Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

2010.08.09 Transcript of Jose Baez & Robin Lunceford Released

Baez's Jail Conversation With Inmate Released

READ TRANSCRIPT: http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24568689/detail.html
    My posts are my opinion only. Praying for Justice for Caylee Marie!
    The Florida Bar summed up the problem regarding Mr. Baez.
    "His overall behavior, they wrote, showed "a total lack of respect for the rights of others and a total lack of respect for the legal system, which is absolutely inconsistent with the character and fitness qualities required of those seeking to be afforded the highest position of trust and confidence recognized by our system of law." (Thank you to TWA) Read their opinion here: http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/d...ps/sc95855.pdf

After my first glance at the transcripts, I can't see why JB was so upset and was fighting the release.

The conversation from RL's alleges a lot of prison official and state attorney corruption.
    "His overall behavior, they wrote, showed "a total lack of respect for the rights of others and a total lack of respect for the legal system, which is absolutely inconsistent with the character and fitness qualities required of those seeking to be afforded the highest position of trust and confidence recognized by our system of law." (Thank you to TWA) Read their opinion here: http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/d...ps/sc95855.pdf

3. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to nums24 For This Useful Post:

I just finished reading the transcripts and I am scratching my head now. JB sounded like his usual er, ah, um, self - have no clue why he didn't want this released!
    Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad.
    Euripides

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Macushla For This Useful Post:

Ohh but he got his drama, didn't he?

Very [interesting] man indeed.

moo

Beautiful Rox.
    Sept. 18, 1997 - May 26 2012
    Rest peacefully my love I'll forever miss you.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to drip~drop For This Useful Post:

This nut thinks she went to law school. Blackstone is some crummy online paralegal course from what I can tell.
    For Travis Alexander, a human being.

*Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to gitana1 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Macushla View Post
    I just finished reading the transcripts and I am scratching my head now. JB sounded like his usual er, ah, um, self - have no clue why he didn't want this released!
    There has to be another/other phone calls. That is the only way I can explain his "over" reaction.

Uhm...And just what was the big deal again? I don't see anything that should have made JB get so upset about these being released. Unless there are more calls with some actual juicy stuff on them, these 2 calls were very disappointing. jmo

It Was Ancient Aliens!

13. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to chefmom For This Useful Post:

First thoughts, Baez danm well wanted this released, it's part of a grander plan and I wonder what all the redacted stuff is...

15. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    First thoughts, Baez danm well wanted this released, it's part of a grander plan and I wonder what all the redacted stuff is...
    I wonder what the redaction is too! I'm thinking it may be the names of Maya & R. Adams mothers because they were referenced. I wonder if MuzikMan can get the non-redacted version?

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nums24 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by chefmom View Post
    Uhm...And just what was the big deal again? I don't see anything that should have made JB get so upset about these being released. Unless there are more calls with some actual juicy stuff on them, these 2 calls were very disappointing. jmo
    Maybe he didn't like the stuff about JB having a personal relationship with casey? That that is the prison gossip? Maybe he doesn't want it made public because it shows this woman is kind of strange, maybe not too credible? Seems this is all about her and her own case. I don't know.
    But has anyone taken what Maya said seriously anyhow? is that even part of the case in chief?
    For Travis Alexander, a human being.

*Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

19. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to gitana1 For This Useful Post:

Jose said that he was going to visit with her at the prison. Do we know if he did this? Could the tapes of these visits be requested, or would they qualify as attorney visits, even though Jose is not her attorney?

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to steadychick For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by gitana1 View Post
    Maybe he didn't like the stuff about JB having a personal relationship with casey? That that is the prison gossip? Maybe he doesn't want it made public because it shows this woman is kind of strange, maybe not too credible? Seems this is all about her and her own case. I don't know.
    But has anyone taken what Maya said seriously anyhow? is that even part of the case in chief?
    I don't give any credence to any of these people. I do, however, to the decomp in the trunk, no reporting of a missing child, and all the lies, lies, lies. No matter what web they weave to try to free KC, the evidence will win out in the end. JMO

It Was Ancient Aliens!

23. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to chefmom For This Useful Post:

Notice on Page 2, the boxes that are checked off, I wonder who's safety would be jeopardized?

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nums24 For This Useful Post:

Did you all read the part where Jose Baez says "..and there's nothing better to do than just come out and tell the truth. If everyone would just do that it would save me a lot.."

Yeah lets start with your client first!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast