2009.02.18 Document Release: Key on a Key-chain

Status
Not open for further replies.
this kinda looks like one of the keychains that are clear plastic and you put a picture in. I used to have them when my kids were babies. As a matter of fact, I think they are sometimes given with photo packages when you have portraits done. JMO

I was thinking the exact same thing!

Girls, especially, love these kind of keychains because you can put pictures inside them.

Bond and I were PMing about the key a couple days ago. No conclusions or theories. But I did upload the following picture:

picture.php

Ya know, I just thought of something else, when you rent a car they have little plastic key chains on them with the car info (make, model,plate #, etc) in the plastic. Could be one of those.

Ya know, I just thought of something else, when you rent a car they have little plastic key chains on them with the car info (make, model,plate #, etc) in the plastic. Could be one of those.

I never thought of that but you are absolutely right. That makes me wonder....

IMO, the item in the pic looks to small to be one of those clips to me. Unless they made mini ones, do they? I've only seem the bigger ones. Wish the pic was better. The color is certainly right.
They do. This picture is pixelated because it's blown up. I should go back and get the thumbnail size.
Here it is:
smallcarabinerclips.jpeg

Bond and I were PMing about the key a couple days ago. No conclusions or theories. But I did upload the following picture:

picture.php

WOW! You can see the key with the ring going through it just behind the plastic keychain. Amazing that you saw this...IF the key is associated with this case at all then there are so many possibilities. It could be as Jbean said the key to the shed but then if she had a key to the shed why break the lock? Maybe to make it look like it WASN'T her...hmmm...then there are JP's keys, Amy's keys, and the potential for anyone elses keys whom she had driven their cars. It could be a duplicate of her house key or of anyone elses key that she was able to put her hands on for any length of time. I would almost bet good money that she did have duplicates made of people's keys, like Tony's, so she could go in and out at her leisure...then there IS also the abandoned house, and THAT is a BIG mystery-only one single report by Kathy B. and then NADA! after that...so what's up with that house? If it was abandoned for some length of time, heck, Casey could have BOUGHT a doorknob kit and put it in her own self EASILY and HAD a key to come and go there as she pleased. I would be very interested to know if they found any of her fingerprints there. It did appear in some of the pictures we saw of that house that there was an air mattress in there, and toys and a box of garbage bags were also identified. What if she HID Caylee there and did her "packaging" of her body in the privacy of that backyard? God! Anything is a possibility in this mess. It is most overwhelming...I am happy I am not the attorney on either side and feel sorry for those who are. It is a HUGE amount of "evidence" to go through and pin down...

but wait a minute...isn't that what WE are all doing here? Yep! So I guess I feel sorry for us too!:rolleyes:

I think the blue thing is a carabiner link partially buried in the leaf litter. I have one also. If you look closely you can see where the silver part has rusted. I also think the piece of plastic is a picture holder. They could have been on the same chain at some point, and if the picture holder was attached by one of of those little metal rings, it probably rusted out. Water movement and animal activity could have caused them to become separated.

picture.php

Is that the letter "B" written on the back?

picture.php

From this picture, it looks like a key from a community mailbox. In many neighborhoods, including my own, there is a central mailbox cluster, and each individual home has their own box. Off to the side, there are two large boxes for deliveries. There is a key that stays in the lock until you get a package, then the postman leaves that key in your box. Could be wrong, but that's what it looks like to me.
MOO

If it is, that further supports my theory, as the delivery boxes I spoke of in the other post are labelled A and B. Wonder if the Anthony's have this type in their neighborhood????
MOO

WOW! You can see the key with the ring going through it just behind the plastic keychain. Amazing that you saw this...IF the key is associated with this case at all then there are so many possibilities. It could be as Jbean said the key to the shed but then if she had a key to the shed why break the lock? Maybe to make it look like it WASN'T her...hmmm...then there are JP's keys, Amy's keys, and the potential for anyone elses keys whom she had driven their cars. It could be a duplicate of her house key or of anyone elses key that she was able to put her hands on for any length of time. I would almost bet good money that she did have duplicates made of people's keys, like Tony's, so she could go in and out at her leisure...then there IS also the abandoned house, and THAT is a BIG mystery-only one single report by Kathy B. and then NADA! after that...so what's up with that house? If it was abandoned for some length of time, heck, Casey could have BOUGHT a doorknob kit and put it in her own self EASILY and HAD a key to come and go there as she pleased. I would be very interested to know if they found any of her fingerprints there. It did appear in some of the pictures we saw of that house that there was an air mattress in there, and toys and a box of garbage bags were also identified. What if she HID Caylee there and did her "packaging" of her body in the privacy of that backyard? God! Anything is a possibility in this mess. It is most overwhelming...I am happy I am not the attorney on either side and feel sorry for those who are. It is a HUGE amount of "evidence" to go through and pin down...

but wait a minute...isn't that what WE are all doing here? Yep! So I guess I feel sorry for us too!:rolleyes:

Something tells me that we can rule out the A house, Lee's house key and the key to anybody's car or the shed. Those things could be tied to her so I don't think she would have dumped them with Caylee's remains. Besides that, she might have needed them again later at some point.

For me, dumping a key makes me think of something she wanted to hide, something that she didn't think would ever be tied to her. Also something she wasn't supposed to have, or something that could tie her to Caylee's death. A key to the abandoned house would fit.

How could she have gotten the key? It is getting rarer but still isn't uncommon for someone to hide a key to their door somewhere on their property (usually close to the door.) These people were leaving the country and apparently have no intentions of returning to the home since they haven't been making payments on it. So it isn't inconcievable that when they left they didn't think of or didn't care to pick up the spare key. If KC had ever gone there looking for a way to break in, she might have found it.

But I have been rethinking about whether Caylee died in the abandoned house. If Caylee had died there, I think that KC would have left her there at least until she had made up her mind where she was going to dump her. At first I wondered why she would even move her, but then decided that if she was aware of the foreclosure notice that KC might have been afraid that someone might be coming in in the near future, if she didn't want her found at all she might have decided to go ahead and move her. But I think she would have left her there until she was ready, instead of putting her in the trunk and driving around with her remains.

Now it might be possible that KC could have planned to dump her there, but perhaps couldn't find a time when there wasn't someone out and about that might see her carry her body in. If she dumped her remains there, they would be found, she could claim that she was the grieving mother, get family sympathy (and guilt CA out because she had been so hard on her) and KC could claim that she had been seeing a man coming and going out of the home for a while. Though I can't see how that theory could fit in with the Zanny story.

Something tells me that we can rule out the A house, Lee's house key and the key to anybody's car or the shed. Those things could be tied to her so I don't think she would have dumped them with Caylee's remains. Besides that, she might have needed them again later at some point.

For me, dumping a key makes me think of something she wanted to hide, something that she didn't think would ever be tied to her. Also something she wasn't supposed to have, or something that could tie her to Caylee's death. A key to the abandoned house would fit.

How could she have gotten the key? It is getting rarer but still isn't uncommon for someone to hide a key to their door somewhere on their property (usually close to the door.) These people were leaving the country and apparently have no intentions of returning to the home since they haven't been making payments on it. So it isn't inconcievable that when they left they didn't think of or didn't care to pick up the spare key. If KC had ever gone there looking for a way to break in, she might have found it.

But I have been rethinking about whether Caylee died in the abandoned house. If Caylee had died there, I think that KC would have left her there at least until she had made up her mind where she was going to dump her. At first I wondered why she would even move her, but then decided that if she was aware of the foreclosure notice that KC might have been afraid that someone might be coming in in the near future, if she didn't want her found at all she might have decided to go ahead and move her. But I think she would have left her there until she was ready, instead of putting her in the trunk and driving around with her remains.

Now it might be possible that KC could have planned to dump her there, but perhaps couldn't find a time when there wasn't someone out and about that might see her carry her body in. If she dumped her remains there, they would be found, she could claim that she was the grieving mother, get family sympathy (and guilt CA out because she had been so hard on her) and KC could claim that she had been seeing a man coming and going out of the home for a while. Though I can't see how that theory could fit in with the Zanny story.
A more horrible possibility- Wendy Murphy suggested tonight on Levi's radio show that perhaps the reason LE seized Cindy's prescription meds is that Casey was drugging Caylee with them and using her in child *advertiser censored*. Could this abandoned house been the site for that???

I personnaly feel that this little blue object looks like a antennae like from the Beetle game

OR a ear plug speaker

Ive done some different angles on it

It appears to be evidence of a fairly substantial nature ? well who can tell !
Just that the ruler is there with it and also the flag stake

IT also reminds me strongly of something else and I cant think what !!!

picture.php
picture.php

I had an idea about it. I'll try to find it again, in the Doc Dump thread, Jane was wondering about a small blue object they found at the remains site. It looks to me like the small metal blue Carabiner clip style key-chain that I have.
CARABINER%20CLIPS.jpg

I personnaly feel that this little blue object looks like a antennae like from the Beetle game

OR a ear plug speaker

Ive done some different angles on it

It appears to be evidence of a fairly substantial nature ? well who can tell !
Just that the ruler is there with it and also the flag stake

picture.php
picture.php
Jane, you mentioned you had Photoshop. Try lightening the background/contrast so we can see it more clearly. From these angles it looks more like a carabiner to me.

Jane, you mentioned you had Photoshop. Try lightening the background/contrast so we can see it more clearly. From these angles it looks more like a carabiner to me.

Please explain :p lol how do i lighten just the background LOL

I use it for eBay, Basic photography....nothing to complex LOL I can do watermarks, I can adjust multiple pictures heh but never figured out just doing the background stuff

That picture that JWG has is a NAME TAG COVER

I just blew it up and sharpened it

Thats my opinion anyway

Do I have to post the pic :p lol

Please explain :p lol how do i lighten just the background LOL

I use it for eBay, Basic photography....nothing to complex LOL I can do watermarks, I can adjust multiple pictures heh but never figured out just doing the background stuff
You could try the Sharpen filters or... under the Image tab, Adjustments, use the sliders for Brightness/Contrast, Shadow/Highlights, or using Variations you can change them separately.

You could try the Sharpen filters or... under the Image tab, Adjustments, use the sliders for Brightness/Contrast, Shadow/Highlights, or using Variations you can change them separately.

Yes I know how to do that but how do you do it just for the background ?

Yes I know how to do that but how do you do it just for the background ?
Using variations you can change just the shadow or highlights because your main content will most likely be your mid-tones, otherwise you could quickmask off your object and use layers or make a layer mask, then adjust the background...

If you flip it over like I have done in photoshop it looks exactly like a B

and a NAME TAG cover

you know ? the ones where you put the piece of paper inside with your name and address ?

Using variations you can change just the shadow or highlights because your main content will most likely be your mid-tones, otherwise you could quickmask off your object and use layers or make a layer mask, then adjust the background...

I Did the first bit still didn't really see a lot

The next bit you lost me :p I mean I know about layers but not that bit !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993