TN TN - Jennifer Wix, 22, & Adrianna Wix, 2, Cross Plains, 24 March 2004 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you received the paper yet-and if so if the USAToday was considering doing the correction. I've been thinking about your family a lot in the past week or so-has there been any profress on the LE front yet? :banghead:

I am so sorry that I haven't posted in awhile. I have been a little under the weather and started a new job that has me going nuts!

Yes, I did receive the paper you sent! Thank you so much! I emailed USA Today about doing a correction on the name, but never got a response.

Nothing new in the case. LE tells me that they are working on things that they can not discuss with me. I don't know if that is so or not, but I guess that I have no choice but to trust in them to do what needs to be done. At least at this point. I'm still working on getting some national media coverage, nothing yet though. AMW finally replied, after 8 months, just to turn the story down. I'm going to write them again. I wish that it was possible to get straight through to John Walsh, I believe that I could convince him, parent to parent, that they should air a story on Jenn and Adrianna. Well, all I can do is keep trying.

Peace to you all,
Kathy

kholloway said:
I am so sorry that I haven't posted in awhile. I have been a little under the weather and started a new job that has me going nuts!

Yes, I did receive the paper you sent! Thank you so much! I emailed USA Today about doing a correction on the name, but never got a response.

Nothing new in the case. LE tells me that they are working on things that they can not discuss with me. I don't know if that is so or not, but I guess that I have no choice but to trust in them to do what needs to be done. At least at this point. I'm still working on getting some national media coverage, nothing yet though. AMW finally replied, after 8 months, just to turn the story down. I'm going to write them again. I wish that it was possible to get straight through to John Walsh, I believe that I could convince him, parent to parent, that they should air a story on Jenn and Adrianna. Well, all I can do is keep trying.

Peace to you all,
Kathy

Kathy,
I just wanted to let you know how much your story has touched me. As a parent, I can only imagine the frustration and bewilderment that you must feel, among other things. Please know that so many people keep you and your beautiful girls in their thoughts and prayers....

imo

Kathy-

Just wanted to let you know that I received an advertising card in the mail today. Jennifer and Adrianna are featured on the missing people section.

I just want you to know that I will never forget your girls and pray that they will be found soon.

tennessee said:
Kathy-

Just wanted to let you know that I received an advertising card in the mail today. Jennifer and Adrianna are featured on the missing people section.

I just want you to know that I will never forget your girls and pray that they will be found soon.
I also received the card.

Just a loving bump for my girls!

Hello to Everyone:

Well, today is a sad day for me, for all the citizens of Robertson County, TN, and all the people who have missing loved ones and are awaiting news of what has happened to their precious loved one.

There was a search planned for my daughter Jennifer and granddaughter, Adrianna. This was to be a cadaver search by professional search and rescue personnel. The search was to take place tomorrow at the place where my children were last seen almost a year ago. This was a consented search by the owners of the property where they were last seen. We worked long and hard to prepare for the search and to keep it "quiet" at the property owners request. Special care was taken to insure that all the special request of these people were followed. This past Wednesday evening when the time came to get the official, written consent from them, they canceled the search. They were very ugly about it and insist that no one can search their property. There has been somewhat of a search done of only a small part of the property by the Robertson County Sheriff's Dept. in the past, but this search would have been very thorough and would have covered all of the acreage owned by this family and areas adjoining their property. I have said all along that this search should have happened immediately upon their disappearance and did not. I have not placed any kind of accusations on anyone, only the fact that that is the last place they were seen, that is where they lived and the fact that in my last contact with my daughter, the night before they vanished, she told me of a most horrible argument that was taking place there and expressed fear of the situation. For these reasons alone, there should be a proper search done. This is the second organized search that has been carefully planned and canceled at the last minute by these people. I ask, for what reason? What reason would they have for not wanting their property searched for two young girls missing from their care? Why is it that this family seems so unconcerned about what happened to these beautiful and innocent girls? The fact is, they seem angry to even speak of what may have happened to them. All very puzzling to our family, who have lived with this nightmare for way too long.

I am very concerned about the fact that there seems to be little concern from the community at large that this terrible tragedy has happened at their back doors and that it seems that there is nothing that law enforcement can do about it. Could someone else's child be the next victim? Has in fact the perfect crime been committed? Will they ever be found? Will we ever know what happened to them or will they be classified as simply, Missing Persons, forever? My children deserve more than that. They deserve justice! Will the people of the Robertson County community simply sit by and dare not get involved while we await the next victim? Neighbors in the Owens Chapel community have not offered help and some when asked have refused the simplest request from our family.

I personally have asked for help from everyone that I can think to ask, all the people that we trust to look after our children and our rights as citizens. No one has offered their assistance to this date. Imagine how you would feel if your child had vanished and no one would offer to help you. Shouldn't we consider just a little longer when we go into a voting booth to cast our vote for people whom we are intrusting our lives and the lives of our loved ones and neighbors?

I am asking that each and every one of you pass this on to everyone in your address book, no matter where in the country that they live. People have the right to know of the injustice in small town America.

God be with my children, my family, my friends, the officials in charge of bringing justice and the people who refuse to help or that have information about what happened to Jennifer and Adrianna.

Kathy Holloway
Mother and Grandmother of Jennifer and Adrianna Wix
www.missingwixchildren.homestead.com

I'm late coming into this, but why can't there be a court order or a search warrant issued in this case?? It truly does seem as though these people are obstructing the search for Jennifer and Adrianna, and I have to ask also....WHY??? What are they afraid of??

Prayers for Kathy and her precious daughter and granddaughter, and for there to soon be some resolution in this case. I can't imagine the nightmare that Kathy is living through.

This is what makes it so hard for witnesses to come forward when they are blocked at every avenue. Something is wrong here. My sister lives in Nashville and if I can get anymore specifics I will ask for her help. She works for lawyers. And she is nosy, like me. And we hate crime and we always feel for victims first.

LE continues to maintain that they do not have the evidence needed for search warrents! Because they do not have a body, a bloody crime scene, an eye witness to a crime, etc..... I do not understand this! This is the where Jennifer and Adrianna lived and the last place they were seen. There is plenty of evidence to say that Jennifer is not running and LE says that it is a criminal investigation so why not???? There is evidence to say that Jennifer did not contact anyone for a ride anywhere, she had no car, no money, left her income tax refund behind, her clothes and medicine for her and the baby. She has not used her public assistance nor her social security number anywhere in the US. They have no evidence that she is out there anywhere, yet they say there is no evidence for a search warrent. I wish that someone who knows the law better than I could explain this to me. Also, if there is anyone reading this who knows anything about the Freedom of Information laws in TN, I would like to know what they are. I investigate my girls disappearence everyday, yet I do not have access to any of the case records from LE and they refuse to tell me what their plans are to move forward with the investigation. LE has maintained that they suspect no foul play and I would like to know where that theory is coming from. Their files contain information that could help me uncover some truth in what happened to my children.

Thanks you all of you for posting and any info you can give.

Kathy:
Have you contacted the Carole Sund Foundation? Perhaps they could help. They may be able to put your daughter and granddaughter's picture on their site, and, maybe they'll offer a reward for information. It's worth a note to ask.

http://carolesundfoundation.com/

I'm so sorry for your situation. I don't know what I would do if this were happening to me. I wish you strength and hope this matter can be resolved some day. I pray you will get an answer. Where is Jennifer and Adrianna?

{{Hugs}} to you.

fran

PS. Regarding the freedom of information, you might want to visit this site.

http://www.legalcenter.com/lc/freedom-of-information-and-privacy-act.html

Hope this helps......fran

Fran:

Thanks for the info, Yes I contacted the CarolSund Foundation months ago. We have a reward for the girls so they were unable to contribute more, I am not sure if they have them featured on their site. I guess that I just assumed they would when I contacted them.

Thanks to all for your concern and your caring messages! I am asking for anyone who is willing to, write to Governor Phil Bredesen in TN and ask him to intervene and bring the TBI into our case and help bring justice and answers. You can contact him on the TN gov web page.

Thanks again to all for your help!

Thank you Lanie!

Everyone please visit Jennifer and Adrianna's website, the updates page, for the latest injustice in their case!!!

All my love, All my heart for Jennifer and Adrianna! I miss you and love you both, so much.

I have to believe that justice will prevail eventually!

www.missingwixchildren.homestead.com

Thinking of you Jennifer and your little sweetie Adrianna. Is there any new news?

No news on Jennifer and Adrianna. The NOMEC mailer that went out pretty much nation wide has brought in quiet a few possible sightings, but none that have led to anything positive. Mostly either look alikes or tips that cannot be followed up on.

This past Sunday evening, myself and several family members put a sign up near the location they were last seen. Our hopes are that if anyone in that small community knows anything at all that seeing their faces everyday as they come and go will convince them that they need to do the right thing.

Lamar Advertising has donated a 48' billboard to the girls and it will go up in the next couple of weeks. A heartfelt thank you to the good people at Lamar for their generosity.

We are currently doing a petition locally that at some point I will present to our Governor, District Attorney General and Sheriff Gene Bollinger asking them to ask for assistance from TBI.

Our family is planning a public gathering in Springfield, TN on March 26th to remember Jennifer and Adrianna and to make sure that no one forgets that they are missing and loved and that we will not give up our search for answers. We will have a balloon release and carry signs asking for help from the officials and the public. We will have personal ID kits and hopefully other things happening that day. Anyone that is near to us, please come and join us.

Thank you all for your thoughts and concern for Jennifer and Adrianna and for our family. I have heard from a lot of people that have copied me on letters that they have written Governor Bredesen, thank you so much to you all for your support in my search for my precious girls.

I work for Lamar Advertising and we've done a few missing persons billboards here in Minnesota and I know we've done it before in other states as well. Our company is glad to help.

PaulaKay said:
I work for Lamar Advertising and we've done a few missing persons billboards here in Minnesota and I know we've done it before in other states as well. Our company is glad to help.
You a wonderful person!! I am sure that Kathy will be thrilled!!!! :clap:

Jenn said:
You a wonderful person!! I am sure that Kathy will be thrilled!!!! :clap:

Yes, I am! What a wonderful company to work for. If all large companies had the attitude that Lamar has, oh what a difference could be made for the missing. They sent me the layout yesterday for the billboard and it is just wonderful. Sad to see my children up on that big board, but a wonderful job in deed.

Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member