GUILTY CO - Jason Midyette, 2 mos, beaten to death, Boulder, 24 Feb 2006

You got it. I will do the same. Anyone else???? My emails are starting right now.... :cool:

mssheila...I see you are on 2 different messengers.....can you sign on to one and maybe we can join forces? If you don't mind, that is! TIA.

Okay, I've emailed the story to Kimberly Guilfoyle, Nancy Grace, and Greta VanSusteren. None of the links to either email or send a contact form to Catherine Crier will work. Can anyone else think of a good person to inform?

Glen Beck CNN! He would rip Mary Lacy a new one! ;)

angelwngs said:
Glen Beck CNN! He would rip Mary Lacy a new one! ;)
She definately needs that and then some...Ive never seen an individual so incompetent.

cynpat2000 said:
She definately needs that and then some...Ive never seen an individual so incompetent.
I cannot believe that after the Karr fiasco she is still in her job.This is another case where money seems to buy protection.The Boulder DA's office needs a big sweep out and new staff. A whole new team need to be taken on and Detectives involved with the ramsay case reinterviewed. The fact that a newborn has fractures all over his tiny body surely says child abuse in the strongest possible terms. The first suspects in these cases are the primary care givers. Maybe she has a lack of evidence against them(?).

mssheila said:
Okay, I've emailed the story to Kimberly Guilfoyle, Nancy Grace, and Greta VanSusteren. None of the links to either email or send a contact form to Catherine Crier will work. Can anyone else think of a good person to inform?

How about Bill O'Reilly?

Kazzbar, This story has me outraged unlike any other. Mary Lacy needs to be called on it. I wonder if Greta did that when she covered it?

i saw something about this the other night...can't remember, for the life of me, which TV show, but it was said that this couple even brought an attorney with them to the hospital :mad:

mssheila said:
You got it. I will do the same. Anyone else???? My emails are starting right now.... :cool:
YES!!! Could you PM me a list of the eMail addresses and I'll get started. TIA.

Tez.. Here are the email addy's that I have:
Greta: ontherecord@foxnews.com
Catherine Crier: stansellb@courttv.com (this is an alternate address because their website is under construction)
Kimberly Guilfoyle: lineup@foxnews.com

For Nancy I left a "comment" on her site. Greta did a little snip-it on her show about the story the previous day. She replied to my email by asking my why I didn't watch :slap: .

I haven't heard a peep from any of the others. I think if enough people email, though.... someone's gotta pay attention.

I think that somehow "someone" has gotten to her and said: If you do this, this will happen, so "drag" your feet. Or someone has said: If you don't do this, this good thing will happen. Or if you drag your feet: You will receive some sort of consideration.

Something is just not right....there is more to this "lack of response" of the DA then meets the eye.

CyberLaw said:
I think that somehow "someone" has gotten to her and said: If you do this, this will happen, so "drag" your feet. Or someone has said: If you don't do this, this good thing will happen. Or if you drag your feet: You will receive some sort of consideration.

Something is just not right....there is more to this "lack of response" of the DA then meets the eye.
You are so right. :banghead: This little angel deserves action.

This list contains autopsy reports and search warrant inventory.
http://www.crimelibrary.com/notorious_murders/family/jason_midyette/autopsy_index.html

Apparently the parents still aren't talking either.
http://www.crimelibrary.com/news/original/1006/1202_midyette.html

Someone has some money:furious:

Court TV discussion board members reminds us DA Lacy is on a trend:
http://boards.courttv.com/showthread.php?threadid=279245

...incredible cowards...

How can you not prosecute these parents and the Ramsey parents...

(unless you've been paid...or threatened....or both...)

You're right FullHouse....Alex Midyette's father (the babys Grandpa) owns over 80 million dollars worth of real estate in downtown Boulder!!!!

This is from a myspace blog, which was copied from Crime Library, but I couldn't find the original link to this particular crime library article. I had read this the other day and wanted to post it here, so I found it by googling "Alex Midyette", and "Mary Lacys response". Gives 3 or 4 results, and one of those results is from a myspace blog, which is where I got this from. Just wanted to kind of give a road map to where I found it. I also didn't copy some of the end of it, in the interest of space.

Notice how Lacy, in her response to repeated requests for a statement on this case, fully admits that this was a MURDER. Also, notice the other cases noted in the story of children being abused who were born to POOR parents.....there surely was never any hesitation on Lacy's part to prosecute THEM. Hmmmm. Wonder if there is any connection to the rich Grandpa and Lacy via real estate owned or leased.

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]BOULDER, Colo. (Crime Library) — Doctors at Children's Hospital in Denver unplugged 10-week-old Jason Midyette from life support on March 1. Two days later, he died. The cause of death: brain damage from a fractured skull. The 27 other broken bones he suffered before his parents brought him to the hospital were just "lagniappe," a little something extra someone decided to inflict on the underweight infant.

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]His parents said they brought him to the hospital because he looked "lethargic."[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]According to Boulder County Coroner Tom Faure, Jason's death was a homicide.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]So far, District Attorney Mary Lacy can't find anyone worth prosecuting. Jason Midyette's killer—or killers—is still walking free.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Unequal treatment[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Less than a week after Jason Midyette died, 5-month-old Von McLaughlin's parents rushed him to a Boulder County emergency room. His eyes and brain were bleeding, classic signs of shaken-baby syndrome. His new nanny had been watching him while his parents worked. The nanny had called Von's father and said the boy looked "lethargic."[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]One doctor told Von's parents that their son's injuries were as severe as if he'd been dropped from a two-story window.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The next day, D.A. Mary Lacy charged the nanny, a 28-year-old Costa Rican immigrant named Ligia Maria Naranjo-Zuniga, with two counts of felony child abuse. Von survived, but doctors are not sure if his brain damage is permanent and if it is, how much it will affect him.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Last month, a Boulder County judge slapped the nanny with a 10-year prison sentence.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Four years ago, also under Mary Lacy's watch, another Boulder baby, 9-week-old Tanner Dowler, was carried into a hospital emergency room by his parents. They said he woke up from a nap looking "lethargic," that he was unresponsive, and that he hadn't been eating well. Doctors discovered Tanner had 11 cracked ribs, a pair of broken arms, two broken legs, second-degree burns on his feet, and brain damage.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The following week, Tanner died after doctors removed him from life support.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Six days later, the District Attorney's Office charged Tanner's father, 34-year-old Joseph Dowler, with first-degree murder. Five days after that, Mary Lacy authorized the arrest of the boy's mother, 19-year-old Audra Dowler, for child abuse resulting in death.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Joseph got 60 years in prison. Audra cut a deal and got 10 years.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Yet, Jason Midyette's killer—or killers—is still walking free.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The question is, why?[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]It's a question Mary Lacy refuses to answer.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]After ignoring repeated telephone calls from Crime Library requesting an interview, Lacy finally sent a tersely worded email response to a faxed set of questions. In her reply, Lacy left unanswered all of Crime Library's questions about the status of the investigation into Jason Midyette's death, and wrote only this:[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"The murder of Jason Midyette is an ongoing investigation involving both my office and law enforcement. It is our longstanding policy pursuant to our professional ethical standards that we do not comment on pending criminal investigations, with limited exceptions. No such exception applies to this case. We will not be commenting on this homicide which includes answering your questions about the investigation."[/font]

[/font][/font]

julianne said:
You're right FullHouse....Alex Midyette's father (the babys Grandpa) owns over 80 million dollars worth of real estate in downtown Boulder!!!!

This is from a myspace blog, which was copied from Crime Library, but I couldn't find the original link to this particular crime library article. I had read this the other day and wanted to post it here, so I found it by googling "Alex Midyette", and "Mary Lacys response". Gives 3 or 4 results, and one of those results is from a myspace blog, which is where I got this from. Just wanted to kind of give a road map to where I found it. I also didn't copy some of the end of it, in the interest of space.

Notice how Lacy, in her response to repeated requests for a statement on this case, fully admits that this was a MURDER. Also, notice the other cases noted in the story of children being abused who were born to POOR parents.....there surely was never any hesitation on Lacy's part to prosecute THEM. Hmmmm. Wonder if there is any connection to the rich Grandpa and Lacy via real estate owned or leased.

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]BOULDER, Colo. (Crime Library) — Doctors at Children's Hospital in Denver unplugged 10-week-old Jason Midyette from life support on March 1. Two days later, he died. The cause of death: brain damage from a fractured skull. The 27 other broken bones he suffered before his parents brought him to the hospital were just "lagniappe," a little something extra someone decided to inflict on the underweight infant.

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]His parents said they brought him to the hospital because he looked "lethargic."[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]According to Boulder County Coroner Tom Faure, Jason's death was a homicide.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]So far, District Attorney Mary Lacy can't find anyone worth prosecuting. Jason Midyette's killer—or killers—is still walking free.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Unequal treatment[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Less than a week after Jason Midyette died, 5-month-old Von McLaughlin's parents rushed him to a Boulder County emergency room. His eyes and brain were bleeding, classic signs of shaken-baby syndrome. His new nanny had been watching him while his parents worked. The nanny had called Von's father and said the boy looked "lethargic."[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]One doctor told Von's parents that their son's injuries were as severe as if he'd been dropped from a two-story window.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The next day, D.A. Mary Lacy charged the nanny, a 28-year-old Costa Rican immigrant named Ligia Maria Naranjo-Zuniga, with two counts of felony child abuse. Von survived, but doctors are not sure if his brain damage is permanent and if it is, how much it will affect him.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Last month, a Boulder County judge slapped the nanny with a 10-year prison sentence.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Four years ago, also under Mary Lacy's watch, another Boulder baby, 9-week-old Tanner Dowler, was carried into a hospital emergency room by his parents. They said he woke up from a nap looking "lethargic," that he was unresponsive, and that he hadn't been eating well. Doctors discovered Tanner had 11 cracked ribs, a pair of broken arms, two broken legs, second-degree burns on his feet, and brain damage.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The following week, Tanner died after doctors removed him from life support.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Six days later, the District Attorney's Office charged Tanner's father, 34-year-old Joseph Dowler, with first-degree murder. Five days after that, Mary Lacy authorized the arrest of the boy's mother, 19-year-old Audra Dowler, for child abuse resulting in death.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Joseph got 60 years in prison. Audra cut a deal and got 10 years.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Yet, Jason Midyette's killer—or killers—is still walking free.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The question is, why?[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]It's a question Mary Lacy refuses to answer.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]After ignoring repeated telephone calls from Crime Library requesting an interview, Lacy finally sent a tersely worded email response to a faxed set of questions. In her reply, Lacy left unanswered all of Crime Library's questions about the status of the investigation into Jason Midyette's death, and wrote only this:[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"The murder of Jason Midyette is an ongoing investigation involving both my office and law enforcement. It is our longstanding policy pursuant to our professional ethical standards that we do not comment on pending criminal investigations, with limited exceptions. No such exception applies to this case. We will not be commenting on this homicide which includes answering your questions about the investigation."[/font]

[/font][/font]
Oh Julianne, the heart breaking pain of it all.

Thanks for all the added info. I may have to do that myspace search.

OK, I figured out why I was having that issue with copying & pasting, so I deleted my previous post.....I guess when I copied & pasted the above snippet it still had some left on my clipboard? so it .... well, never mind, I figured it out! Anyway, here is the link to that myspace blog that I posted earlier:

http://blog.myspace.com/nroeder

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back