George Anthony's Jobs

Seriously, though...it does make you think...If her dad was home, she had absolutely no reason why she couldn't get a job, assuming he was willing to watch Caylee. She just seems to have had no desire to work. I can only assume CA was paying for her car then, and her car insurance, and obviously all their groceries...who paid for their clothes? CA also, I'm guessing? And the gas in her car? Didn't CA ever wonder, if KC really had a job, why she never had any money??? Or did she??

Sorry, it's a little OT...

2008. They left Ohio...When? 1998? Not sure but around that time? What on earth has this man been doing since then? I would love to know. I'm curious.

car maintenance, yard work and looking for get rich quick deals!:rolleyes:

Topic leads me to believe George when he said he didn't believe Casey had a job at all.
He was home with Casey and Caylee ,so he knew her hours were not regular hours like 8-5 2-10 etc, when he said he saw her leaving for work,(like a normal day) he had his doubts that she was not working but he never said anything about that until LE tells him she was not employed at universal.
He acted to LE like it was normal for her to leave with Caylee and also to take her somewhere to be babysat. When it all started they ,lee included all acted like Cayse was responsible,working, taking care of Caylee. If George was home most of the time, he had to know something was not on the up and up. Why didn't George act like the detective he used to be and find out what his daughter was up to?? It's like they all lived in the house but noone talked. It's unreal to me that Casey was gone that long, and them not track her down while Cindy was on vacation. I can't help but feel anger at them, as grandparent's for not taking better care of Caylee.
George and Cindy both seem to have been negligent in actually knowing where Caylee
was and if she was being cared for properly while she was not at home.
They never asked,for a phone number,to call and talk to Caylee. Cindy says, she talked to Casey everyday. I just find all of this weird.
I have 2 daughters, when my oldest daughter (she had recently divorced)was staying with me and I was watching my grandchildren while she worked, I noticed her getting home later than usual several days in a row, maybe an hour or hour and a half later than normal. I loaded up the boys , and watched her come out of work, she was standing with a group of girls talking and laughing. They hung out about 20-minutes then she got in her car and headed home. I was checking to make sure she was doing as she was supposed to do. Go to work and come home. I have no detective background, but I wanted to know that all was well__ I love my daughter, enough to just make sure she wasn't getting into something that could be harmful to her or my grandsons.
I believe this is one of the things that makes this case so different it's that the A's expect people to believe they were this happy little family and Casey, should be mother of the year, and they had no idea anything was wrong, they never had any worries about where Casey was taking Caylee , no worry about the money she stole, no worry about Casey never having a paycheck, no worry about not having a contact number for Caylee . It's like a slap in the face for them to expect people to believe their lies.

I would venture to say that he may be disability retired from his LE job in Ohio. He may have a very good pension. I am sure he contributed to the household.

This Link is a discussion regarding George's work days/hours and how they relate to the timeline,cell calls etc.

Well PhoneBoothBandit - I have to say that I agree. GA contributed nothing to the household and that is something that is obviously clear at this point so...I agree.

PP, he isnt the first man to live off his wife and he wont be the last!!
Like CA, I enabled my ex to do exactly the same thing. Have to take my hat off to her for handling it for so long if its true.
Excuse my saying - we dont really get any details of this case where I live and I havent read absolutely everything available so I apologise if I am asking a dumb question! - but wasnt he a policeman at some stage? :waitasec:

Topic leads me to believe George when he said he didn't believe Casey had a job at all.
He was home with Casey and Caylee ,so he knew her hours were not regular hours like 8-5 2-10 etc, when he said he saw her leaving for work,(like a normal day) he had his doubts that she was not working but he never said anything about that until LE tells him she was not employed at universal.
He acted to LE like it was normal for her to leave with Caylee and also to take her somewhere to be babysat. When it all started they ,lee included all acted like Cayse was responsible,working, taking care of Caylee. If George was home most of the time, he had to know something was not on the up and up. Why didn't George act like the detective he used to be and find out what his daughter was up to?? It's like they all lived in the house but noone talked. It's unreal to me that Casey was gone that long, and them not track her down while Cindy was on vacation. I can't help but feel anger at them, as grandparent's for not taking better care of Caylee.
George and Cindy both seem to have been negligent in actually knowing where Caylee
was and if she was being cared for properly while she was not at home.
They never asked,for a phone number,to call and talk to Caylee. Cindy says, she talked to Casey everyday. I just find all of this weird.
I have 2 daughters, when my oldest daughter (she had recently divorced)was staying with me and I was watching my grandchildren while she worked, I noticed her getting home later than usual several days in a row, maybe an hour or hour and a half later than normal. I loaded up the boys , and watched her come out of work, she was standing with a group of girls talking and laughing. They hung out about 20-minutes then she got in her car and headed home. I was checking to make sure she was doing as she was supposed to do. Go to work and come home. I have no detective background, but I wanted to know that all was well__ I love my daughter, enough to just make sure she wasn't getting into something that could be harmful to her or my grandsons.
I believe this is one of the things that makes this case so different it's that the A's expect people to believe they were this happy little family and Casey, should be mother of the year, and they had no idea anything was wrong, they never had any worries about where Casey was taking Caylee , no worry about the money she stole, no worry about Casey never having a paycheck, no worry about not having a contact number for Caylee . It's like a slap in the face for them to expect people to believe their lies.

But maybe they DID know KC wasnt working at Universal, and maybe she WAS working in some way that the family would not ever want to have made public, because could CA really earn enough on her own to cover EVERYTHING to do with the outgoings on the house, everyones cars etc? If GA wasnt bringing in any real income, then where was it coming from??
Think back to KC telling CA that she "hadnt said anything" about SOMETHING that no one else knows about?
Yes, I know, Im thinking too far outside the square, huh?!! :waitasec:

I was recently reading emails between Shirley (Ca mother and one of her friends). Ive also started a post on this subject about 15 mins ago. In one of the emails, Shirley talks about how CA has had to Cash in her 401K to bail them out. CA was gonna divorce GA put his attorney was going to Alimony. Because she would have to pay since she was the main bread winner all those years.( I think that is Crazy).

Well PhoneBoothBandit - I have to say that I agree. GA contributed nothing to the household and that is something that is obviously clear at this point so...I agree.

According to who? Obvious? To have a workman's comp claim then he must have been employed. I find it hard to believe that Cindy single handedly supported all of them from the beginning. What the hell ever happened to supporting your spouse when they are down and out with an injury? Workman comp claims are a dog and pony show. There are hoops to jump through and it takes a long time to settle. So, during that time, yes he would have been unable to work. To have a workman's comp claim let alone a settlement then employment would first have to have been established. So he did work. I think it's a stretch that Cindy was the only one gainfully employed all their years in FL.

NO.

I haven't.

I won't.

I see no reason to feed the hungry Beast with fodder.

I have written to Caylee many times. And I will continue to.

ATTENTION
I started this thread then it was closed and part of the original post was deleted. George comes off good in his LE interview, very believable. Is what he says really true? I have notice statements about his job are inconsistent. Lets find out what Georges work status was, or if there was one at all. He bases his timeline of events by refering to when he was going, off, or at work. Also determining his job will help determine if the calls to those car dealerships were to him, or someone else. Here is what I have so far....
George Anthony LE Interview July 24
(Link with notes and underlined facts)
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/3226541/GeorgeAnthonyjuly24
(Best viewed with this tool, which also alows you to write/highlight on pdf, its FREE)
http://www.softpedia.com/get/PORTABLE-SOFTWARE/Office/Calendar-Organizers/PDF/Windows-Portable-Applications-Portable-PDF-XChange-Viewer.shtml
Employed by Security Forces
-worked at the "Pie Hole" which is way back on Pershings Avenue.
-worked Friday, June 27, 7:30am-3pm, "That's the day turn, day time I've worked for that company for the last five months, something like that"
-Last day he worked for Security Forces was Tuesday, June 30
-Thursday, June 26 worked 3pm-11pm
-Tuesday June 24, cut grass around 10:30am and saw shed unlocked so filed report;met Cindy at Bank;saw Casey at 2:20, 2:25;was offered new job for Andrews International at 6:30, quarter to 7pm
-Works Sunday thru Thursday "always has Fridays and Saturdays off"
-has a company cell phone he called amscot with (this interview is July 24) and the call must have been after he picked up the car.

I would like to add a few thoughts.
1.)In Georges interview with LE he continues to say things like, check pay stub, check phone record, etc. This at first makes you think, oh he must be telling the truth, he has records to back up his statements. But we have learned in this case, that kind of statement means nothing.
2.)So did he work Fri/Sat or not? or were there exceptions? Did he work that early shift or the later one? Notice times and dates of week pointed out above.
3.)Does anyone else think George goes off on odd tangents. Two that come to mind are Paul Kelly and his new job/company. Both topics are brought up out of nowhere and have no relevence, so why did he go there and in such depth? I know thats not related to topic, but JMO.

I am finishing on carpass association with job.

UPDATES Including all found relevent information

-August 11, he said on camera, took out the mobile billboard, would be doing that since he lost his job.
http://www.wftv.com/video/17156526/index.html
-Trying to pinpoint actual date he chased Casey driving Cindy's car. He said it was around 5:30, quarter to 6:00.
-Couldn't pick up mail from post office July 14 because of work

Just to clarify, your post was edited to reflect exactly what you said told me you wanted to discuss. Your original post, which was about the timeline, is in tact in the timeline forum under the relationship of George's work and the events surrounding caylee's disappearance.

Hi, I finally got to join,good to finally meet all of ya's.
My first gander just happened to be here.lol George and his jobs headline hit me!
I do not know this as fact and correct me if i am wrong but i was told by someone very trustworthy that he was a caretaker at a church and cemetary when all this happened and i heard though he'd been fired and now is a security guard,God only knows!!
I just figured i'd post it and maybe someone can find out for sure!!
It just always bugged me that they went all out of their way trying to keep the fact that he's an ex homicide cop hidden??
Then said he was a deputy?? They lived in Niles Oh. then to the best of my memory which aint the best!!

According to who? Obvious? To have a workman's comp claim then he must have been employed. I find it hard to believe that Cindy single handedly supported all of them from the beginning. What the hell ever happened to supporting your spouse when they are down and out with an injury? Workman comp claims are a dog and pony show. There are hoops to jump through and it takes a long time to settle. So, during that time, yes he would have been unable to work. To have a workman's comp claim let alone a settlement then employment would first have to have been established. So he did work. I think it's a stretch that Cindy was the only one gainfully employed all their years in FL.

Workman's comp .... boy did I get a laugh (not) out of that. A friends son, in his mid-30's has been on workman's comp for the past 10 years if not longer. He has managed to buy a condo, motorcycle/car, take bi-monthly trips to Vegas, find a g/f, father a daughter ... oh and go to school part-time, have back surgeries twice a year, all while on workman's comp.

I also wonder why he couldn't come to cindy that night?? He had to get Lee to go check on her and cindy couldnt even reach him by his cell?? Remember? thats the day casey was arrested too!
He finally showed up at around 10-11 pm! He found her in the garage crying!!

Workman's comp .... boy did I get a laugh (not) out of that. A friends son, in his mid-30's has been on workman's comp for the past 10 years if not longer. He has managed to buy a condo, motorcycle/car, take bi-monthly trips to Vegas, find a g/f, father a daughter ... oh and go to school part-time, have back surgeries twice a year, all while on workman's comp.

Florida has a max cap of $275.00 a week for unemployment before taxes are taken out. I can not imagine anyone doing what you say above on that measly amount of money.
Are you sure he is not doing something else under the table? Sounds to me like he must be.

Florida has a max cap of $275.00 a week for unemployment before taxes are taken out. I can not imagine anyone doing what you say above on that measly amount of money.
Are you sure he is not doing something else under the table? Sounds to me like he must be.

No, he is not getting unemployment. His mom and I have had numerous conversations about this over the years. He tells her he is getting workman's comp. This is in Maryland, not my state. Although I know my state has higher caps on unemployment than Fla does.

No, he is not getting unemployment. His mom and I have had numerous conversations about this over the years. He tells her he is getting workman's comp. This is in Maryland, not my state. Although I know my state has higher caps on unemployment than Fla does.

Whoops..my bad...I thought your post said unemployment....I mis-read it...

Sorry :blushingsmiley:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarellano5280
Back