2009.02.18 Document Release: Key on a Key-chain

Status
Not open for further replies.
A more horrible possibility- Wendy Murphy suggested tonight on Levi's radio show that perhaps the reason LE seized Cindy's prescription meds is that Casey was drugging Caylee with them and using her in child *advertiser censored*. Could this abandoned house been the site for that???

I think the neighbors were too close and too attentive for that kind of activity at that house. Remeber someone went to the house after it was located here, and were just looking around in the yard and the neighbor came out? Not saying she didn't do it somewhere, I just don't think it was there.

If she was staying there, she would have had to sneak in probably at night, keep Caylee very quiet, keep away from the windows and keep lights very low so that no one would know she was there. Also there wasn't any way to get supplemental lighting, no electric, flash would have been very noticable at night and might draw attention. So pics would have been very low grade. She might have been able to take pics during the day, but the chances of being seen going in and out during the day would be high.

I Did the first bit still didn't really see a lot

The next bit you lost me :p I mean I know about layers but not that bit !
Do you know how to make a selection and put it onto a separate layer? I'm too tired right now to go into detailed help...

Do you know how to make a selection and put it onto a separate layer? I'm too tired right now to go into detailed help...

Ok, hmmm maybe lol not sure but when you have a mintue tommorow shoot me a email or pm and step it out 123 and I will try again

:)

From this picture, it looks like a key from a community mailbox. In many neighborhoods, including my own, there is a central mailbox cluster, and each individual home has their own box. Off to the side, there are two large boxes for deliveries. There is a key that stays in the lock until you get a package, then the postman leaves that key in your box. Could be wrong, but that's what it looks like to me.
MOO

I was thinking the same thing.

A more horrible possibility- Wendy Murphy suggested tonight on Levi's radio show that perhaps the reason LE seized Cindy's prescription meds is that Casey was drugging Caylee with them and using her in child *advertiser censored*. Could this abandoned house been the site for that???

OH GOOD GRIEF

Casey was NOT using Caylee in child *advertiser censored*

Come on people PLEASE Lets get real

:(

i wonder how close the key was found to where that wallet was found. perhaps the key belonged to the guy whose wallet they found. its possible both are not related to this case at all.

Looks like one of these:

Used to give out or store keys by auto repair places, towing businesses, rental car companies, post offices, banks (safety deposit boxes) apartment rental companies, real estate agencies, etc. The list is endless.

I had an idea about it. I'll try to find it again, in the Doc Dump thread, Jane was wondering about a small blue object they found at the remains site. It looks to me like the small metal blue Carabiner clip style key-chain that I have.
CARABINER%20CLIPS.jpg

If you compare with the ruler, it's either a quarter inch or a half inch. Too small in my opinion to be a key chain. Possibly an earring though, as was mentioned above.

Doesn't get much better when blown up. You can always use the highlight/shadow option or curves to adjust. Did'nt help much with this pic, but if you look at the area I circled in red, that could be an earring post...the kind with the plastic back with the small metal post embedded in it. Looks to be attached to the blue section?

Bluething.jpg

I think the blue thing is a small hair elastic like you use to hold a child's ponytail. Here's a picture of standard size ones, but there are very, very tiny ones that are especially for very young girls so they can hold baby fine hair.

8127-0.JPG

i wonder how close the key was found to where that wallet was found. perhaps the key belonged to the guy whose wallet they found. its possible both are not related to this case at all.

I agree!

Probably not related to the case - they just seem to love to release the worthless stuff and hold on to what we REALLY want to see...I'm starting to feel JB's frustration!

1) FWIW, the plastic key tag has a second small ring through it in the lower-right-hand corner.

2) Behind the upper-right-hand corner of the key tag, there appears to be something rust-colored with too many right-angles not to be manmade. It may have some writing on it - print and/or cursive. I've played with it a little, inverting, sharpening, mirror-imaging. Maybe just my mind playing tricks with me (as it does everyday), but, for the benefit of anyone wishing to examine closer...perhaps "LAZ 1998". Dunno...could be anything...could be my imagination. IIRC, Casey, Caylee & Tony picked up Tony's Jeep from Tom's Auto Repair 6/10 ~1PM. IIRC, Tony's Jeep GC is a '98...completely from memory...so I don't trust it. Details on this event are provided in the orig. 400pg docs.

ETA: Turning the corner and down the right-hand side appears to be a printed "P" and a cursive "25" or something similar...the looping at the bottom of the "2" more legible than the rest. Again...just providing to help someone else imagine what I'm seeing if they wanna examine closer. Maybe my imagination thoroughly run amok. :bang:

3) The blue thing in the dirt. FWIW, IIRC, recent release did indicate a hair tie (or something similar) was recovered. Dunno if it indicated the color. Other item it reminded me of is a pull tab from a Monster Lo-Cal Energy drink...they are blue...and IIRC, a drink pull tab was also recovered....FWIW.

I personnaly feel that this little blue object looks like a antennae like from the Beetle game

OR a ear plug speaker

Ive done some different angles on it

It appears to be evidence of a fairly substantial nature ? well who can tell !
Just that the ruler is there with it and also the flag stake

IT also reminds me strongly of something else and I cant think what !!!

picture.php
picture.php

Doesn't appear to be a carabiner clip - unless one can find one that measures around 3/8 " to 1/2 " more or less in length. (In the photo on the left hand side, the larger lines on the ruler above and below the 1" mark are 1/2" and 1 1/2".) Look at that ruler for scale.

SNIPPED: "... 3) The blue thing in the dirt. FWIW, IIRC, recent release did indicate a hair tie (or something similar) was recovered. Dunno if it indicated the color. Other item it reminded me of is a pull tab from a Monster Lo-Cal Energy drink...they are blue...and IIRC, a drink pull tab was also recovered....FWIW. Methinks hair tie too.
How about the part of a pen that comes out when you unscrew the pen (eg., to put in an ink refill, etc.) and has the clip part to it? We could be looking at this part from its side angle, thus the circular part would appear as a shorter flat area. Clip part would have been broken off, as it doesn't look long enough, but that could be. I know a lot of kids who play with the clips on pens, breaking them off while bored, etc.

The little blue thing looks like an earring. I tried magnifying it and looks like a blue stone in a gold setting........then again, maybe my new glasses are failing me.......:waitasec:

You all must have excellent eyesite :) I can't find anything that resembles an earring, blue stone, gold setting, then again, lol, I may be looking at the wrong picture.

Lee saying he "destroyed" a key has always disturbed me also. Why destroy a key vs. giving it back to AH?

I personnaly feel that this little blue object looks like a antennae like from the Beetle game

OR a ear plug speaker

Ive done some different angles on it

It appears to be evidence of a fairly substantial nature ? well who can tell !
Just that the ruler is there with it and also the flag stake

IT also reminds me strongly of something else and I cant think what !!!

picture.php
picture.php

Interestingly...in the sequence of photos involving this image here, there is an evidence flag that says "entomology" and is dated 12/19 at 10:05 AM. It is possible this is what is entered into evidence as "One miscellaneous bug in a small, sealed container". The photos numerically in the sequence before and after the flag are of this object.

Looks like one of these:
Clear_Acrylic_Key_Chain-05320_bs.jpg

Used to give out or store keys by auto repair places, towing businesses, rental car companies, post offices, banks (safety deposit boxes) apartment rental companies, real estate agencies, etc. The list is endless.

Yes,that's what I think it is. In the crime scene picture,the ring to hold the key looks REALLY old and rusted,I have a feeling this is just a piece of junk that was thrown in the area. You can see part of the key also,which looks pretty old,and probably has been there for more than 6 months.Just my uneducated opinion of course.

WOW! You can see the key with the ring going through it just behind the plastic keychain. Amazing that you saw this...IF the key is associated with this case at all then there are so many possibilities. It could be as Jbean said the key to the shed but then if she had a key to the shed why break the lock? Maybe to make it look like it WASN'T her...hmmm...then there are JP's keys, Amy's keys, and the potential for anyone elses keys whom she had driven their cars. It could be a duplicate of her house key or of anyone elses key that she was able to put her hands on for any length of time. I would almost bet good money that she did have duplicates made of people's keys, like Tony's, so she could go in and out at her leisure...then there IS also the abandoned house, and THAT is a BIG mystery-only one single report by Kathy B. and then NADA! after that...so what's up with that house? If it was abandoned for some length of time, heck, Casey could have BOUGHT a doorknob kit and put it in her own self EASILY and HAD a key to come and go there as she pleased. I would be very interested to know if they found any of her fingerprints there. It did appear in some of the pictures we saw of that house that there was an air mattress in there, and toys and a box of garbage bags were also identified. What if she HID Caylee there and did her "packaging" of her body in the privacy of that backyard? God! Anything is a possibility in this mess. It is most overwhelming...I am happy I am not the attorney on either side and feel sorry for those who are. It is a HUGE amount of "evidence" to go through and pin down...

but wait a minute...isn't that what WE are all doing here? Yep! So I guess I feel sorry for us too!:rolleyes:

Bingo! That looks like the keychain with one key on it. It's pretty rusty and not something "fancy" like a girl would use for her regular keys and place in her purse. It's sort of like something you'd get with your rental car.

That picture that JWG has is a NAME TAG COVER

I just blew it up and sharpened it

Thats my opinion anyway

Do I have to post the pic :p lol

Can you see the key though? A name tag cover with metal hook and a key attached? I'm leaning towards a rental car key or an a mailbox key.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500