1225 users online (239 members and 986 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 42 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Bill S and Tapocina are on The Today Show, BS says he thinks baby is still alive...more being said. Video usually up on The Today Show in half an hour or so.

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

Joe Tacopina on the Today Show saying DB will "absolutely not" be arrested.
    Of course she won't! She has a $750 an hour attorney now!
    It's just MOO. I could be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time and it surely won't be the last!

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by 21merc7 View Post
    Bill S and Tapocina are on The Today Show, BS says he thinks baby is still alive...more being said. Video usually up on The Today Show in half an hour or so.
    They are on GMA right now.

Wise Old Owl is offline Retired WS Staff & Founding member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    OK - interesting new statements.

This from Fox - Fox and Friends interview just now.

Both Tacopina and BS were there.

BS spoke again, a little about the benefactor. Its a "she" and she is "connected" to the family. hhmmm...........

The question was asked about "do you think the family had anything to do with it?'

BS said "no, well, not from the parents. It didn't come from within THAT home - it came from outside the home." That tells me - extended family.

Tacopina said that DB told LE about her drinking. Told them early on. LE has known this - so her coming forward yesterday wasn't "new" to them.

Of course they both believe that DB and JI had nothing to do with it, but wouldn't give odds on the baby being found alive.

Interesting.

No blogs peeps. Please ask before posting anything other than MSM. There are a few blogs that we allow based on tried and true past experience.

October 18, 2011
    Good Morning America
    http://www.kmbc.com/video/29516240/detail.html

There must be a longer version of this video out there as this one ended with them still talking.

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre

Post Live MSM coverage on Baby Lisa 18 October 2011

discuss main stream media broadcasts and shows for October 18th here. ***to include shows such as Nancy Grace, etc***

Could the links and posts from today (from previous thread) be copied here please?

TIA...

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Quote Originally Posted by Cazzie View Post
    Could the links and posts from today (from previous thread) be copied here please?

TIA...
    I copied over the posts that have links with them

"I'm optimistic and confident that at the end of the day, uh, the truth will come out."

... Tacopina says his heartbroken clients have nothing to hide.
    "She's a mother who is in a high state of trauma, who trembles every day, and cries, and if her recollection sometimes isn't what it should be regards certain times of events, I don't think we could really be too harsh on that, that inconsistency, if it is in fact an inconsistency."

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/261848...42594#44942594

Kansas city police statement:
    "clearly the parents' level of cooperation hasn't been what it needs to be to find this child. Should they change their minds, our door is always open."
    -capt. Steve Young-

Tacopina says he can't believe LE issued such statement because the parents consented to a search of their home (I assume LE would have come back with a warrant if they didn't so this doesn't mean so much to me), and they've both been interviewed for 13 hours.

Well, let me tell you, Joe. 13 hours is not enough when the parents can't decide on one, truthful story, if they can't even decide when they saw the missing child last, if they keep changing the details.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/261848...42594#44942594

In Today show BS says he believes that Lisa is alive in the hands of someone else and asks, who steals a puppy to do away with that puppy?

A puppy??

Wise Old Owl is offline Retired WS Staff & Founding member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    MSM is really bugging me with this pictures and videos of Lisa. There is a still pic of Lisa today on the homepage of Comcast and in this pic Lisa - is at the most maybe 4 months old. SHE WAS TWICE THAT OLD when she went missing. The one pic of her standing at a glass door with her hands on the door - THAT is a fairly current picture.

I just wish they would stop constantly repeating these obviously old pics and videos of her - it gives someone just turning in the idea that this baby was very small - very young. Lisa was almost a year old. She was standing - maybe even getting ready to start walking. Why no current pics?

Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post
    In Today show BS says he believes that Lisa is alive in the hands of someone else and asks, who steals a puppy to do away with that puppy?

A puppy??
    I guess BS doesn't read the news. Or this site. We all know what kind of a person steals a baby to cause them harm. That's not even an educated statement IMO

Well if mom is drunk at the time, how can she recall much info? Could this be what LE is referring to when they say they arent fully cooperating? Not making excuses for DB, I just wonder how much info one can give after 5 or more glasses of wine. I can also see LE using this as not full disclosure, as it might as well be. JMO. How very aggravated they all must be.
    Sure does lower my interest when the clowns start arriving on the scene. Media madness.
    Still hoping baby Lisa comes home safe.

Page 1 of 42 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast