FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
adamlongo Adam Longo
Orlando #missingmom Michelle Parker's family out searching for her today where her cell phone sent its last "ping". Live with latest at 6pm
16 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

adamlongo Adam Longo
OPD also told Michelle Parker's family that her ex boyfriend (father of her twins) (same one from People's Court) ruled OUT as a suspect
23 minutes ago

http://twitter.com/#!/adamlongo

BBM
Seems a little early to rule anyone out. If this is true, they must know something about a car jacking or have another suspect already.

This is strange, so the carjacker replied to a text? That seems so far fetched, but so does getting carjacked at about the same time as an appearance on People's Court.

What is everyone's opinion that OPD would state he has been ruled out? I can understand no one is considered a suspect but that's a pretty bold thing to declare even if they were just keeping things under wraps so they could put him at ease. If he were responsible and that went to court, it would bite LE in the you know where big time.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/111911-Police-search-for-missing-mom#ixzz1eCEOurwA

This article doesn't say that the police ruled out DS as a suspect. Michelle's mother seems to be sure he didn't have anything to do with it, though. I think she and all of Michelle's family is just really hoping that DS isn't involved.
Even though cops say, the couple had a violent history; Yvonne believes Smith is not involved in her daughter's disappearance. "We know today that the dad is not a suspect, he has fully cooperated. There is no evidence that there is any foul play on his part, don't focus on the dad, he wouldn't do anything to harm her."
We tried talking to Smith but no one answered the door. Yvonne says the focus should not be on him "Even when you have relationships that are rocky, you still love that person and you don't do something when you got twins and he wouldn't do it. He just wouldn't do it." Officers have not called him a suspect.
Michelle's mother also talks about why they believe it's a carjacking. She says it's
because cars are stolen here all the time and where they found her car, that's where they found it.
ETA: Although, on the video it sounds like she says "that's where they find them" (about cars that are hijacked)

What is everyone's opinion that OPD would state he has been ruled out? I can understand no one is considered a suspect but that's a pretty bold thing to declare even if they were just keeping things under wraps so they could put him at ease. If he were responsible and that went to court, it would bite LE in the you know where big time.

But haven't we seen this happen with likely candidates in other cases and ultimately it turns out to be the person LE said was ruled out? I think that happens a lot. If not "a lot," then often enough.

Did anyone else hear the mom on the FOX video say the car was found at an Apt. complex?

Then why did they say the Hummer was found at the mall? Now it's a apt complex on Conroy. I don't buy it. I bet you they are trying to make someone we know feel at ease. A car jacker is not gonna take the time to respond to a text. Nope.

This is so confusing.

OK I'll officially eat liver if it's not him but it will be one small bite and I wont chew lol

LOL. When it comes to liver it's always best to just swallow. Chewing makes you "taste" it. Yeck!

I'll tell you what, if it's not him, I'll join you in the one-small-bite liver fest.

Then why did they say the Hummer was found at the mall? Now it's a apt complex on Conroy. I don't buy it. I bet you they are trying to make someone we know feel at ease. A car jacker is not gonna take the time to respond to a text. Nope.

This is so confusing.

What you say makes total sense to me, Sparky. And how convenient that the text reply names a very well-known place for s-h-o-p-p-i-n-g, something someone said Michelle "told him" (??) she was going to do after dropping off the kids. Ah yes, convenient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member