2010.08.09 Transcript of Jose Baez & Robin Lunceford Released

Didn't all this take place before Caylee's remains were found???

I do believe MD befriended ICA to try and get her to tell where Caylee was and what truly happened. At this point, they didn't have Caylee's remains and as MD had stated, this is a baby...no matter what her crime was, at least MD had concerns for Caylee, more than her own mother's concerns.

MD told of the time when Caylee's remains were found. How ICA knew there was a blanket and Caylee's remains in a black garbage bag, none of this was made public but yet MD knew. So, it goes back to who to believe and I don't think the SA's will use these informants anyway. They don't need them, they have solid evidence to the contrary of what ICA claims the nanny took Caylee. They will use the video of ICA's reaction to "remains of a small child found at Surburban"...consciousness of guilt will shine through better than any informant...JMHO

I do like that little tidbit of JB and ICA in a relationship....:dance: Seems actions do speak louder than words...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Justice for Caylee

Which makes me wonder what that filing against M NeJames was REALLY all about today.

Baez doesn't have any standings to file such a motion {IMO}.
He doesn't represent George and Cindy.

And, as far as NeJames looking around to shop a book, wouldn't he still be bound by client/attorney privledges til the sun burns out???

Everytime Baez does something, it's for a reason to deflect, deny and disrupt something that is coming down the road, again, IMO.

rbbm:

BINGO ... you win! I said this weeks ago, this carp came to light at the same time the defense experts physically examined the evidence. And we have yet to hear a peep about it. Still waiting, or does the saying " silence is golden" apply here?????? As in, there ain't no way to fight it ....... plan D, E, F .... in effect now .... theories ........

Which makes me wonder what that filing against M NeJames was REALLY all about today.

And, as far as NeJames looking around to shop a book, wouldn't he still be bound by client/attorney privledges til the sun burns out???

Everytime Baez does something, it's for a reason to deflect, deny and disrupt something that is coming down the road, again, IMO.

BBM

The BUS is coming down the road. This is more "poor KC look at what she had to deal with defense". CA is a nut and GA is an incestuous pedophile, and that little perv brother. Doesn't mean much now but I think they are working on mitigating factors. Not that they really needed any help, CA has done a fine job all by herself. MOO

This may be totally unnecessary but I thought I'd mention that we have 2 Robin's in jail. Robyn Adams that was housed with Casey in Orange Co, and this newer - Robin Lunceford, the pro jailhouse snitch.

Hmmm 2 Robins singing.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zslN7HFGYu8&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zslN7HFGYu8&feature=related[/ame]

BBM
My thoughts exactly...Baez comes across as if HE is representing the A's, or should I say Cindy.
If there was a legal problem between the A's and NeJame a motion should be coming from Conway, the A's attorney and not Baez.

:croc:JB acts like a magician.Look over here and the other hand is doing the trick.

Not to mention the axe RL has to grind. She's got prosecutorial misconduct and a vendetta, IMO...nothing from nothing equals nothing...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

So......I spent 4 hours last night listening to phone calls from Maya D to her parents. She is speaking to them in Croatian. She talks NON-STOP about what she can do to get out early. She talks about the Scared Straight program, about checking herself into the psych section in OSCO to keep from fighting, she talks about doing as much as she can to get out early, cleaning up, laundry etc to get in good with veryone. She has 54 points for good behaviour (some prison program). She was dreaming at some point hoping she could get into a work-release program. She mentions she and Robyn Adams and KC are the only 3 people in PC (protective custody). I have not listened to all of the tapes yet - about 60% and she talks about KC saying she thinks she is guilty but nothing about being her friend. She did tell her parents on separate occasions that KC is odd - she looks troubled and disturbed but when other people are around she laughs and acts like nothing is wrong. She also told her mom that women yell at KC but she is not going to judge her and feels bad for her - that she tries to encourage her and tells her to 'keep her chin up'. She talks about Robin A's mom visiting her and giving her books and tells her parents that Robin is very pretty and very kind to her. That her parents are super nice to her.

I'm not sure how I feel about Maya D yet. She seems like a changed person and sincere with her parents. Her parents are very loving toward her and keep telling her to keep her head on and to not cause trouble, that this is a 2nd chance for her. I feel though that if KC told her anything she would tell her parents based on what she talks to them and tells them other things.

I'll post more once I listen to the remaining phone calls.

So......I spent 4 hours last night listening to phone calls from Maya D to her parents. She is speaking to them in Croatian. She talks NON-STOP about what she can do to get out early. She talks about the Scared Straight program, about checking herself into the psych section in OSCO to keep from fighting, she talks about doing as much as she can to get out early, cleaning up, laundry etc to get in good with veryone. She has 54 points for good behaviour (some prison program). She was dreaming at some point hoping she could get into a work-release program. She mentions she and Robyn Adams and KC are the only 3 people in PC (protective custody). I have not listened to all of the tapes yet - about 60% and she talks about KC saying she thinks she is guilty but nothing about being her friend. She did tell her parents on separate occasions that KC is odd - she looks troubled and disturbed but when other people are around she laughs and acts like nothing is wrong. She also told her mom that women yell at KC but she is not going to judge her and feels bad for her - that she tries to encourage her and tells her to 'keep her chin up'. She talks about Robin A's mom visiting her and giving her books and tells her parents that Robin is very pretty and very kind to her. That her parents are super nice to her.

I'm not sure how I feel about Maya D yet. She seems like a changed person and sincere with her parents. Her parents are very loving toward her and keep telling her to keep her head on and to not cause trouble, that this is a 2nd chance for her. I feel though that if KC told her anything she would tell her parents based on what she talks to them and tells them other things.

Thanks so much for listening!!

Can someone refresh my memory...what's Maya in jail for?

If the inmate didn't ask JB to represent her was it not technically a violation of bar ethics for him to talk and ask her questions without speaking to her legal representative first? It would seem that he would have to stop her and tell her I want to hear what you have to say, but I must first get permission to speak with you via your attorney.

So, JB speaks that he knows the new judge is no nonsense -- so the big question I get out of this is, Why are you still being nonsensical JB?

PS I thought call one and two sounded very much alike, well rehearsed.

I'll actually give JB credit for doing the correct and professional thing in this case. She called him. He listened to her basic story. Let her talk and didn't lead her or coach anything out of her. Once he had the full picture he stopped her, said I want to hear more, but we need to go through your lawyer first. A perfectly ethical response to the situation, at least as it was covered on the transcript.

Thanks so much for listening!!

Can someone refresh my memory...what's Maya in jail for?

Murder. She killed another girl that was in a gang with her. Two guys held the other guy down or something like that while Maya killed her. Maya said it was kill the girl or be killed herself.

Thank you for giving us your take on it. I really want to hear what you get out of the other 40%. If she is really truthful with her parents will she tell them about her spat with her jailhouse lover(according to Robin)?

I take much comfort in hearing KC is miserable and others yell at her. Just wish she was in GP so they could touch her while they are yelling.

Thank you for giving us your take on it. I really want to hear what you get out of the other 40%. If she is really truthful with her parents will she tell them about her spat with her jailhouse lover(according to Robin)?

I think the "lover" etc happened at Lowell - that is where Robin is and would make sense that is where they supposedly discussed making up a story about KC. These phone calls are from OSCO (state prison) I believe. She talks about getting transferred to lowell (ocala) and the last phone call (I jumped ahead) says she is waiting for the bus to take her at 1pm to the federal prison Lowell.

I do NOT think she would tell her parents about having a female lover. I was a bit shocked about that when I read it last night. That is not accepted in our culture - no matter how close she is with her parents she will not say anything about that to them. They seem very easy going and caring but are anti-anyone-who-is-not-white (based on some phonecalls) so I can imagine they are anti-gay. She did tell her parents early on that some woman wanted to date her and she laughs about it to her mom. Says she told her sorry I only like guys. Her mom did not find the story funny. Her mom seems exasperated.

In one phone call she tells her parents that she realizes that going to juvie was a waste and mentions how her mother begged the judge at one point to send her daughter to go to jail. Maya says she might have smarted up then and not gotten involved in crime escalating to her situation. This is a huge motivation for her to do the scared smart program in addition to helping her case. her parents in this phone call both say they tried everything with her - tried for her to change her ways to listen to them etc. I really really feel bad for them. The parents are confused about how the judicial system works, they talk about struggling with bills for her etc.Her dad says he came to this country for her to have a better life and she messed it up. Seems from conversations that she will be booted back to Bosnia at the end of her sentence.

Anyway, my point is I think Maya tried to get close to KC so she could get a reduced sentence. I don't even want to think about how pissed MD's parents are after the latest release. EVERY phonecall they tell their daughter to smarten up, stay away from drama and people, to mind her own business etc. Would LOVE to hear today's phonecall!:angel:

RH speaks on the release;

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxcfzC7zwzs&playnext=1&videos=VkEU1NFNlz4[/ame]

Listened to a few more tapes...sounds like she really wants out at any cost.

Just some notes I made:

Maya and her mom talk about Robyn's mom who sends Maya's mom a letter about God. Maya says that they are annoying - they were nice but that they get on her nerves now.

Maya mentions again about a woman who wants to date her. Her mom laughs this time.

Talks again about getting her sentence reduced via a downward departure.

She gets out of PC and her dad says "Please do NOT talk to anyone - please watch our back". She keeps saying "I Know I know" and he tells her "I have to tell you this - I don't want you to screw things up".

She talks to her dad about KC leaving home but should be back - she says there is no body that has been found. She and her dad talk about the case. ______________

She is crying in one phonecall....she wants to go home. This after talking to her brother. She talks about how she had chances before but really messed up. Her mom says she wished she was home, but she has to pay for her mistakes. She keeps talking about a Carol who keeps trying to motivate her. (Is that Robyn's mom??)

Her mom says they are contacting a Croatian lawyer in Georgia to help them have Maya deported after sentencing since she is not a US citizen. In Bosnia she would serve 7 years only for murder.

I have about 12 more to listen to. The calls I just finished were September 2008 and when she talks about KC it seems like she really does not know her. I am looking forward to the tapes when KC comes back for check fraud to see if she says anything to her parents about talking to KC.

If this has already been posted, please accept my apologies.

Did we know that Morgan & Morgan filed a motion to question Robyn Adams?

Thanks! :)

ETA~ If has not been posted, I have the news link and motion link.

Did you all read the part where Jose Baez says "..and there's nothing better to do than just come out and tell the truth. If everyone would just do that it would save me a lot.."

Yeah lets start with your client first! :loser:
I agree... and I have to add... how about himself too.. why did he have to um...*ahem* tell a "mis-truth" and say that he didn't know this call was being recorded? Yeah right.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uncommongrackle
Back