FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then why did they say the Hummer was found at the mall? Now it's a apt complex on Conroy. I don't buy it. I bet you they are trying to make someone we know feel at ease. A car jacker is not gonna take the time to respond to a text. Nope.

This is so confusing.

I believe the Millenia Mall rumor began from FB. It's on Conroy Rd too I think, and I think someone just pick up the thought....and it grew legs.

I went back and read as many stories and watched as many videos as I could find. The vehicle was found at the apartment complex, parked in a back row of spaces--people would probably think it was someone visiting a neighbor. It was also a black hummer.

I'm looking more at the ex-boyfriend now because of the timeline. If I'm reading correctly, she was seen last at 2:30, but failed to be at home for her son at 3:30--a one hour window. Why would she text her brother at 4:30 and not have called her son? I'm not buying it. And would a carjacker worry about sending a test....I don't think so. Also the articles show the last signal on the phone was around 8 p.m., which sounds like someone realized they needed to get rid of it and turned it off. Apparently he owns the Hummer she drives and he sounded jealous about a previous guy during a breakup on People's Court. And I mean....really? People's Court? Why not just move on with your life, even though I realize he could use the money.

All this is JMO and I hope we all wake up tomorrow and she's alive and well, having just taken a break from everything.

It concerns me with them going on Nancy Grace only because this could be major finger-pointing where the fingers might not need to be pointed, especially after People's Court. It could get really ugly.

They need someone very.... assertive to go on Nancy.
Someone who can immediately bring out that statement from LE saying that the ex has been CLEARED if that is the case.
Having LE on the show to say it or having a video of them saying it (presser) would be even better.

Whoever does it, they need to quickly shut her down when she starts on the "violent ex on People's Court..." because that WILL be what the show turns into.

Assertive... quickly... getting the facts out there to support what you are saying. Very important on Nancy. :twocents:

Does someone who wants to steal a car badly enough to (possibly) do away with the driver leave the vehicle where it can be so easily found? I suppose they might dump it right away if something happened inside the vehicle and they panicked, but we are not hearing of any signs of foul play in the vehicle, are we? And what about prints on the steering wheer, doors, inside of door, etc.?

Something LE saw in the or on the hummer may have sparked this idea, IDK. But I can't get the bf doing all this, in this tight time frame with two three year old. He can't drive 2 cars at the same time and leave one behind. So I get motive, but opportunity is a tough one. I think it is a good idea to keep an open mind also, because that may influence where they search and who they talk to for information. If this is a high crime area, LE and searches may know places to search from past crimes in the area. If it is just the bf, well you look in different areas maybe. Places he and she are familiar with.

The other thing to consider is this all went down in broad daylight, in a short period of time. Car jacking only take a few seconds. You are at a stop light, and next thing you have a gun at window and you are letting someone in or you are being dragged out. What about video from traffic lights, store fronts any thing like that? They have a time frame and a general direction to seek out surveillance videos around the area.

They need someone very.... assertive to go on Nancy.
Someone who can immediately bring out that statement from LE saying that the ex has been CLEARED if that is the case.
Having LE on the show to say it or having a video of them saying it (presser) would be even better.

Whoever does it, they need to quickly shut her down when she starts on the "violent ex on People's Court..." because that WILL be what the show turns into.

Assertive... quickly... getting the facts out there to support what you are saying. Very important on Nancy. :twocents:

IMO, it is so much better to get the local media to keep airing this story rather then what will happen on Nancy. We all know the background story is what is the "juiciest" and will be the topic of discussion, sadly. :(

http:///viewArticle.action?articleId=281474980792007

Not much new here

Glad to read TES will be there today!
Seems like the media is gaining momentum, hope they find her soon.

http:///viewArticle.action?articleId=281474980792007

Not much new here

Glad to read TES will be there today!
Seems like the media is gaining momentum, hope they find her soon.

this is a great article, I never thought of donating a gas card to help out in the search. Lots of folks can't afford gas these days and it can limit how many go out to search if they have a long drive.

Praying for a good outcome!

The Today Show is going to cover the story this Sunday morning. They will talk to someone from the family.

this is a great article, I never thought of donating a gas card to help out in the search. Lots of folks can't afford gas these days and it can limit how many go out to search if they have a long drive.

Praying for a good outcome!

Very true on the gas cards. I read that on FB yesterday and thought the same thing.

That was a good piece on the Today Show. The sister said the only thing she could think of for Michelle to go to the mall was to get Mac makeup. But added she was tired and wanted to get home to her son and take a nap before work. Mom still is leaning towards a car jacking, but it seemed the sister and dad not so much.

I'm sure Patty G will post soon lol her library of videos could fill a house!

Also. all 3 seem to agree there is no reason for her to be on that side of town except the makeup store. Mom was so appreciative to be on the show.

Another thing of note, it seems like she wasn't too excited about the show. She wasn't going around telling people, she didn't even tell her dad. They had a 25 min convo on Wed. making plans to meet for dinner and the new bf being introduced.

What is everyone's opinion that OPD would state he has been ruled out? I can understand no one is considered a suspect but that's a pretty bold thing to declare even if they were just keeping things under wraps so they could put him at ease. If he were responsible and that went to court, it would bite LE in the you know where big time.

Only thing I can think of is he had a very solid alibi during the time she went missing, verified by at least one or two credible witnesses... NOT the children, but someone who can confirm they saw him and LE has checked it out. Work?
I would prefer this to come directly from LE, though, and not through a reporter. Just saying.

Was Michele picking up her children from Dale or dropping them off?

In the opening post it says she was dropping them off and hadn't been seen since, yet in this article, her sister said she was going to pick her children up and this was around 2:30 PM.

"She was fine. She was going to pick up her kids," Erickson explained.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/29805019/detail.html#ixzz1eGQpDE8h

It's all so confusing Patty. I keep hearing she dropped them off.

I'm so glad TES is in town. On WFTV.com they reported this morning TES would be getting permission from owners of property before they would start their search this afternoon.

I also noticed on the FB page and it's been removed now, the Hummer was spotted at 436 ( Semoran Blvd) and Aloma Ave around 4 pm on Nov 17. The person who saw it reported it to OPD.

It has also been reported by MSM Crimeline is involved for tips and the reward including Crimeline is now $13,000.

I didn't get to see the Today Show. I still don't think OPD has ruled out the ex. That's coming from the family. Until I hear it from OPD then I'll think about it. Michelle's mom also stated there was no violence in the relationship. Then how does one explain the restraining order from 2009?

Have you seen the "Glow" sticker across the back window of the Hummer. It went from one side to the other. I can only imagine how long it would take to remove it, it was Huge.

Also reported in MSM there was no blood found in the Hummer.

Just now reporting on www.wftv.com the family has been trying to keep the this info from the 11 yr old and he heard in on the radio by mistake :( The twins are with their father (the ex)

Praying for Michelle

It's all so confusing Patty. I keep hearing she dropped them off.

I'm so glad TES is in town. On WFTV.com they reported this morning TES would be getting permission from owners of property before they would start their search this afternoon.

I also noticed on the FB page and it's been removed now, the Hummer was spotted at 436 ( Semoran Blvd) and Aloma Ave around 4 pm on Nov 17. The person who saw it reported it to OPD.

It has also been reported by MSM Crimeline is involved for tips and the reward including Crimeline is now $13,000.

I didn't get to see the Today Show. I still don't think OPD has ruled out the ex. That's coming from the family. Until I hear it from OPD then I'll think about it. Michelle's mom also stated there was no violence in the relationship. Then how does one explain the restraining order from 2009?

Have you seen the "Glow" sticker across the back window of the Hummer. It went from one side to the other. I can only imagine how long it would take to remove it, it was Huge.

Also reported in MSM there was no blood found in the Hummer.

Just now reporting on www.wftv.com the family has been trying to keep the this info from the 11 yr old and he heard in on the radio by mistake :( The twins are with their father (the ex)

Praying for Michelle
I feel so bad for her son right now

I feel so bad for her son right now

I know...

I just hope they find her soon, but it doesn't look good. :(

ETA: I'm glad the Anthony's have stayed out of this, and now with TES involved the A's won't touch it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genepool48