2011.04.12 Casey Anthony trial: Focus group 'acquits' Anthony on CBS show

Status
Not open for further replies.
This video has him and Vinnie says he is pro-bono on KC case.
Incompatible Browser | Facebook

This is from June, 2010 talking about the Beagley jury.

Who isn't "pro bono" on kc case...that is.....until they figure out a way to get money from JAC.....when all else fails they quit due to lack of money ...... I'm really tired of that "pro bono" statement=LIE....

I will also say another thing...jb needs to knock it off with the money bit---doesn't go well

ITA! This mock trial is one sided, so how in the heck can a person make an "educated" decision when only one side is presented?

If this gives ICA a sense of security, false sense, IMO....than the disappointment at the "real" trial would be fascinating to see...her contempt will then show for her knight in shining armor....Jose, you promised me an acquittal or a mistrial, what the heck happened????

This to me can certainly hold a deadly outcome for the one who sits accused of the premediated murder of an innocent child...I might just watch to see what the 'defense' might present as their trial begins but I'm thinking we have already seen what the defense expects to present...which I have never heard them remark on this alleged nanny who is certainly non existant...I think the defense would have had a better chance if they presented ICA with multiple personality disorder...at least then the defense can say, Zani the nanny was one personality, and it was this personality who harmed Caylee...even as they are one in the same...from the documents we have seen/read where CA claims Caylee was OUR child, she belonged to all of us, is where this all started to go wrong. It appears CA never allowed ICA to be THE parent to Caylee...they all were...how she minimized the fact that ICA was the mother, I believe this is where confusion began and murder ended that confusion...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Wonder if they presented that 31 day theroy that we get to hear in court....Remember the days when jb said he would only try this in court????? :banghead: ---

Wonder what the error rate of this "mock jury" is???????? :waitasec:

ITA! This mock trial is one sided, so how in the heck can a person make an "educated" decision when only one side is presented?

If this gives ICA a sense of security, false sense, IMO....than the disappointment at the "real" trial would be fascinating to see...her contempt will then show for her knight in shining armor....Jose, you promised me an acquittal or a mistrial, what the heck happened????

This to me can certainly hold a deadly outcome for the one who sits accused of the premediated murder of an innocent child...I might just watch to see what the 'defense' might present as their trial begins but I'm thinking we have already seen what the defense expects to present...which I have never heard them remark on this alleged nanny who is certainly non existant...I think the defense would have had a better chance if they presented ICA with multiple personality disorder...at least then the defense can say, Zani the nanny was one personality, and it was this personality who harmed Caylee...even as they are one in the same...from the documents we have seen/read where CA claims Caylee was OUR child, she belonged to all of us, is where this all started to go wrong. It appears CA never allowed ICA to be THE parent to Caylee...they all were...how she minimized the fact that ICA was the mother, I believe this is where confusion began and murder ended that confusion...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

In those words BBM lies much truth.

Add to that, CA's words from her myspace page and I think it shows there was constrant confrontation as to who was to play the role of Caylee's mother. The fight, down to the choking, ICA taking off w/Caylee and then this;

"She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?”

CNN HLN is going to cover the "focus group" that handed in its verdict next. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Well, there have been swirling questions before.....
http://articles.latimes.com/2009/jan/27/local/me-spector27
"Spector's lawyer contends that the burbling fountain interfered with the driver's hearing.The night before the site visit, jury consultant Richard Gabriel sent an e-mail to one of Spector's defense attorneys: "Fountain will be on full bore for site visit tomorrow, yes?"
More at:

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2009/01/phil-spector.html
That is just so smarmy and WRONG. How do people like this sleep at night? They rationalize their behavior and hide behind a big fat resume, nice homes, and fancy cars. Disgusts me.

That is just so smarmy and WRONG. How do people like this sleep at night? They rationalize their behavior and hide behind a big fat resume, nice homes, and fancy cars. Disgusts me.

Yeah, I guess the email he would write in this case would be:
'You are going to have someone dump a bottle of Fabreeze in the car before the jury shows up, right?'

Speculation, JMHO, etc...

Does a tiger ever loose its stripes?

Okay, trying to catch up, so...

Please forgive me if this is by now redundant/irrelevant info, BUT...

It looks as though there is definitely a 'Richard Gabriel' who has a history of appearing on documentaries:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3546087/

Not sure yet if it's the same guy, but find it an intriguing idea!

You know why these Mock juries/focus groups are bogus??? We have no idea what they presented or how they presented the prosecution's case. All we know is that it was sponsored by the defense, so of course they're going to get the results they want. Even if the prosecution's case was presented in full, it wasn't done by LDB and Jeff Ashton, so who knows how competently it was presented to them. It's not really a fair trial...

For all we know, they did these focus groups in counties all over Florida to get an idea of where the best jury pool could be found.

You know why these Mock juries/focus groups are bogus??? We have no idea what they presented or how they presented the prosecution's case. All we know is that it was sponsored by the defense, so of course they're going to get the results they want. Even if the prosecution's case was presented in full, it wasn't done by LDB and Jeff Ashton, so who knows how competently it was presented to them. It's not really a fair trial...

And watching the Frye hearings I was a little impressed with some of the questioning of their experts by DT until SA got up to bat. jmo

The one thing that this "acquittal" is good for is to show the prosecution that this is not going to be a walk in the park trial. There are enough people out there that believe she is innocent for all different types of reasons from believing that a mother won't kill her child to people that are infatuated with her enough to vote to acquit her. Just look at Melinda Duckett. There were plenty of people, including large numbers of Websleuth members, that argued her innocence. I firmly believe if she went to trial the jury might have ended up hung.

So after hearing this news the state better go back over their case and make sure it is solid.

Justice for Caylee

BBM

I watched the repeat of 48 Hours last week and when Cindy said those words
the hair on my arms stood up. I was so repulsed by her. And she actually said the words " She was NOT Casey's child, she was OUR child..."

What a hateful statement to make. And I bet she tried to remind Casey of that ALL of the time. I really think the murder was out of spite. She proved once and for all that Caylee WAS her child, NOT Cindy's.

I am sometimes befuddled as to why Cindy keeps defending her.

All the defense proved with this "mock" jury is they can no longer claim that the Media has made it impossible for KC to get a fair trial.

BBM

I watched the repeat of 48 Hours last week and when Cindy said those words
the hair on my arms stood up. I was so repulsed by her. And she actually said the words " She was NOT Casey's child, she was OUR child..."

What a hateful statement to make. And I bet she tried to remind Casey of that ALL of the time. I really think the murder was out of spite. She proved once and for all that Caylee WAS her child, NOT Cindy's.

I am sometimes befuddled as to why Cindy keeps defending her.

I can just hear KC saying "I brought her in this world and I can take her out"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member