NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did the dad ever expect her to support his daughter on her salary?

Do addicts do their party thing all night and sleep all day???
This was told to me by a friend who has a son that was doing this.......
I too have heard that's what generally happens. If AD was working the day shift though, I can't see her staying up all night then going to work unless she was, well, "on something". I think that's another reason to wonder what hours she worked. MOO

and some of HIS daughter's clothes he gave to Shaniya to wear.

I hope his child is taken in and examined also and any child that he had access to.I think there's a whole bigger picture with this sick pg and something of his evilness,for lack of a better word,doesn't happen overnight.

So sad, with all this bad vibes, I wish little Shaniya's funeral was private like Micheal Jacksons.
I can see the fighting, protestor's and bickering.

I wonder what hours she worked at the living care facility?

Davis has worked since August as a part-time dietary aide at the Carolina Inn at Village Green, preparing meals for residents at the assisted-living community, according to owner Franklin Clark and a company that provides Carolina Inn with workers.

Don't know the hours.

http://fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/16/952562

BBM

Maybe that's the problem tho belimom... for all the "adults" "in her life," none of them are actually adults in the sense of any responsible mature priorities. And none were really involved in her life either. None paying the slightest attention to the children. I fear greatly for all of the children in this case. The seven year-old is now (or soon will be) placed in foster care IIRC, I guess none of these "adults" want to be "in his life" either. Let's face it. They're all too busy doin drugs and hookin up to notice, don't care, don't wanna get involved, don't wanna take on dad or... did I mention don't care?

But IMO "It's not my problem," or "Let someone else deal w it," isn't really quite the same as honestly believing someone else really is. JMO

:parrot:

Kiki --- I think we're in complete agreement here. I think maybe you interpreted my post as my saying it was as simple as everyone thinking someone else was looking into things. I agree - I think many people turned the other way and decided it wasn't their problem. For all of them who knew and did nothing, they bear responsibility as well for Shaniya even being with AD to begin with.

The poster with the MS links, etc is referring to a person who has posted messages on IS. He first came on a couple of weeks ago claiming to be friends with BL. His information was interesting, seemed to have some inside knowledge, and was neither defending/trashing BL.

Brad's choice of partners based on race is beneath any of us to discuss. The selling of the house/moving is only heresay from this poster. This same poster posted today furious that BL's cars, mortgage, etc. were being analzyed which was silly since he's the one that first brought up the house.
But then his same poster went on to discuss questionable paternity, etc.

This does not sound like a friend to me and put no value on the information.

I knew of those links YESTERDAY, and I'm sure others knew also after reading the Incident Report from 2007.

Has NOTHING to do with Shaniya's death.

I thought it had been reported his previous girlfriend was taking care of his daughter and that stopped when the new one came on the sceene?

I wonder what hours she worked at the living care facility?

I've been trying to find this out for so long!!

Belimom: Thinking just like you. Between the family listed on the obit and all that aren't, that's a heck of a lot of people. It reminds me of a small town atmosphere with everyone knowing each other's stuff. Even Bryon (former-FIL) knew Shaniya and how great Ty was with her. AD's younger half-sister stopping by Monday night. I envision lots of coming and going with friends/relatives which is a fun atmosphere for kids.

But I keep banging my head against...what was going on at AD's house, didn't anyone on AD's side of the family worry about AD and B with all these children? Is it possible that Aunt Carey and Brad knew AD was living in poverty but she had built up some creditability? They honestly never saw a need to get DSS involved. I'm not fond of people smoking in front of children but a burn could happen. If you have a heater on the floor, a child could bump it. I'm just thinking out loud.

I'm pondering Aunt Carey's comment on Oprah..."Shaniya loved her mother and wanted to see her." We started analyzing this case thinking Shaniya didn't even know AD and now it appears she spend a good deal of time with her. I'm reserving judgment until we hear facts from LE because there are too many inconsistencies.

I have come to the conclusion that this precious little child was no more than an inconvenience to EVERYONE that was in her life, mama wanted to party all of the time so she couldn't tend to her, Daddy - work out of town and obviously has a hard time keeping his winkie in his pants, Auntie is single and already has 3 of her own...the list goes on and on and on. Terrible situation for this little girl. Kids pick up on these things, too, probably accounts for the sad look in her little eyes.

Say that granny!!! A "village" mindset is one thing, this is a good ol fashioned neglect mentality. :furious:

:parrot:

I too have heard that's what generally happens. If AD was working the day shift though, I can't see her staying up all night then going to work unless she was, well, "on something". I think that's another reason to wonder what hours she worked. MOO

This also makes sense if,as Shaniya's sister said,there were cigarette burns,not burn on Shaniya.Shaniya told her it was her mother's friends that did it.Probably a bunch of people partying and careless with kids around,unless it was worse.I also can't believe she wanted to go visit her mother as was told in the Oprah show,because of the filth of that home,partying,drugs,cigarette burns.When Ophrah asked if Shaniya talked to her about the burns,she said she didn't have that kind of relationship,she had a bond of just having fun with her. She first said she dropped her off on a Sunday,but then on Oct 9th,which would be a Friday.No calls for four weeks,she said,I think Shaniya was at her mother's more than we've heard and when she wasn't,she was with BL's gfs.

The poster with the MS links, etc is referring to a person who has posted messages on IS. He first came on a couple of weeks ago claiming to be friends with BL. His information was interesting, seemed to have some inside knowledge, and was neither defending/trashing BD.

Brad's choice of partners based on race is beneath any of us to discuss. The selling of the house/moving is only heresay from this poster. This same poster posted today furious that BL's cars, mortgage, etc. were being analzyed which was silly since he's the one that first brought up the house.
But then his same poster went on to discuss questionable paternity, etc.

This does not sound like a friend to me and put no value on the information.

I'm reading his posts also. He claims to have known Brad only for 5 or 6 years. My opinion is that yes he knows him, but definitely not too smart to be posting about the situation, or his. :D

Is this article a joke? FGS... a slap article saying "don't slap".

Well the author is an expert in these kind of things.

Written by Meg C. - Featured Business & Finance Contributor
Meg C. is a financial analyst residing in the great state of Tennessee. She's a licensed CPA and CFE (Certified Fraud Examiner), as well as a graduate student pursuing a Master of Accountan... - Full profile

Give me that money!!!!!

Hi Amada!!!!

Davis has worked since August as a part-time dietary aide at the Carolina Inn at Village Green, preparing meals for residents at the assisted-living community, according to owner Franklin Clark and a company that provides Carolina Inn with workers.

Don't know the hours.

http://fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/16/952562

BBM

Thanks for pointing out the "part-time" part. That nails it down some! :crazy:

Here, raise my daughter on your part time salary. It is time you start being a mother.

I have come to the conclusion that this precious little child was no more than an inconvenience to EVERYONE that was in her life, mama wanted to party all of the time so she couldn't tend to her, Daddy - work out of town and obviously has a hard time keeping his winkie in his pants, Auntie is single and already has 3 of her own...the list goes on and on and on. Terrible situation for this little girl. Kids pick up on these things, too, probably accounts for the sad look in her little eyes.

"Winkie In His Pants" - Oh my gosh, you are too funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member