Supes_005.jpg

He may be big, but I heard he's faster than a speeding bullet :rolleyes:

Stan---you are so funny!!!

Jeana??

Not going for 4 hours??
Oh come on!! I once had this boyfriend ...........WOW
Don't knock it...
Just take small breaks...
Come to think of it ... I once had this husband.....

But now he has a job so 4 hours is out.
Ah well the memories!

Amraann said:
Jeana??

Not going for 4 hours??
Don't knock it...

Ah well the memories!

LOL Those sound like good memories, Amra!

Can that even happen? I'm sorry, I consider myself to be a trooper, but there's NO WAY I'm going for 4 hours.
Re: long-lasting hard ons
Wasn't there an actor recently in the news who had an almost constant erection? I can't remember who it was, but I remember reading on imdb.com.

Re: the pic of the new Superman
What's the big deal? I was expecting something obscene!

Amraann said:
Jeana??

Not going for 4 hours??
Don't knock it...

Ah well the memories!

... :laugh: Amra, Man, four hours straight!! :cool: You can seriously wear off some skin going that long!! :dance: Keep the lube handy!! :p I suppose you could take short breaks during occassional heart attacks!! LOL :woohoo: I'll give it a try!! :truce: In four hours though, there are many different things you can do. :crazy: But, those areas can get tired and wear out too!! :silenced: Have I said too much?? :hand:

Stan said:
... :laugh: Amra, Man, four hours straight!! :cool: You can seriously wear off some skin going that long!! :dance: Keep the lube handy!! :p I suppose you could take short breaks during occassional heart attacks!! LOL :woohoo: I'll give it a try!! :truce: In four hours though, there are many different things you can do. :crazy: But, those areas can get tired and wear out too!! :silenced: Have I said too much?? :hand:

I don't believe you said anything the rest of us weren't thinking :)

I don't think I could walk if I "did it" for 4 hours straight!!

I like my husbands bump better than this supermans.. Hubby has a "perfect" package that I just love :blushing: and I've had some pretty good packages in my life... ooops, said too much once again... :silenced:

I wish Paul had a smaller package... he's just so huge :D

If you don't beleive me... ask Poco

Casshew said:
I wish Paul had a smaller package... he's just so huge :D

If you don't beleive me... ask Poco

POCO? lol... :eek: :cool: :D .... hubby isn't too huge nor too small.. just right actually.. if you don't believe me, just ask the guys downstairs from me.. LOL.. kidding... (sorry hubby baby, I'm just goofin witch ya... )

Rangersfan said:
Okay, ladies. Here ya go!

Supes_005.jpg

Oh good grief. :doh: I've seen bigger packages on er, er, um ... horses! What's the big deal?

Yeah, Poco - that hussy :razz:

Paul goes 'golfing' in Florida every Jan

NewMom2003 said:
Oh good grief. :doh: I've seen bigger packages on er, er, um ... horses! What's the big deal?

I'm thinking that has GOT to be the picture they altered. Otherwise, I find nothing too thrilling...

Jules said:
I'm thinking that has GOT to be the picture they altered. Otherwise, I find nothing too thrilling...

I see a bulge, but it's not a big deal. Doesn't look like he's in any danger of having it drag on the ground when he's flying or anything.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back