2009.02.18 Document Release: Key on a Key-chain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could it have been a office copy of the key to the Sawgrass Apt?

I was waiting for this, my first thought was sawgrass apt when I saw this thread. :eek: I know what are the odds....but seriously wouldn't be surprised :rolleyes:

Bond and I were PMing about the key a couple days ago. No conclusions or theories. But I did upload the following picture:

picture.php

Is this one of the crime scene photos? Great shot!

P.S. ~ O/T: Love your signature. I'm a PF fan from WAY back.

Interestingly...in the sequence of photos involving this image here, there is an evidence flag that says "entomology" and is dated 12/19 at 10:05 AM. It is possible this is what is entered into evidence as "One miscellaneous bug in a small, sealed container". The photos numerically in the sequence before and after the flag are of this object.

There is a vivid blue bug, an oleander moth/polka dot wasp, which is found in Florida. See the following pic.

http://davesgarden.com/guides/bf/showimage/1405/

In North Florida, they are seen in early spring when the oleanders begin blooming.

Could it have been a office copy of the key to the Sawgrass Apt?

Could it have been an office copy of the key to the ZG office that was broken into and a computer stolen? Wasn't that in June?

In one of her interviews with LE, Casey claims to have received a call from her daughter. The "Hi Mommy!" phone call. Casey tells them Caylee did not appear to be upset during the call. According to her Caylee was talking about her shoes and her "book."
Wasn't there a children's book discovered where the remains were found?
Wouldn't Casey leave a book there to tie the scene to Zanny? The book Caylee was supposed to be talking about during her last phone call to her mom. If that's the case, why not a key too since she claims Zanny had a key to the grandparents home.
I have always been intrigued by that phone call story she related to the cops. It means something. To me it means she was givng them clues (false ones) of things that would be with Caylee if and when she would be found. Things that would tie the child to having been with Zanny.
Of course the phone call story exploded in Casey's face when the cops immediately began to question Casey as to how Caylee sounded in the call - pointing out the child did not appear to be upset from not seeing her mother for so long.
You all remember that story Casey told officials?

In one of her interviews with LE, Casey claims to have received a call from her daughter. The "Hi Mommy!" phone call. Casey tells them Caylee did not appear to be upset during the call. According to her Caylee was talking about her shoes and her "book."
Wasn't there a children's book discovered where the remains were found?
Wouldn't Casey leave a book there to tie the scene to Zanny? The book Caylee was supposed to be talking about during her last phone call to her mom. If that's the case, why not a key too since she claims Zanny had a key to the grandparents home.
I have always been intrigued by that phone call story she related to the cops. It means something. To me it means she was givng them clues (false ones) of things that would be with Caylee if and when she would be found. Things that would tie the child to having been with Zanny.
Of course the phone call story exploded in Casey's face when the cops immediately began to question Casey as to how Caylee sounded in the call - pointing out the child did not appear to be upset from not seeing her mother for so long.
You all remember that story Casey told officials?

There was no book found at the crime scene that we know of. What everyone thought was a book,turned out to be a sign.

artcons_1156785538_208.jpg

This is my first attempt to add photo. Hopefully, you'll see the blue moth. If the blue object does have an entomology flag, this is one possibility. The moth's wings actually look black with white dots to me.

I had a clear ~ Picture ~ Key chain like that that I had my child's
picture inside...
When I look at that picture.. I see the thin white line...
like on the edge of a picture...

wonder if LE / FBI was able to get a print off the key chain !!!

Very Interesting...

SAD ! Very Very Sad... but interesting... In this quest for
JUSTICE FOR LITTLE ANGEL CAYLEE !!!

God Bless !
jjgram

*** THANKS FOR HELPING TO FIND JUSTICE FOR
LITTLE ANGEL CAYLEE ! ! ! ! ! !

Guys I see a number 5 not a B LOL. I wonder what Mailbox number the A's are?

Okay, well I just measured my carabiner clip, which I consider a "mini", and it is almost 2" in length, but that's still what the photo looks like to me, with the metalic blue being just the right shade.

It looks to me like maybe a part of it could be buried in the leaf litter.

artcons_1156785538_208.jpg

This is my first attempt to add photo. Hopefully, you'll see the blue moth. If the blue object does have an entomology flag, this is one possibility. The moth's wings actually look black with white dots to me.

You could very well be right, the color is certainly right. But one thing I would wonder about is that this was in Dec. I would think that an insect that came out in spring, died and fell there, then was rained on would lose a lot of that coloring quickly.

Guys I see a number 5 not a B LOL. I wonder what Mailbox number the A's are?

You're right, it could also be an L.

Has anyone ever found out what/whose key this actually is?

Thank you. :)

well, the metal piece looks like a world war II can opener

they made a couple different kinds... i think one was called a P-38

if someone who has the smarts to post a picture.. please feel free to do so

i think if you google or bing a world war 2 can opener you will find what im talking about

i will be right back with my uniform on..... LOL

the other one was a P 51

the line ( indentation) in the middle is what caught my eye

kind of makes sense ,,all the bottles and cans ?? maybe ?

:croc:

I found these pics.. of a P-38

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 13
  • p38.jpg
    p38.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 12
In George's "Under a Microscope" interview he said that their neighborhood has an area (or box... I don't know what they are called) where everyone goes to pick up their mail. I would assume that they are a lot like what apartment complexes use and they would have to have a key.

Makes me want to take the 2 1/2 hour drive to go and look at their mailboxes in that neighborhood.

I really wouldn't do that though. lol

Edit: It definately looks like a "B" and there is definately a key on it. Thinking back... wasn't Amy sending a camera to Casey's parents house? Did Casey have an extra key or take the extra key to maybe try to get the camera before Cindy? I believe Cindy did get it first though? What if Casey dropped it? It could happen.

interesting discussion....

ah yes, the camera? maybe it is a mailbox key?

between the lies and the shady behavior, it could be anything

It could be that this key is an extra key to the A home. IMO KC in her great hurry to get rid of Caylee on the 24th after her surprise run-in with George inadvertently dropped the key at the Suburban dump site and didn't bother to go back and recover it. She probably used it to get into the house and still had it in her hand. Am I imagining that Cindy mentioned at some point in time that the key to the house that hung on the garage entrance to the house was missing? I'm not sure about this, but do recall her explaining to someone about the extra keys in that area. It just might be because she made a big point in one of her visits to KC in jail to ask the very leading question "did she have a key to the house" (referring to Zanny). I believe the A cover-up was already in progress as early as the jail house interviews.

It could be that this key is an extra key to the A home. IMO KC in her great hurry to get rid of Caylee on the 24th after her surprise run-in with George inadvertently dropped the key at the Suburban dump site and didn't bother to go back and recover it. She probably used it to get into the house and still had it in her hand. Am I imagining that Cindy mentioned at some point in time that the key to the house that hung on the garage entrance to the house was missing? I'm not sure about this, but do recall her explaining to someone about the extra keys in that area. It just might be because she made a big point in one of her visits to KC in jail to ask the very leading question "did she have a key to the house" (referring to Zanny). I believe the A cover-up was already in progress as early as the jail house interviews.

Cindy answers questions about keys and extra keys on page 98 and on of her deposition with the state. She says Casey had two keys and usually carried a spare key in her pocket. Other extra keys were kept in a box next to the garage door.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21310288/detail.html

When Dominic Casey was digging by that house or shed and into the ground he was looking for SOMETHING. I have always believed that Casey hid something in there and I still wonder if Dominic found it and it isn't on video tape (he went back a third time). It makes me sick to even think that he would do something like that but I'm not surprised if he did.

But, what if Casey did drop the mailbox key back in those woods? Maybe she didn't realize she dropped it until after she fled the scene and couldn't go back because it was too risky? Casey could have thought she dropped it by where she hid whatever she hid by that house or shed?

After learning that they do have to have a key in order to retrieve their mail... it makes sense that Casey would have had a key because Amy's camera was coming to Anthony home and you know if Cindy (which she did) got the camera first that Cindy would ask questions (which she did).

How amazing would it be if it was a key to the Anthony's mailbox?

I may just be getting my hopes up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member