed the discrepancy in rigor and livor mortis umpteen times, but I will state it again. In order for the blood to have fixed in her back and not in her feet, she had to have been fairly "fresh" when placed on the ground. It is scientifically impossible for her to have been hanging for almost 4 hours as "presumed" by ME Lucas IMO.

"Immediately after death, the blood is "unfixed" and will move to other body parts if the body's position is changed. After a few hours, the pooled blood becomes "fixed" and will not move.

Read more: http://www.deathreference.com/Py-Se/Rigor-Mortis-and-Other-Postmortem-Changes.html#ixzz2coccqBiS

I strongly believe that the autopsy photos paint a very different scenario than that presented on ME Lucas' report. MOO IMO JMO As gruesome as they are, literally hundreds of autopsy photos in high profile cases end up on the Internet (JFK, Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, JonBenet Ramsey, Nicole Brown Simpson, etc etc). Why am I not surprised RZ's have not been leaked.. No need to answer. Hypothetical question... apologies for the long post.

Just my opinion

Attachments

• RZ_ankles.jpg
    RZ_ankles.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 77
  • RZ_wrists.jpg
    RZ_wrists.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 73
Hi Serpico - Following article dated, eerily and coincidentally, the day Rebecca's body was found. Maybe the following explains WHY no rape kit was used. IMO even IF young, brash, soon-to-be-promoted ME Jonathan Lucas HAD used the rape kit during autopsy, his findings would have been deemed irrelevant.

Rape Kits Go Untested
NBC San Diego
July 13, 2011

IMO the powers that be in $AN DIEGO grossly underestimated the repercussions their biased investigation would have..

Ok I'll admit I've been away from this case for a while, and may have forgotten, but do you meant to tell me that there was never any rape kit done on her?!?! OMG!! Could these idiots have been any more incompetent than they were? I doubt it! Unbelievable!!

So if no rape kit was done, then it's possible that she was raped, which could explain the blood on her thighs, some of the internet searches, etc. This really makes me believe more than one person was involved in this murder.

Was the *advertiser censored* AS was watching that morning a home made video???

<respectfully snipped for focus>

Considering there was only a 1/2 inch distance between ankles (according to AR), IMO none of these indentations can be attributed to the rope having slipped down when LE flipped her body from left to right.

That's it... That's the huge red flag that I was referring to... Your focused analysis and narrative, however, put my rambling, vague and unsupported observations to shame. Thank you for your hard work, Carioca!

Insofar as her forearms, I agree, those rope impressions can unfortunately be explained away given the looseness of the binding - regardless of how and when they got there. In other words, it would be impossible to justify reopening a case based on evidence that can be explained away, even if the explanation is wrong. But the rope impressions on her calf, now those I challenge everyone to please try to explain away somehow - even those who agree they look fishy.

Thanks again, Carioca!

Great analysis Carioca. I've quoted a couple of the points you made that have kept me wondering as well.

2) The 3 black arrows point to problems. Top arrow points to a DEEP indentation (maybe 4 or 5 rope widths, yet looks more like a crevice as seems to dip in the center) on her outer LEFT calf approximately 4 or 5 rope widths above the binding.

Lower left black arrow points to what looks like rope indentation that seems to circle beyond the lividity (red to white) mark, indicating whatever caused that indentation was at one time wrapped around the calf.

The other black arrow points to 3 parallel slanted indentations. They could match up to the leg of the white wicker chair but I question whether an indentation created before death would still remain post-mortem for 13 - 18 hours?

The marks at your top arrow on this photo bother me as well. They appear to be located close to the marks of the tape residue on her leg (zoom in on the whitish specks nearby). If the tape was originally used to bind her leg(s) to a chair, the indentation makes sense if a rope was used near the tape marks for the same purpose - binding and immobilizing RZ's legs.

3) According to Gore theory, RZ defied gravity and CG when she tilted herself over the balcony on her LEFT hip. What then caused the long bruise on her RIGHT hip as well as the deep scratches on the RIGHT side of her back (note arrows)?

Those marks on RZ's right side have troubled me, too since I first saw this photo. It looks like more than dust, like a bruise or scrape. How did the ME miss these?

Note the lividity on her back clearly outlining her wrists and hands. We've discussed the discrepancy in rigor and livor mortis umpteen times, but I will state it again. In order for the blood to have fixed in her back and not in her feet, she had to have been fairly "fresh" when placed on the ground. It is scientifically impossible for her to have been hanging for almost 4 hours as "presumed" by ME Lucas IMO.

Wow, I hadn't noticed those marks, but that's what they are. As you point out, the timing doesn't add up. The ME claimed her death occurred between, IIRC, 1 and 3 am. AS "discovered" her body at 6:30 am, the lividity should have been pretty well fixed, esp if TOD was 1 to 2 am.

I'm going to go back and review Cyril Wechts report on this. Seems he said something about the difference re TOD and lividity patterns.

ETA: Looking at the timeline reminded me of this notation, which I will never understand

7:00 AM &#8211; Dina, who was at Max&#8217;s bedside, received a call from Jonah telling her Rebecca had killed herself. At this time Jonah returns to the hospital.

He never went back to Spreckels, he never went to the scene of the crime. One would think if the woman you cared about, who you wanted to marry, had been found dead, you would have gone back to where she was, tried to have some closure. Instead, it was just put out of his mind.

You make some very good points, STS-135. Therefore, I'd say, Houston, we have a problem -- actually quite a few.

1) RZ's body had already been turned from her LEFT side to her RIGHT side when this photo was taken as can see the brick walkway in the background. Her body was originally facing AWAY from the walkway, her RIGHT leg resting ABOVE her LEFT leg, the opposite as seen in this photo;

Lower left black arrow points to what looks like rope indentation that seems to circle beyond the levidity (red to white) mark, indicating whatever caused that indentation was at one time wrapped around the calf.

3) Her RIGHT leg is almost bursting with blood from the pooling, yet this is the leg that was on TOP, not bottom, while she was left exposed on the grass for 13+ hours after Adam allegedly cut her down. The pooling should obviously be in the opposite leg, her LEFT leg, since gravity pools the blood DOWN, not UP.

Now to the wrists:

1) attached photo: left side photo taken in position body allegedly found. Right side photo, body is being tilted towards RZ's left as can see person behind with white shirt. Note: RZ RIGHT wrist is wearing blue Bionic; LEFT wrist has black Bionic and yellow Life Long;

2) Wrist segment of rope had 2 ends: photo on left shows one end (with question marks) pressed under her body and running under her right arm, the other end running under her right hip and seemingly through her left fingers. Once her body is tiled (right side photo), that rope end with ??? now runs under her right arm. Shouldn't it appear in the forefront? Something off here that doesn't make sense…

4) Why all that paint on the OUTER thumb, as so well pointed out by Betty P? You can see the paint transfer to the rope. This leads to believe the acrylic paint was very wet when the wrists were bound. Note: Acrylic paint dries very very quickly.

6) IMO The rope indentations on her left wrist (black and yellow Bionics) appear to be slippage that was revealed once her body was tilted.

This all may be redundant from previous comments. Just wanted to get it here on the record, so to speak, and to address STS-135's observations.

I strongly believe that the autopsy photos paint a very different scenario than that presented on ME Lucas' report. MOO IMO JMO As gruesome as they are, literally hundreds of autopsy photos in high profile cases end up on the Internet (JFK, Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, JonBenet Ramsey, Nicole Brown Simpson, etc etc). Why am I not surprised RZ's have not been leaked.. No need to answer. Hypothetical question... apologies for the long post.

Just my opinion
============================================
Great job Carioca......still can't get over how DIRTY her feet were. For the record.... SDSO Forensic Evidence Technician John Farrell was instructed to take photo's at the death site and postmortem exam.{Ann Rule's book - page 223}

Ok I'll admit I've been away from this case for a while, and may have forgotten, but do you meant to tell me that there was never any rape kit done on her?!?! OMG!! Could these idiots have been any more incompetent than they were? I doubt it! Unbelievable!!

So if no rape kit was done, then it's possible that she was raped, which could explain the blood on her thighs, some of the internet searches, etc. This really makes me believe more than one person was involved in this murder.

Was the *advertiser censored* AS was watching that morning a home made video???

I don't know anything about rape kits and procedures, but the autopsy report indicates swabs were prepared and transferred to SDSO personnel. I see no mention of actual testing or test results, but it appears swabs were taken. Of course, ignoring women's underwear in a nearby trashcan at the scene of a deceased naked woman does not inspire confidence that the possibility of sexual assault was seriously considered and effectively ruled out.

That's it... That's the huge red flag that I was referring to... Your focused analysis and narrative, however, put my rambling, vague and unsupported observations to shame. Thank you for your hard work, Carioca!

Insofar as her forearms, I agree, those rope impressions can unfortunately be explained away given the looseness of the binding - regardless of how and when they got there. In other words, it would be impossible to justify reopening a case based on evidence that can be explained away, even if the explanation is wrong. But the rope impressions on her calf, now those I challenge everyone to please try to explain away somehow - even those who agree they look fishy.

Thanks again, Carioca!

BBM Thanks, STS-135. Apologies. I need to make a correction on space between the ankles (I incorrectly stated 1/2 inch). According to RZ AR page 11, "the ankles can be separated a maximum of 2 inches at the narrowest point."

Nonetheless, even with a maximum of 2 inch separation, it does not explain the indentations that appear well beyond that scope.

I don't know anything about rape kits and procedures, but the autopsy report indicates swabs were prepared and transferred to SDSO personnel. I see no mention of actual testing or test results, but it appears swabs were taken. Of course, ignoring women's underwear in a nearby trashcan at the scene of a deceased naked woman does not inspire confidence that the possibility of sexual assault was seriously considered and effectively ruled out.
Hi Zinn - This might help. Let's compare Whitney Houston's death investigation and Rebecca's:

Whitney Houston death investigation:

"The report also notes that a criminalist actually "used a sexual assault kit" on Houston in the hotel room where she died. The investigator "later booked the pubic hair kit, the fingernail clippings, the hair standards, and the sexual assault kit at the Forensic Services Center as evidence."

The autopsy report does not reveal why such a rape kit was deemed necessary, beyond noting that it was "per Departmental Protocol" and that "nothing remarkable being noted."
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/autopsy/whitney-houston-autopsy-report-095671

Rebecca Zahau death investigation (quoted from SDSO briefing 17 November 2011:

GORE:
[&#8230;] There were no signs of molestation on Rebecca's body. It did not appear to be relevant to our investigation.

[&#8230;]

DAVID GOTFREDSON/CBS8:
And what she said on the show about the underwear, that there was no DNA analysis done on the underwear to actually determine whose underwear it was, that&#8217;s true as well. Is that right?

GRUBB:
That's correct. The underwear was collected but as the sheriff has said it was not examined because of Jonah Shacknai&#8217;s statement and the fact that we had better evidence as to whether Rebecca Zahau was sexually assaulted or not and that was her body and the swabs recovered from her body, which showed no sexual assault.

DAVID GOTFREDSON/CBS8:
So how was the bathroom shower blood determined to be menstrual blood from Rebecca?

GORE:
Through logical investigative work.

----------

Yessiree. Swabs were "recovered from her body." So where are the results of those swabs and what were they tested for?? Herpes? Cystitis? A woman is found dead under extremely suspicious and violent circumstances, nude and with evidence of bleeding, yet SDSO IGNORED Departmental Protocol. Instead they relied on hearsay and logic.

:banghead:

Yessiree. Swabs were "recovered from her body." So where are the results of those swabs and what were they tested for?? Herpes? Cystitis? A woman is found dead under extremely suspicious and violent circumstances, nude and with evidence of bleeding, yet SDSO IGNORED Departmental Protocol. Instead they relied on hearsay and logic.

Of course no testing was needed when the person had committed suicide, why waste time and money? <------ Extreme Sarcasm

Hi Bourne - From AR page 10, ME Lucas underplaying wounds to RZ's hands. Well, uh, yes, I would think the blood would already be dried after 13 plus hours after the original cuts that caused the bleeding (sarcasm):

In attached close up of RZ hands, arrows point to what looks like a significant blister wound = "small amount of dried blood on right 3rd finger". Upper arrow points to the wound on her mid right 4th finger.

Have also attached, for easy reference, Cynic's original illustration showing wounds to RZ's hands. IMO one would think there would be blood on the rope if she handled the segments AFTER cutting herself. Then again, if someone else handled the rope and made all those knots...

Hey Carioca,
A few very brief observations about your observations are noted in the picture below.
Trying to catch up to all the great posts here.

34qocpd.jpg

I would love to know when these photos were taken in the back yard: early in the A.M., noon, early afternoon, late afternoon or evening?? The body and what is happening to it is changing, and in 13+ hours a lot of changes could and probably did occur.

Hey Carioca,
A few very brief observations about your observations are noted in the picture below.
Trying to catch up to all the great posts here.
34qocpd.jpg

Thanks for these pics Cynic!

It's truly hard to discern the blood from the pics. Where the red arrow is pointing to the third finger on the inside of Rebecca's hand, is that blood or is it a portion of the red rope?

So we only know that there is blood in Rebecca's fingers because of Ann Rule's book since this info is not mentioned in Rebecca's autopsy report signed by the SD ME?

Hi Zinn - This might help. Let's compare Whitney Houston's death investigation and Rebecca's:

Whitney Houston death investigation:

"The report also notes that a criminalist actually "used a sexual assault kit" on Houston in the hotel room where she died. The investigator "later booked the pubic hair kit, the fingernail clippings, the hair standards, and the sexual assault kit at the Forensic Services Center as evidence."

The autopsy report does not reveal why such a rape kit was deemed necessary, beyond noting that it was "per Departmental Protocol" and that "nothing remarkable being noted."
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/autopsy/whitney-houston-autopsy-report-095671

Rebecca Zahau death investigation (quoted from SDSO briefing 17 November 2011:

GORE:
[…] There were no signs of molestation on Rebecca's body. It did not appear to be relevant to our investigation.

[…]

DAVID GOTFREDSON/CBS8:
And what she said on the show about the underwear, that there was no DNA analysis done on the underwear to actually determine whose underwear it was, that’s true as well. Is that right?

GRUBB:
That's correct. The underwear was collected but as the sheriff has said it was not examined because of Jonah Shacknai’s statement and the fact that we had better evidence as to whether Rebecca Zahau was sexually assaulted or not and that was her body and the swabs recovered from her body, which showed no sexual assault.

DAVID GOTFREDSON/CBS8:
So how was the bathroom shower blood determined to be menstrual blood from Rebecca?

GORE:
Through logical investigative work.

----------

Sadly and against all moral compass and justice, as I've said in a previous post, if the victim is a celebrity or filthy rich, LE tend to leave no stones unturned in that investigation. If the victim is poor and has no political connections to high government figures or legal powers, well, they're screwed.

I can't believe SDSO didn't even find fit to get the sex kit analyzed even though they already collected samples in Rebecca's case! SMH

Sadly and against all moral compass and justice, as I've said in a previous post, if the victim is a celebrity or filthy rich, LE tend to leave no stones unturned in that investigation. If the victim is poor and has no political connections to high government figures or legal powers, well, they're screwed.

I can't believe SDSO didn't even find fit to get the sex kit analyzed even though they already collected samples in Rebecca's case! SMH
=============================================== Gore said SCIENCE solved this case over 2 years ago.....selective SCIENCE we're finding out. Please enlighten me... how does blood on the shower tub floor determined to be menstrual by good investigative work vs a BLOOD TEST? Also, there's a reason professional LE departments use a assault/rape kit vs just taking swabs. Geez.... a junior Ranger would have enough sense to make sure the rape kit test was used given the signs - a young attractive woman found NUDE -BOUND -GAGGED with
numerous abrasions on her back,cut fingers/hand and blood on her body.

Zahau lawyers will have a FIELD DAY with this pompous ex FBI yahoo on the stand that even his ex FBI wife couldn't help him. I have come to believe we are a safer nation knowing that William and Natalie Gore are no longer employed by the FBI.

Now to the wrists:

Just my opinion

Thank you Caricoa for these points!

As much as I hate to look at these pictures, IMO we owe it to Rebecca to look at them. To point out the inconsistencies that even a lay person can see. When these pics first were made public, I couldn't barely give them a thought as I was traumatized from following another case in which the pictures were public. Even taking the time to look at them now, with a steady stomach, I'm still very bothered by the marks on her back. If she was hanging, was showing rigor in her jaw when EMS pronounced her deceased, why in the world would there be lividity in her back? Would it not have been in her legs if she died while hanging?

ALWAYS MOO

=============================================== Gore said SCIENCE solved this case over 2 years ago.....selective SCIENCE we're finding out. Please enlighten me... how does blood on the shower tub floor determined to be menstrual by good investigative work vs a BLOOD TEST? Also, there's a reason professional LE departments use a assault/rape kit vs just taking swabs. Geez.... a junior Ranger would have enough sense to make sure the rape kit test was used given the signs - a young attractive woman found NUDE -BOUND -GAGGED with
numerous abrasions on her back,cut fingers/hand and blood on her body.

Zahau lawyers will have a FIELD DAY with this pompous ex FBI yahoo on the stand that even his ex FBI wife couldn't help him. I have come to believe we are a safer nation knowing that William and Natalie Gore are no longer employed by the FBI.

BBBM

Great point. ***Fair warning, I'm going to get a little graphic here, special apologies to the men ;)***

When a woman is in the shower and menstruating, the blood, which falls straight down or runs down the legs, is washed away in the water flow. When a women on her period is in the shower, she is well aware of her "flow". Ladies, we all know what's happening and we all want to get out of the shower as clean as possible. Do we not think that the master bedroom of the Speckles mansion did not have an adjustable showerhead? If RZ bled into the shower, it would have been washed away, if it was still there, where was it? Was it in the middle of the shower? Was it on the edge where she would have stepped getting a towel, was there even a towel outside the shower?? Where was it in relation to the CLUMP OF HAIR?

Menstrual blood in the shower can be explained, maybe, but not any amount more than a drop, and I mean a drop that came right down and landed on something. Even that, if it wasn't tested, how do we know it was menstrual blood? We don't, and neither do those who "investigated" her death.

ALWAYS MOO

BBBM

Great point. ***Fair warning, I'm going to get a little graphic here, special apologies to the men ;)***

When a woman is in the shower and menstruating, the blood, which falls straight down or runs down the legs, is washed away in the water flow. When a women on her period is in the shower, she is well aware of her "flow". Ladies, we all know what's happening and we all want to get out of the shower as clean as possible. Do we not think that the master bedroom of the Speckles mansion did not have an adjustable showerhead? If RZ bled into the shower, it would have been washed away, if it was still there, where was it? Was it in the middle of the shower? Was it on the edge where she would have stepped getting a towel, was there even a towel outside the shower?? Where was it in relation to the CLUMP OF HAIR?

Menstrual blood in the shower can be explained, maybe, but not any amount more than a drop, and I mean a drop that came right down and landed on something. Even that, if it wasn't tested, how do we know it was menstrual blood? We don't, and neither do those who "investigated" her death.

ALWAYS MOO

The CLUMP of hair according to Ann Rule was found on the shower wall but where were her tampons? This was a physically and mentally fit woman that had no alcohol or drugs in her system so your point is well taken.I think Detective Tsuida really "sold out" to the upper brass and for a woman to be in charge of the RZ crime scene,etc. she really failed Rebecca not to mention herself. All these SDSO detectives,investigators,forensic technicians , coroner's office ALL put their PENSIONS ahead of a TRUTHFUL and PROFESSIONAL investigation.

Respectfully snipped for relevance -

The marks at your top arrow on this photo bother me as well. They appear to be located close to the marks of the tape residue on her leg (zoom in on the whitish specks nearby). If the tape was originally used to bind her leg(s) to a chair, the indentation makes sense if a rope was used near the tape marks for the same purpose - binding and immobilizing RZ's legs.

ME Lucas is the only person to describe this residue on Rebecca's legs as "tape". Since I don't believe Rebecca received a proper detailed autopsy, I have to question ME Lucas's lack of analysis. What if the residue was not at all tape? In the picture above, looking at the white substance on Rebecca's left leg, could the residue be white paint transfer from being tied to the white whicker chair? If anyone has ever owned a painted whicker chair they would know aging causes the paint to crack. After awhile, the paint can even become sticky. Usually a result from cleaning the chair with a type of liquid or just humidity. Sticky and gooey. The paint may be a leap, but I would like to see the autopsy photos of the alleged tape residue. In my opinion, the residue may not be tape at all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal
Back