Forensic Astrology - Haleigh Cummings #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soulscape! Excellent analysis.... I have such respect for your methods.

I am finding this case so discouraging, not sure why. Caylee's had such a different feel to it. I will check the midpoints for Ggma's later today, but expect these will just echo what you have posted.

I have to get some work done today! might be awol for awhile, but checking back in during breaks.

I'm with you housemouse. I can hardly stay in this thread. Caylee's charts were dark, but we always seemed to know where that darkness came from. Here, with Haliegh, she is surrounded by the darkness of these RSOs that live within just miles of her. There is discontent in her household and we know we are not getting the truth. The greatest difference to me though is darkness coming from so many, so close. One of these guys could have been walking his dog down the street, saw MC step out, and saw an opportunity. It appears that if anyone of these RSOs had the opportunity - they would have acted on it. That is gut-wrenching. None of those 6 would have let the opportunity escape them.

And Khaki-pants - I'm sending positive thoughts of peace and love to you and many (((((((hugs))))))).

Salem

Where is Haleigh?

Based on JUPITER's location in the cadent 3rd House, Haleigh is hidden and not easy to find. However's she's close enough to 4th House cusp that I hold out hope she will be found sooner rather than later. I will try to determine a direction/ distance but it will be speculative. Tuba, please add your insights.

ETA: In the 911 Call Chart (the only timed chart we have), VENUS signifies Haleigh and is located in virtually the same area of that chart --- in the 3rd House, close to 4th House Cusp, only VENUS in the 911 Call chart is in Aries while in the Truth Chart, JUPITER (Haleigh) is in Aquarius. This still gives cadent house, hard to find, but maybe hope because close to an angular house. Directionally, both charts indicate almost due NORTH or conversely, SOUTH.

See: http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Haleigh Cummings/911Call150-165.gif

Thanks,
Soulscape

...Respectfully snipped & bolded by muah...

Hello Soulscape (& others),

Please look into the following:
Donald Sapp
Address: 315 2nd Avenue
Satsuma, FL

I know you all have done a prior chart involving Sapp, but I've been in the process, since yesterday, of researching all of his data. There's alot more than what WS has, trust me. When I get everything compiled together, I'll post with all the links. His new home (since January) is right behind Haleigh's home! No wonder the dogs lost her scent at the tracks - he could have hopped a train right back home...or he could have dumped her in water, and then hopped a train right back home.

Here's a link to show how close the trailers are:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...454,-81.666441&spn=0.033222,0.054932&t=h&z=14

Also, did you see the picture of the lean-to chair that I posted? The one made out of sticks? Does anyone know exactly where that was found in the search? I found alot more disgusting info on D.Sapp. He would most certainly fit the bill here. Please note that his new place of residence is exactly converse what I came up with regarging to J.Lane. I would bet my bottom dollar that it's one of these two. While I don't wish to rule anyone out (even Reynolds), I have serious qualms with regards to Lane & Sapp...something just doesn't sit well with me. As soon as I have everything together, I'll post it. Sending much love and gratitude to all of you. Hugs & Kisses...Jersey

I'm with you housemouse. I can hardly stay in this thread. Caylee's charts were dark, but we always seemed to know where that darkness came from. Here, with Haliegh, she is surrounded by the darkness of these RSOs that live within just miles of her. There is discontent in her household and we know we are not getting the truth. The greatest difference to me though is darkness coming from so many, so close. One of these guys could have been walking his dog down the street, saw MC step out, and saw an opportunity. It appears that if anyone of these RSOs had the opportunity - they would have acted on it. That is gut-wrenching. None of those 6 would have let the opportunity escape them.

And Khaki-pants - I'm sending positive thoughts of peace and love to you and many (((((((hugs))))))).

Salem

I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one. I can hardly read these sometimes, as there is so much "darkness" around this poor child. I have to take a step back, much more often in this case than in Caylee's. For whatever reason this one is much harder to distance myself from. Thanks to all who do these amazing charts. :)

...Respectfully snipped & bolded by muah...

Hello Soulscape (& others),

Please look into the following:
Donald Sapp
Address: 315 2nd Avenue
Satsuma, FL

I know you all have done a prior chart involving Sapp, but I've been in the process, since yesterday, of researching all of his data. There's alot more than what WS has, trust me. When I get everything compiled together, I'll post with all the links. His new home (since January) is right behind Haleigh's home! No wonder the dogs lost her scent at the tracks - he could have hopped a train right back home...or he could have dumped her in water, and then hopped a train right back home.

Here's a link to show how close the trailers are:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...454,-81.666441&spn=0.033222,0.054932&t=h&z=14

Also, did you see the picture of the lean-to chair that I posted? The one made out of sticks? Does anyone know exactly where that was found in the search? I found alot more disgusting info on D.Sapp. He would most certainly fit the bill here. Please note that his new place of residence is exactly converse what I came up with regarging to J.Lane. I would bet my bottom dollar that it's one of these two. While I don't wish to rule anyone out (even Reynolds), I have serious qualms with regards to Lane & Sapp...something just doesn't sit well with me. As soon as I have everything together, I'll post it. Sending much love and gratitude to all of you. Hugs & Kisses...Jersey

JerseyGirl- have you run across anything that indicated Sapp may be related to Lindsy? (MC's SIL) I found bits and pieces of that last night, but could never tie it completely.

JerseyGirl- have you run across anything that indicated Sapp may be related to Lindsy? (MC's SIL) I found bits and pieces of that last night, but could never tie it completely.

I have found that it could be possible he is related to both sides of the family...Misty AND Crystal...please keep in mind that the important word is "could" and not "is".

Also, and I believe this could be important, please look at a map close up view and follow this path:
315 2nd avenue satsuma fl
4th street satsuma fl
chamberlain road satsuma fl
julia place satsuma fl
202 green lane satsuma fl

Holy ! That would put the route right at the back (side) door to Haleigh's home! We really need to know where that makeshift Lean-to chair was found. What set of woods? Does anyone know? I have also found that Sapp has a very serious history...more than what's on sex offender websites! I'm going with my gut and saying I think it could strongly be DS or JL...maybe CR too, just not as strong about him as the other two. I've been up most of the night, just to say how much it's bothering me.

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-02-16/story/search_for_haleigh_scales_back

This is a very "full" article about MC trying to clear up some of the stuff being said about her. It is an interesting read. It says she met RM while she was babysitting for a woman who also has a child with him? That is only one thing in the article. The movie after dinner part is a bit hinky to me if dinner was at 7 and bedtime at 8:15. She claims the kids watched 2, Madagascar and Air Bud, though the movies could have been left running I suppose. But she does specifically say, "Before Haliegh went to bed."

I didn't see 7pm mentioned specifically. Maybe they ate earlier. I thought in the beginning in one of her interviews she said she put the kids to bed at 10, then she changed her story because their dad wanted them in bed by eight. She's always come across as uncertain of the time, and she definitely says now "at eight because she has school" while looking at Ron for approval. Big hinky meter for me. Edit: Oh. I now see what you mean about dinner at 7pm. I missed it earlier. Please pardon my questioning.

I read the analysis at Eyes for Lies. The writer picks up on lots of stuff, including the smelly blanket, which I think could be important.

Did those people really pass the lie detector tests? I know they had Misty take one several times and rightly so, and I know LE wasn't saying if she "passed". Did they say others passed, or is everyone just assuming?

In the beginning I really wanted to believe this family, after the disastrous Anthony family, but now, I have lots of suspicions. The father seems to know more than he's telling. Misty knows more than she's telling and she has no idea how to make up stories, not to mention this kid should still be in school, hanging out with kids her own age, and living with her family.

I can't believe these people are custodial guardians of young children. They need caretakers themselves. :rolleyes: I just wish dopeheads would see themselves as others see them. To me, they appear as extremely stupid, uneducated morons. Not jsut these people but drunks and dopeheads everywhere. It's not pretty.

I need to go back and check their individual charts.

Thanks, Mary, for the info on the SOs.

I have found that it could be possible he is related to both sides of the family...Misty AND Crystal...please keep in mind that the important word is "could" and not "is".

Also, and I believe this could be important, please look at a map close up view and follow this path:
315 2nd avenue satsuma fl
4th street satsuma fl
chamberlain road satsuma fl
julia place satsuma fl
202 green lane satsuma fl

Holy ! That would put the route right at the back (side) door to Haleigh's home! We really need to know where that makeshift Lean-to chair was found. What set of woods? Does anyone know? I have also found that Sapp has a very serious history...more than what's on sex offender websites! I'm going with my gut and saying I think it could strongly be DS or JL...maybe CR too, just not as strong about him as the other two. I've been up most of the night, just to say how much it's bothering me.

I am studying the map, but haven't figured it all out yet, but I noticed a detail when blowing it up that rang an ugly gong in my head!

One of us astrosleuths mentioned in a post back a few pages something about the star Constellation "Pleiades", which is associated with great sorrow, and other dire things.

Look very closely, right below the "A" on the map, and notice the street name. Get the same chill down your body that I do? See "Seven Sisters Drive?

Pleiades is often referred to as "The Seven Sisters".

I am going to go hide under my covers now, and hope this is just a coincidence.

Florida birth certificates aren't much help usually. They are the barest birth certificates I've ever seen - no time of birth, no city of birth, just child's name, gender of the child, county of birth, and names of the parents. It gives date of birth, date information was filed, certificate number, and date it was issued. So I don't hold out much hope. Astrologically and genealogically, they are the most useless birth records I've ever encountered

That should read: Florida's birth certificates AREN'T much help usually.

I can't go back and correct my original post at this late date. Sorry if there has been confusion.

I am studying the map, but haven't figured it all out yet, but I noticed a detail when blowing it up that rang an ugly gong in my head!

One of us astrosleuths mentioned in a post back a few pages something about the star Constellation "Pleiades", which is associated with great sorrow, and other dire things.

Look very closely, right below the "A" on the map, and notice the street name. Get the same chill down your body that I do? See "Seven Sisters Drive?

I believe it was Soulscape that told us about the Seven Sisters in the GGMa chart? Yes, it does give one the chills. :eek:

Salem

I believe it was Soulscape that told us about the Seven Sisters in the GGMa chart? Yes, it does give one the chills. :eek:

Salem

Oh thank you, Salem! I have been going slowly through all the posts, trying to find the mention of it.... was only on page 6, so you have saved me a lot of time.

I noticed that awhile ago too Housemouse!! Thought the same thing! I opened the map that she posted, and saw that street too. Ugh.

Salem

Housemouse & Salem, the mention of Pleiades is exactly what gave me the hunch to start searching the surrounding areas/neighborhoods. You see, even though I'm completely fascinated by Astrology, I have no idea how to read the stars. I am, however, a Greek Mythology enthusiast. This immediately made me think of the 7 Sisters of Greek Mythology! I am not psychic, not a bit whatsoever, but I do believe in intuition...just as anybody else would. If somebody gives me a bad feeling, I stay away from them, and so on. If I feel something in my gut, or have a strong hunch, I go with it. I've had too many cops in my life to not have learned this. When Soulscape mentioned this, I took off and rolled with it, searching neighborhoods and addresses...something had to tie in with 7 Sisters Drive, something just had to. All the perp would have had to do, after following the path I suggested above, was cross 7 Sisters Drive and they would be right at the back door in question! I'm definitely not saying it is DS, but I have a strong suspicion it very well could be. I'll bet LE is looking at him...at least I hope they are. While it's nice playing armchair detective here, I was scared and upset last night (& I was even able to snuggle in my hubby's arms)...I can't imagine doing this for real...in person...with all of these sickos! Peace be with all of you Astrology experts. :blowkiss:

G-Gma Annette says she drove by the house around 7:00 pm. Haleigh & Junior were eating dinner on the porch. They waved to her, shouting "Granny! Granny!" as she drove on by.

Oh G-Gma Annette, please be lying, please, please, please!!!!

See chart here:
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Haleigh%20Cummings/LASTSEENbyG-Gma020909.gif

1. SATURN Rx in the 1st House destroys the question (Wm. Lilly, Christian Astrology). This is testimony for a most serious and unfortunate outcome.

bolding and spacing below by housemouse

2. PLEAIDES a.k.a. ALCYON a.k.a. The Weeping Sisters smack on the Midheaven --- this miserable Fixed Star group always gives something to cry about. ALGOL, the most malefic Fixed Star in the Heavens close to Midheaven at 26 Taurus, focal point of T-SQUARE involving EQ (a secondary Ascendant) and the afflicted Part of MISfortune.

3. MOON in 12th House of Misfortune, Sorrow & Woe (also the House of Kidnapping), a very bad placement, also just 2 degrees past conjunction to Haleigh's natal SUN. MOON is technically (and traditionally) Void of Course (will make no further aspects before leaving sign) but I notice two things: she has separated only 50 minutes ago from Part of MISfortune badly placed and afflicted in 6th House of the Caretaker and applies 2 degrees sesquiquadrate VERTEX (fate). The sesquiquadrate is a stress angle giving testimony of misfortune.

4. As in previous charts looked at in this case, particularly the 911 Call Chart, CHIRON and SUN exact conjunct with NEPTUNE involved --- damage/hurt/ disappearance.

5. VENUS natural significator of young girl in the 8th House of Death quindecile (165 degrees) SATURN RX, the Destroyer and natural significator of death. The aspect is applying and will be exact in 0 degrees 3 minutes --- this is incredibly powerful death testimony.

6. Part of Death exact conjunct VENUS the young girl.

7. PLUTO (complications, kidnap, rape, abduction) conjunct 5th House of the child, VERTEX (Fate) just inside 5th House cusp. BLACK MOON LILITH (death indicator), MERCURY ruler of the Gemini Midheaven (at Weeping Sisters degree) and MARS the murderer/rapist/violator all inside the 5th House of the Child.

8. VENUS the female child sextile MARS the murderer/rapist/violater --- the opportunity is looming, threatening. Because the aspect separates, she has previously been targeted.

9. SUN/MOON = ADMETOS (death indictor).

10. SOLAR ECLIPSE of 1/26/09 at 6 Aquarius exact parallel 0:00 JUPITER the home. JUPITER also is Lord 8 in this chart, Death.

11. LUNAR ECLIPSE of 2/9/09 opposite CHIRON/SUN/NEPTUNE (damage, disappearance)

12. Transneptunian ZEUS (force) applies 0 degrees 9 minutes contraparallel VENUS the young female. Contraparallels act as oppositions. She will be (application) taken by force (ZEUS).

13. Not shown, but there are RSOs whose charts sickeningly interact with this chart and Haleigh's natal --- LOUCAKIS, SAPP, KYLE S. JOHNS, JAMES JOSEPH LANE, CHAD EUGENE REYNOLDS.

So... Was Misty home with the kids?

JUPITER rules the 4th (the home) and is posited in 6th House of caretaking along with CHIRON/SUN/NEPTUNE which shows the damaged, kidnapped child, so I would say yes, she was, at least at that time.

Thanks,
Soulscape

OK, folks, now listen up! We can't do any leaping or jumping here, because it might just be one of those creepy coincidences. BUT!!!!

Dave Campbell, in "Forensic Astrology" says, and I quote from page 5:

"Event charts are very important in forensic astrology because they give clues into who is involved, who is responsible, what happened, and why. I have found in my research that the chart angles often point to the killer or perpetrator, either by degree or sign, or that the personal name asteroids of the people involved are conjunction to the angles."

He also says about "LAST SEEN CHARTS":

Last known time missing person was seen, chart will give clues as to what happened, who was involved, and/or where a person might be headed. Great to use for runaways or missing people

So, this explains why I got the chills when remembering SoulScape's mention of Algol and the Seven Sisters...

And, this is why we astro-sleuths get so picky about making sure we have the most reliable "last seen chart". We do not have a good chart for the event yet, but we probably should be studying Haleigh's natal planets (except the Moon, Midheave, and Ascendant until we get a confirmed birth-time) to see what times are probable for her demise.

SoulScape, you do AWESOME work!

I did not find particularly horrifying natals or significant malefic intersections with Haleigh's chart or the chart of the 911 call when looking at charts for Williams or Stone (or Yates, whom I posted about a little earlier this evening).

Looking at the chart of RSO Timothy S. Fearns, I do see some indications of potentially malefic intersections with the situation. Fearns has Mars square Uranus in his natal, and that Mars is inconjunct Haleigh's sun-centered stellium, so the symbology says his center of willful action is in a malefic position relative to her life. The Mercury, Mars and Moon of the 911 call are in that same path from his Mars to her sun, Venus and Jupiter stellium.

I would rank my concerns about the astrology that involves Fearns below my level of concern about the astrology involving Winch, but of the five I looked at, Richard S. Winch and Timothy S. Fearns are the two I would most like to know have been thoroughly checked out.

Mary thank you so much, as well as everyone on here.

Can you or someone post Fearns chart vs. Winch for comparison?

OK, folks, now listen up! We can't do any leaping or jumping here, because it might just be one of those creepy coincidences. BUT!!!!

Dave Campbell, in "Forensic Astrology" says, and I quote from page 5:

"Event charts are very important in forensic astrology because they give clues into who is involved, who is responsible, what happened, and why. I have found in my research that the chart angles often point to the killer or perpetrator, either by degree or sign, or that the personal name asteroids of the people involved are conjunction to the angles."

He also says about "LAST SEEN CHARTS":

Last known time missing person was seen, chart will give clues as to what happened, who was involved, and/or where a person might be headed. Great to use for runaways or missing people

So, this explains why I got the chills when remembering SoulScape's mention of Algol and the Seven Sisters...

And, this is why we astro-sleuths get so picky about making sure we have the most reliable "last seen chart". We do not have a good chart for the event yet, but we probably should be studying Haleigh's natal planets (except the Moon, Midheave, and Ascendant until we get a confirmed birth-time) to see what times are probable for her demise.

Housemouse - if we are comfortable with the 7pm time from the GGM that could serve as a reliable 'Last Seen' time couldn't it? Can't we work from that? Just curious. Soul ran a chart for that time earlier.

I should also mention that no, Housemouse, I don't believe this is a coincidence. The mere mention of Pleiades is what set me off on a tangent, knowing it relates to the 7 Sisters! That told me that somehow 7 Sisters Drive had to have come into play, somehow...call it a hunch or whatever...either way, my gut told me it had to have been accessed by somebody close. Even though the trailer park community has the name 7 Sisters Drive, and those names coming into that Drive aren't the same as the one's in Greek Mythology, it was too much of a coincidence in my head b/c everything you all have done on Caylee's case was dead on. Sorry for the pun. Now I'm sold on the fact that Astrology is real, instead of just being fascinated with it, and I believe now, more than ever, that Pleiades plays a piece of this. I also think that water has something to do with it. Doesn't Pleiades have something to do with sailing? What could that mean?

Oh Lord!! Probation Violation - wonder what that's about? He is SKEERY looking - wow!

Hopefully the violation is just a reason to get him in there to HOLD him for some serious questioning. He was on Soulscapes number 2 if I recall correctly and something about him just made the hair on the back of my neck freeze up...

I should also mention that no, Housemouse, I don't believe this is a coincidence. The mere mention of Pleiades is what set me off on a tangent, knowing it relates to the 7 Sisters! That told me that somehow 7 Sisters Drive had to have come into play, somehow...call it a hunch or whatever...either way, my gut told me it had to have been accessed by somebody close. Even though the trailer park community has the name 7 Sisters Drive, and those names coming into that Drive aren't the same as the one's in Greek Mythology, it was too much of a coincidence in my head b/c everything you all have done on Caylee's case was dead on. Sorry for the pun. Now I'm sold on the fact that Astrology is real, instead of just being fascinated with it, and I believe now, more than ever, that Pleiades plays a piece of this. I also think that water has something to do with it. Doesn't Pleiades have something to do with sailing? What could that mean?

Weren't there heavy Pisces influeneces in the charts? House or Soul or someone - do you see any indication that she may be in or near water?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harleyrose