2010.09.21 Levi Page Show @ 9 PM ET

snipped from: http://www.wftv.com/news/25104868/detail.html

Chatt, who was at Caylee's second birthday party at her house, was offered $1,000 for his photos.

Morales, Casey's ex-boyfriend, was driving a hard bargain, making sure he didn't lose out on the $1,500 for his, plus $50 extra for quotes and 50-percent of the profits from the world rights to the photos.

So JP was offered $1000...what happened then? Did he sell them? Did he turn down the offer? And where in the docs does this show up?

Judges do not like appeals.
Good science should be let in for jury to here.

death band on a hair...........2-3 minutes after death.........used to be not allowed, nw it is.

talking about trunk evidence might be thrown out???? WTH........
George and the smell of death, 911 call, actions of KC ......all good evidence for conviction!

Just for clarification: LP presented this factoid as if the "death band" appears upon the hair within 2-3 minutes after death, NOPE...what he was saying was that the effects of decomposition that are subtle AS IN VERY SUBTLE start within 2-3 minutes (ie increase in bacterial growth, fluid doesn't drain from oral cavity (DUH, you STOP swallowing!), body temperature changes (one of tools to determine TOD!), nasal fluids, if present, don't drain (again, unless the decedent has gravity working for him/her!) etc... The "root banding" occurs post mortem (DUH) but only on hairs that remain on a decomposing body and after HOURS, not minutes due to the activity of bacteria within the hair root/shaft. And just as a "tidbit" the hair does NOT "fall out" faster due to this activity!

So JP was offered $1000...what happened then? Did he sell them? Did he turn down the offer? And where in the docs does this show up?

Good question, that's what I've been looking for :waitasec:

BBM
good question and one I would like to see an answer to as well.

I don't ever remember any reference or pictures showing him at Caylee's Bday 2nd bday party or did I miss something?
I also do not remember any reference to when or how they met or the length of time they have known each other...what I do know is Ricardo lived with JP and Amy moved in as well in the summer of 2008 after she found out she was not going to be moving into the Anthony home with Casey and then had no where to live.

Has his LE interview or any depo been released?

Thanks to all here for the synopsis and discussion--no time to listen til tomorrow and your overview & comments are appreciated by this WSer!

MuzikMan said it was released in the discovery yesterday about Morales, I'm not sure if Chatt was referenced in the emails or what. I just can't find where it's been released by anyone. I asked MM to please post if he gets a chance.

MuzikMan said it was released in the discovery yesterday about Morales, I'm not sure if Chatt was referenced in the emails or what. I just can't find where it's been released by anyone. I asked MM to please post if he gets a chance.

Is that the black and white one we've seen with him holding Caylee and he seems to be standing outside on a porch or a veranda?

Okay I listened to the Levi show or at least as much as I could stand to listen to. :furious:

And that was the last time EVER, I listen to his show, until I hear a promise that LP will never be on the show again. I can not listen to that man's BS - we've heard too much already! He is an absolute disgrace to anyone who wants justice for Caylee. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Okay I listened to the Levi show or at least as much as I could stand to listen to. :furious:

And that was the last time EVER, I listen to his show, until I hear a promise that LP will never be on the show again. I can not listen to that man's BS - we've heard too much already! He is an absolute disgrace to anyone who wants justice for Caylee. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

He was on JVM last night and she asked him a question and the first thing he says is let me tell you something. He always does that! Then he started in about there was never a map on the table with Casey in the room. Click I changed the channel. He said that when Tim's interview transcript came out the first time...practically called TM a flat out liar on the NG show. I can't stand to listen to him anymore...I used to think he had his head on straight about KC and cared about Caylee but no more.

As someone who is highly trained and with decades of actual experience in ground search and search and recovery, LP's comments about Tim's disorganized searching really kinda bothered me. I know what a search is supposed to look like. Everything I have seen of TES searches look right. I'll give credit for LP's point that 1400 untrained volunteers showed up and things got chaotic. But that is not the same as the bulk of what LP was implying. he was implying an amatuer search by TES, while he and his knew how to do it right (note the comments on the boat searches). Sorry, but I remember watching footage of the LP searches of Blanchard Park. They were totally scary amateur hour. LP and crew truly had no idea what they are doing. (note LP is a bounty hunter. Bounty Hunters "hunt" and they research in order to hunt. "Search" is an entirely different ball of wax. TES may not be the best ground search team in the world. They don't hold a candle to some of the forestry and federal parks service crews or military teams. But they are as close as you can get with a civilian volunteer team. About the only other civilian group that can actually come close to them in search capabilities is the Boy Scouts. And they do do a superb job.

How was the way LP tried to throw shade on TES by saying when he arrived there was a 'drunken brawl' going on? He is actually jealous of Tim Miller I think, which just shows where he head is at. TM has gone through hell ever since getting involved in this case, but all LP cares to do is try and compete with him for attention by bringing TES down. Pathetic.

How was the way LP tried to throw shade on TES by saying when he arrived there was a 'drunken brawl' going on? He is actually jealous of Tim Miller I think, which just shows where he head is at. TM has gone through hell ever since getting involved in this case, but all LP cares to do is try and compete with him for attention by bringing TES down. Pathetic.

Padilla has lost many supporters from WS, I used to be one of them.
He has really gotten on my last nerve and I wish Levy would not have him on his show anymore. He adds absolutely nothing but chaos.

He was/is jealous. He wanted all the attention of the "search" on him. He was the brains behind Blanchard Park. I wish someone would call him on every single one of his stories (tall tales)...live on national tv would be good.

Attachments

• Ryan Paisley.jpg
    Ryan Paisley.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 107
  • John-JP-Chatt.jpg
    John-JP-Chatt.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 83
I beg to differ. That photo is of Ryan P. w/Caylee.

Thank you, I should not post until I've had at least 2 cups of coffee! You are 100000000% correct! I was :confused:

here is jp:

Attachments

• caylee-and-jp-chatt.jpg
    caylee-and-jp-chatt.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 60
Thank you, I should not post until I've had at least 2 cups of coffee! You are 100000000% correct! I was :confused:

here is jp:

----------------------
Take a good look at these pictures please.Am I seeing things? Could it be?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back