Forensic Astrology - Haleigh Cummings #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loucakis- arrested b/c GPS showed last night he was out of his "home zone" which is a violation of his probation. GPS on the night of HAleigh going missing Loucakis was within his home zone. (about a mile from Ron & Misty's place). So, unless she was brought into his "home zone" by someone I guess he can be marked off the list.

Loucakis- arrested b/c GPS showed last night he was out of his "home zone" which is a violation of his probation. GPS on the night of HAleigh going missing Loucakis was within his home zone. (about a mile from Ron & Misty's place).

Thank you Capri. :blowkiss:

Housemouse, they basically said they don't want to rule anybody out but they felt there isn't a link between Loukakis & Haleigh. He was arrested on a probation violation b/c he wasn't home by his curfew. They've tracked him via GPS monitoring by an anklet or something. If they thought it was Loukakis, he would have been arrested the night of Haleigh's demise, or missing report, b/c it would have had to have shown up on GPS. So, I think we might be able to overlook Loukakis for now...or am I wrong?

I think he can be ruled out. I put up both his chart and Sapp's. Sapp's looked more dangerous to me from a quick glance at the aspect energies and patterns.

I am examining the midpoint connections between Sapp and Haleigh, and do not think he should be ruled out at all, but picked up immediately, questioned intensely, and an alibi for the evening in question should be demanded!!!

Anyone know if this has happened?

I think he can be ruled out. I put up both his chart and Sapp's. Sapp's looked more dangerous to me from a quick glance at the aspect energies and patterns.

I am examining the midpoint connections between Sapp and Haleigh, and do not think he should be ruled out at all, but picked up immediately, questioned intensely, and an alibi for the evening in question should be demanded!!!

Anyone know if this has happened?

SAPP is #1 on my list; LOUCAKIS #2. Look at how SAPP's chart interacts with Haleigh's sunrise natal and the 911 Call:

Tri-WheelSappwithHaleighnataland911.gif

Sapps new updated flyer:
http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=6441

CallImage

Click Here to Track this Offender
Designation: Sexual Offender
Name: Donald Lee Sapp
Department of Corrections #: 558096
Search the Dept of Corrections Website
Date of Birth: 10/21/1970
Race : White
Sex: Male
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Height: 5'08"
Weight: 145 lbs

Aliases
Donald Sapp
Scars, Marks & Tattoos
Not Available
Address Information
Address Address Source Information Map Link
120 OLEANDER DR
SAN MATEO, FL 32187-2453
PUTNAM COUNTY Source: Registration
Received: 04/18/2008
Type of Address: Permanent
Show Map
315 2nd Ave
Satsuma, FL 32189-2953
Putnam COUNTY Source: Registration
Received: 01/26/2009
Type of Address: Temp

Show Map

Crime Information - Qualifying Offenses
Adjudication Date Crime Description Court Case Number Jurisdiction & State Adjudication
11/16/1995 LEWD,LASCIVIOUS CHILD U/16; F.S. 800.04 (PRINCIPAL) 9301917 PUTNAM, FL Not Available

Victim Information

It might be important but the last vehicle Sapp shows to have owned is a motorcycle. Perfect for a quick trip down the tracks.

It might be important but the last vehicle Sapp shows to have owned is a motorcycle. Perfect for a quick trip down the tracks.

LOVE you for letting us know! Welcome to WS White Hawk! Glad you chose this forum for your 1st post! Trust me...it gets addicting!

SoulScape, Sapp is # 1 by my method as well.

Want me to send you the midpoints? They tell me that Sapp should be first on LE's list too, particularly the midpoints that "Forensic Astrology" lists as important.

I am checking the midpoints of Ggma's last seen, Sapp, using your sunrise chart, and not the noon one I posted, and Haleigh's sunrise chart. I will now go check the 911 call and check those midpoints.

Here is a list of the most important midpoints to look at:

Mars/Saturn (death, cruelty, sadism)
Mars/Uranus (sudden anger outburst, explosive, impulsive, sudden death, accident)
Mars/Pluto (homicide, violence, death)
Mars/Neptune (suicide, poisoning, drowning)
*Ceres/Pluto (kidnapping, rape)
Neptune/Pluto (disappearance, missing person, unsolved crime)
Venus/Mars (sexual attraction)
Venus/Pluto (sexual obsession, rape)
Venus/Neptune (sexual fantasy, obsession, delusion, betrayal, affair)

*we have to calculate this one the old-fashioned way

Let me know if you want any more midpoint charts for study, and then we will just have to wait and see!

Thanks Jersey Girl. I have been following everything on this site since the abduction. I have been in awe of the post and have been silent since I have no knowledge of the science being used. The only credentials I have are 30+ years in law enforcement. I have been hooked on this Sapp guy fir the past week.

So they arrested Loukakis, but it's only for a probation violation, and PCSO just announced he has no direct link. He has GPS attached to an anklet, so they've been able to digitally track him. Basically, I'm thinking we might be able to now rule out Loukakis. He still makes me sick, though!

Do they gps track him 24/7 with that bracelet? If not - his curfew for probation is 10pm - 6am so until we figure out that the time she was abducted was after 10pm, we couldn't really rule him out could we?

Thanks Jersey Girl. I have been following everything on this site since the abduction. I have been in awe of the post and have been silent since I have no knowledge of the science being used. The only credentials I have are 30+ years in law enforcement. I have been hooked on this Sapp guy fir the past week.

I'm hooked on Sapp or Lane, but won't rule everyone else out just yet. Hopefully, with your background, you could help let everyone know what would be needed that isn't already given (besides the actual proven perp). Hey, if you're not from Putnam, maybe you could let them know about this site...if you are from there, then we're truly blessed that you've discovered Tricia's wonderful WS site! Thanks. :blowkiss:

Do they gps track him 24/7 with that bracelet? If not - his curfew for probation is 10pm - 6am so until we figure out that the time she was abducted was after 10pm, we couldn't really rule him out could we?

Beck, the thing with GPS is that it can track all times & all places. When I was going to college, I had a necklace with GPS in my locket (before they were so easy to come by) & it was expensive. It was done for my safety b/c Florida has sooo many criminals. My boys have it in their phones. Yes, they can pull up date & time. IMO, he would have already been arrested if he was the perp. That much I know.

WhiteHawk, is there any way you could contact the LE there, and tell them that your instinct on this Sapp guy is shared by a few serious forensic astrologers, or would they laugh you off the phone?

If that is the case, maybe point them to the map that JerseyGirl put up, and say he fits your 30 years exp. both because of his relationship to the family and the particular topography between the properties?

We obviously could be wrong, but I sure would like to know if he has a solid alibi for the entire time period.

I am not very good at "google earth", but I am going to try to see how close I can get to the map, and see if there are any paths through those trees.

I wonder if it is swampy?

I could try. I only have a gut feeling about this guy. I looked at the post about north or south of Haleigh's house, along with where the dogs lost the scent on day one. Looked at Sapp's background, when he moved into the neighborhood, his last known vehicle. This all put my gut in knots and came up with what everyone else is know thinking. My wife has told me that I am going to make myself sick over this. I guess I can just join the club huh?

Beck, the thing with GPS is that it can track all times & all places. When I was going to college, I had a necklace with GPS in my locket (before they were so easy to come by) & it was expensive. It was done for my safety b/c Florida has sooo many criminals. My boys have it in their phones. Yes, they can pull up date & time. IMO, he would have already been arrested if he was the perp. That much I know.

Thanks Jersey! Well scratch him off - we're zooming in now!! And the best thing is - HE'S IN JAIL NOW!! WOOT! Hopefully, he'll have to serve out the rest of his sentence. I've been stuck on Lane and Sapp since the start too btw.

My short list:

1. DONALD LEE SAPP

2. TIMOTHY RANDOLPH LOUCAKIS

3. JAMES JOSEPH LANE

Kaitland & I were working on likely time of abduction. I am not at my home workspace where I have the notes & charts regarding this, but I recall there were two extremely likely timeframes:

Shortly before & after midnight, and around 2:30 am.

I will edit this post later this evening with the exact time frames.

Thanks,
Soulscape

=========
Note: Remember, it is possible it was none of these RSO's but rather someone entirely off the radar screen! That said, if it does turn out to be one of the local RSO's, SAPP would be my #1 pick, with the other two close behind. I also had deep suspicions about REYNOLDS and JJ LANE.

I could try. I only have a gut feeling about this guy. I looked at the post about north or south of Haleigh's house, along with where the dogs lost the scent on day one. Looked at Sapp's background, when he moved into the neighborhood, his last known vehicle. This all put my gut in knots and came up with what everyone else is know thinking. My wife has told me that I am going to make myself sick over this. I guess I can just join the club huh?

White Hawk, tell her that most of us astrologers doing this want no fame, no glory, and beyond anything, no recognition. I have been researching the proper use of astrology for over 35 years, and keep it a secret from all but my immediate family.

Most of the other astro-sleuths (but not all) here are the same way. We want our identities kept secret. We do this because we care and because we want the bad guys caught and prosecuted.

You know you didn't do 30 years in LE for just a paycheck. You did it because you care, and caring isn't easily turned off just like that. The true heroes in our culture are those who police, who rescue, who fight for our freedoms, who teach, and who nurture. These all care, too, and do not do it for the paycheck or the recognition.

My short list:

1. DONALD LEE SAPP

2. TIMOTHY RANDOLPH LOUCAKIS

3. JAMES JOSEPH LANE

Kaitland & I were working on likely time of abduction. I am not at my home workspace where I have the notes & charts regarding this, but I recall there were two extremely likely timeframes:

Shortly before & after midnight, and around 2:30 am.

I will edit this post later this evening with the exact time frames.

Thanks,
Soulscape

=========
Note: Remember, it is possible it was none of these RSO's but rather someone entirely off the radar screen! That said, if it does turn out to be one of the local RSO's, SAPP would be my #1 pick, with the other two close behind. I also had deep suspicions about REYNOLDS and JJ LANE.

Very good reminder, SoulScape. We can't be so eager to find this little girl that we become a lynch mob. I hate sexual abusers of children so much that I can lose my objectivity, which isn't what "Martha" would call "a good thing"!

Will be watching for your post about the most likely time. I tend to think it would depend on whether young Mistie was home that evening or not, and we do not know this for certain yet, right?

Afternoon astro friends! This thread is rocking! Lord Jersey Girl, you should be in PI/LE work, hunches are a good thing.

All I can contribute right now is that ever since I looked at Sapps pic a couple of days ago, I have had the worst few nights trying to get his face out of my mind as I try to sleep.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member