FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she was being car jacked why the heck bother to respond to a text? IMO only someone who knew her would do that just to make it seem she was doing business as usual.

But then how did her cell get in the Oakridge/Bell Isle area where they are searching. The mall is past that area.

She would have to went to the mall, got carjacked, and someone stole her phone and threw it out in the area they're searching?

That really bothers me for some reason.

It concerns me too because what prompted the text in the first place? Did Michele's mother reach out to her son after she received the phone call from the 11 year old saying his mother is not home?

It makes sense that Michele's mother would call her son and then he sends a text.

But I am stuck on when Michele's mother called the police. Was it right after the 11 year old called her or perhaps after her son sent the text to his sister?

It concerns me too because what prompted the text in the first place? Did Michele's mother reach out to her son after she received the phone call from the 11 year old saying his mother is not home?

It makes sense that Michele's mother would call her son and then he sends a text.

But I am stuck on when Michele's mother called the police. Was it right after the 11 year old called her or perhaps after her son sent the text to his sister?

Why didn't Michelle's mother call her or the 11 yr old? Why didn't the brother Dustin call her? Why did he send her a text? Why didn't his text say Hey did you forget about *advertiser censored* he's waiting for you at home. Are you ok... blah blah blah

But he just asked where she was the text sent back was Waterford. Why didn't he press the issue? Interesting

The last I heard she lived in Geneva, Fl which is the next little town over from Sanford where she works. (about 1/2 hr away) When I looked up her address the owner of the home is her sister.

OMG, I knew I recognized her from somewhere I bet Geneva.

I completely agree but why wouldn't her mom just call her? Or did she try to no avail because it wasn't Michelle on the other end. Easy to recognize a voice but not who is sending a text. so did the mom then call her brother to try and contact her? Texting is the norm in that age group not talking.

But the brother got a response via the text so what alarmed the mother to call the police?

The last I heard she lived in Geneva, Fl which is the next little town over from Sanford where she works. (about 1/2 hr away) When I looked up her address the owner of the home is her sister.

Sparky, can you PM me what street in Geneva? I'm trying to figure out how I know this girl. Thanks!

Why didn't Michelle's mother call her or the 11 yr old? Why didn't the brother Dustin call her? Why did he send her a text? Why didn't his text say Hey did you forget about *advertiser censored* he's waiting for you at home. Are you ok... blah blah blah

But he just asked where she was the text sent back was Waterford. Why didn't he press the issue? Interesting

We really don't know if Michele's mother called her or not.

I know I would call my son if I received notification he wasn't where he normally should be.

In fact, that has already happened, when my son was not at his night job and he is normally there by a certain time. They couldn't reach him, so they called me. I tried his phone and no answer. So I got into my car and drove the 8 miles to his house while calling his phone. He had overslept, and had his cellphone off, of which, is his back-up alarm.

Lots of open ends with regards to how the information is coming out.

I completely agree but why wouldn't her mom just call her? Or did she try to no avail because it wasn't Michelle on the other end. Easy to recognize a voice but not who is sending a text. so did the mom then call her brother to try and contact her? Texting is the norm in that age group not talking.

But the brother got a response via the text so what alarmed the mother to call the police?

The normal thing for any mother to do would be to personally call. I can only go by what I would do in my age bracket (64) in this cellphone error.

Heck, when there were no cellphone, and there was an issue, we called the landline, and if no answer, left and went to the house to see if everything was OK, or called the police to do a well-being check if it was out-of-state.

adamlongo Adam Longo
Orlando #missingmom Michelle Parker's family out searching for her today where her cell phone sent its last "ping". Live with latest at 6pm
16 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

adamlongo Adam Longo
OPD also told Michelle Parker's family that her ex boyfriend (father of her twins) (same one from People's Court) ruled OUT as a suspect
23 minutes ago

http://twitter.com/#!/adamlongo

Michelle's 11 y/o son came home at 3:30 to find his mother wasn't there. Apparently that is out of the norm, so he called his grandmother. The grandmother, Yvonne Stewart, was so alarmed by Michelle not being home she shortly thereafter called LE.

All of that is so telling. What sent up an alarm in YS's head that she should call the police so soon? Michelle's faithfulness to being home to greet her son? Then why would Michelle tell DS she was going shopping when she needed to be home for her child by the time school was let out?

And while I see the family is saying they don't think DS is involved, think about it everyone. The last place MP was seen was near Goldenrod and Lee Vista Blvd., exactly where her ex- (DS) lives. The last person to see Michelle was DS. It was DS who said Michelle told him she was going shopping after dropping off the kids. But why would she tell DS she was going shopping when she had to go home to be there for her 11 y/o when he got out of school?

Carjacking? Not buying it all at this point. And apparently neither are the police. The area they continue to search is near ... yep, sure enough, Goldenrod and Lee Vista Blvd. Right where DS lives.

Wonder if she was just under so much pressure she just decided to walk away.

adamlongo Adam Longo
Orlando #missingmom Michelle Parker's family out searching for her today where her cell phone sent its last "ping". Live with latest at 6pm
16 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

adamlongo Adam Longo
OPD also told Michelle Parker's family that her ex boyfriend (father of her twins) (same one from People's Court) ruled OUT as a suspect
23 minutes ago

http://twitter.com/#!/adamlongo

OK I'm so glad I didn't post I would eat liver if it wasn't him. Still not sure but I feel better about it.

I don't think it was a carjacking because of the text messages. Her 11 yr old was expecting her to be home when he got back from school. So why the heck would she be spending an afternoon shopping at the mall without telling her 11 yr old? I don't believe she would have done that. If she had received a text from her bro asking where she was, why would she just say Waterford? That seems phony and staged imo.

I keep going back to her ex for this one. They had a violent history, had upcoming custody issues since they have the twins to deal with, and he was the last one to see her. I don't believe it was her that answered the text from her bro. Who else would do that?

I wish the article would have said she has been missing SINCE THURSDAY not DAYS takes away the sense of urgency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$