GUILTY NY - Leiby Kletzky, 8, Brooklyn, 11 July 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not guilty, yet not only did he confess but the child's chopped up body was in his refrigerator. And he led the cops to the other body parts that had been dumped elsewhere. And he shaved his beard off the day after the boy disappeared. And he has scratches on his arms (defensive wounds).

Good one.

Not guilty, yet not only did he confess but the child's chopped up body was in his refrigerator. And he led the cops to the other body parts that had been dumped elsewhere. And he shaved his beard off the day after the boy disappeared. And he has scratches on his arms (defensive wounds).

Good one.

Ya. I don't get that. I think he will plead Not Guilty for reason of insanity that's why they're having all these psych tests done.

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/local/new_york&id=8249647

(video here: his dna placed in national database, public outrage, more at link and video.. oh and yeah he pleads not guilty.. he hears voices, has hallucinations... right... and that fits with his confession how?)

eta: he will be prosecuted for murder in the first degree (kidnapping and murder)
eta: additional: they are still at the house and considering digging up the backyard

If he's on suicide watch it would seem to me that on some level he appreciated the enormity of what he's done. Sane.

Levi Aron entered no plea Thursday to charges of first-degree murder and kidnapping and was ordered held without bail. He is accused of snatching Leibby Kletzky on Monday and taking him to his apartment, where police say he suffocated and dismembered him.

His attorney, Pierre Bazile, said Aron hears voices and has hallucinations. A psychiatric exam was ordered.

"His demeanor is not good," Bazile said, adding his condolences to the boy's family.

As Aron was led into and out of the courtroom, other prisoners awaiting arraignment at the courthouse could be heard jeering and yelling at him.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...Expected-to-Be-Arraigned-Today-125553133.html

His lawyers also said Aron would not be testifying before a grand jury.
Before Aron was brought into the courtroom, prisoners sharing a holding cell with Aron could be heard screaming, "You f--king killer!"
Aron's next court appearance is July 28.
Cops said the boy was tied up for hours before fighting for his life as Aron allegedly smothered him and then chopping him up into pieces.
Police Commissioner Ray Kelly said Aron had scratches on his arms and wrists -- evidence that the boy put up a fight before he was killed.
"There are marks on his body," Kelly said during a news conference this morning.
This comes as investigators began digging up Aron's yard in an effort to try and uncover more evidence.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/...ed_fight_ZYqCPeVCP20IpKU1FS1c0H#ixzz1S71Bb7w1

pictures of the digging in the yard at this link

NY 1

Defense says not guilty, but concerned about his well-being-suicide watch; prisoners banging on walls...
Undergoing psychiatric evaluation.
Def Atty interviewed briefly by NY1 reporter outside court: We have concern for his mental state.

Let the parade of psychiatrists begin!
:maddening:

Aron -- who police sources believe was acting on impulse -- admits in his confession that he offered Leiby a ride, a source said.
"So I woke him and told him I’ll bring him to his house… when I saw the flyers I panicked and was afraid. When I got home he was still there so I made him a tuna sandwich...."
When he returned home, the massive search effort had made it to his block and he "panicked," Kelly said.
"I panicked because I didn’t know what to do with the body … carried parts to the back room placing parts between the freezer and the refrigerator …" Aron said in his confession.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/...ed_fight_ZYqCPeVCP20IpKU1FS1c0H#ixzz1S71wvROp

another snip from that article... I am sure there was no tuna sandwich and Oh... the boy is still here when I got home... moment...

I'm a little late to the game and trying to catch up but where is the video people are talking about seeing Leiby in?? Is there a link somewhere? Is this video of when he was lost?

Hope it works...

[video=youtube;1ianYeVy2-s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ianYeVy2-s&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Ya. I don't get that. I think he will plead Not Guilty for reason of insanity that's why they're having all these psych tests done.

Dahmer was found sane. I can't imagine it'll work for him. I hope not.

Is it the fact that so many aberrations exist in this crime that makes it so much more..unbearable? I can see all this in my mind in a way I don't think I've done before.

(video here: his dna placed in national database, public outrage, more at link and video.. oh and yeah he pleads not guilty.. he hears voices, has hallucinations... right... and that fits with his confession how?)

eta: he will be prosecuted for murder in the first degree (kidnapping and murder)
eta: additional: they are still at the house and considering digging up the backyard

BBM: LE has upgraded the charges to 1st degree, from 2nd degree.

They have found evidence of the intent and planning, then, right? :(

Computer? Phone?

The SOB is despicable.

The lab results on TOD and the sexual assault confirmation will be the final straw for me.

Kelly said the suspect denied molesting his victim, but that "laboratory tests still being conducted that may possibly disprove that. That is to be determined."

He said investigators are unsure if the boy was killed Monday night or Tuesday night, as stated in the confession. They are also unsure if he took the victim to a wedding in New Square, Rockland County Monday night, as also stated in the confession.

"In the statement, (Aron) goes through finding the boy on the street, that he was lost, he asked him to take him to a book store, couldn't find the book store, then asked him if he wanted to go to the wedding, took him on a ride to the wedding, brought him back," Kelly said.

Aron spent several hours at the wedding on Monday night, Kelly said. Detectives have been reviewing videotape from a wedding reception and interviewing guests, but he remained unclear whether the boy was with him.
Three computers have been recovered from the suspect's house, and they are being examined. Police are also searching the house for more evidence. There is no evidence at this point that the suspect stalked children in the past, Kelly said

video I just posted says defense reserves right to ask for bail after 0730 (tomorrow) psyche exam

Here is some info regarding the wedding:

Kelly said they have no evidence proving that the boy was at the wedding, but Aron has been "reasonably forthcoming" with police and he does believe it is a possibility.
At the catering hall, manager Izzy Goldstein said as many as 600 people -- and dozens of children -- packed into Ateras Charna on Monday night.

Goldstein said the NYPD came to the catering hall Tuesday to collect surveillance videos in an effort to confirm Aron's claims.

when the cops were saying he tried to alter his appearance... did he have peyot (the curling sideburns)? because his arraignment clearly showed a beard (and also wearing in court the same green gingham shirt he was arrested in)

If he's on suicide watch it would seem to me that on some level he appreciated the enormity of what he's done. Sane.

Is he really on suicide watch? Someone give the coward a chair and a rope!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther