A view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my! Who do we have in there? Anybody this morning?

Oh I so hope that Jodi does not come down with a migraine after lunch! Would the judge call bs?

Hey Peeps!:seeya:

Could we please keep this thread for questions and answers to and from the Websleuthers lucky enough to be able to attend this trial in person?

TIA
fran

PS.... awesome morning for the good guys! :great:

Please please please.... can we beg those of you in the courtroom to post your notes from a bar that has WiFi? I don't think we can wait until after you have drinks/drive home to read your insights. Pretty please!

I know how hard this is t do because of all of the rushing around.

But please, just log in and give us a few sentences, we don't care about typos fat fingers, swear words... please give us a quickie!

Thx, love yous!

Oh my! Who do we have in there? Anybody this morning?

Oh I so hope that Jodi does not come down with a migraine after lunch! Would the judge call bs?

I hope someone made it to morning! I know KCL said she'll be there this afternoon. What a day! JM handled her breaking down moment perfectly! Diverted any sympathy she was trying to get by throwing in those questions about whether or not she was crying when she slaughtered TA!

Her tears will not get her out of facing this. I read that Wendy Adriano was crying so bad on the stand that the judge told her to pull herself together and answer the questions. JM was the prosecutor there too and she is on DR now! She also tried to claim abuse without any evidence.

I can't wait to read KCL's notes later!

Dad just walked past me- hoping no one sees the run in my black tights

JM just walked past the hall is packed cuz another trial in adjacent courtroom- jurors everywhere

I'm in first person in here as family not up yet- same seat as yesterday

Does Juan have any other trials at the moment? Or is he full time on Jodi Arias?

I'm in first person in here as family not up yet- same seat as yesterday

Were you able to watch or listen to this morning?? It was huge! You are there at the perfect time and I can't wait to read your notes!!

I think more crime scene and/or autopsy photos are coming up. I think this is going to be another incredibly hard day for TA's family. Please send your vibes of strength and support from all of us.

:grouphug:

Does Juan have any other trials at the moment? Or is he full time on Jodi Arias?

He has other cases. I read a few days ago that there was another prosecutorial misconduct hearing against him for another trial. It was denied.

Why do so many attorneys who are interviewed on TV think that Juan is doing a bad job? I think that he is doing a great job!

Why do so many attorneys who are interviewed on TV think that Juan is doing a bad job? I think that he is doing a great job!

I think he's doing a great job too. :)

Probably not watching the trial, just snippets on the live feed. He doesn't sound as loud and aggressive inside the courtroom. Not that he isn't agressive, but not to the degree it appears on the feed.

On the other hand, Nurmi is much more forceful (tone and volume) than appears on the feed.

I hope that makes sense.

Probably not watching the trial, just snippets on the live feed. He doesn't sound as loud and aggressive inside the courtroom. Not that he isn't agressive, but not to the degree it appears on the feed.

On the other hand, Nurmi is much more forceful (tone and volume) than appears on the feed.

I hope that makes sense.

Thank you! That does make sense.

Thank you all for your fabulous observations and insight! I would say, if per Anita Maureen had her hand over her mouth during the child *advertiser censored* testimony, and per KCL she had her hand over her mouth during the gun testimony, maybe we don't need to be worried about her?:please:

Also noticed that at least 75% of the time that Jodi's been on cross, Nurmi has his hands over his mouth, too...sometimes with his finger extending up his cheek, sometimes rubbing his nose. Fascinating when you consider the body language info KB!

Looking so forward to today's observations.

ETA: First time poster. Thanks for having me!:seeya:

Great first post and fabulous observation regarding Nurmi! I hadn't considered that, but it makes so much sense! Welcome to Websleuths!:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member