FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I thought this was interesting, just because the gun range is across the street from Jessie Blacks.

Man dies after shooting himself in head at Orange gun range

http://mobile.orlandosentinel.com/p...DL.w=&DL.d=10&DQ=sectionId%3A5640&DPS=0&DPL=3

I had this post made a few minutes ago then decided not to post it:

"Orange County deputies said, a 45-year-old white male entered the Oak Ridge Gun Range at 6160 south Orange Avenue around 6:00 p.m., and began shooting in the practice lanes..."

Crazy we both picked up on the same story..lol.

It's the same area they were talking about earlier and they don't know if it was a suicide or not yet.

Well, DH is on his way home from working his butt off on our new house so he needs TLC.

Hope there will be some positive news on Michelle tomorrow morning.

Have a good night all and hug the ones you love and the ones who love you.

I had this post made a few minutes ago then decided not to post it:

"Orange County deputies said, a 45-year-old white male entered the Oak Ridge Gun Range at 6160 south Orange Avenue around 6:00 p.m., and began shooting in the practice lanes..."

Crazy we both picked up on the same story..lol.

It's the same area they were talking about earlier and they don't know if it was a suicide or not yet.

We are on a roll tonight lol

They haven't released the guys name yet. There have been several shootings there, but this one caught my eye just because of the same area.

If this shooting was on Thursday, same day that Michele went missing then my interest would be sparked, but I feel it has nothing to do with her disappearance.

So where do we go from here. There's no good news today. FB hadn't even been updated.

The media has been confusing, they even got her name wrong. It's Michelle Loree Parker, not Lee.

We don't know if the Hummer was found at the mall or apt complex. We know DS has been cleared or has he?

Oh... Michelle where are you?

This is just what I feel about it so far.

I think this could have been a car jacking / robbery gone wrong. A hummer says money to me but you don't want to keep it as it is too easy to spot. They may have seen her around, or thought she had money in the SUV as it was mentioned that she did a tanning business out of it. So maybe a past client thought she had some money and decided to rob her. The ex just didn't have time to do this, let alone with 2 three year olds and how did he drive the hummer and get back with the kids? He may have been mean, but I think it was just bad timing with the Court TV and all. I don't think he is involved, unless he set it up. But for now, I feel it was a car jacking that is now something else.

My prayers are with the family and friends and I pray she comes home safe.

Are there any deserted parking garages near the mall? Ones that would be several levels?

If this shooting was on Thursday, same day that Michele went missing then my interest would be sparked, but I feel it has nothing to do with her disappearance.

I agree it was just odd that it happened in the exact same area they were talking about her being in the night before.

Here's the latest update from FB

It's very hard to update while we're out in the bushes and neighborhoods knocking on doors, we apologize! There is no new news other than what you're hearing on local news stations. We've gotten TONS of donations- THANK YOU! We've had some amazing people pull together and help out. Tomorrow we're hitting a different part of Orlando, PLEASE COME HELP HANG FLYERS! Talk to people, hand flyers out. We're meeting again at Jesse Black's in the morning. Get there when you can- THANKS GUYS! ♥

http://www.facebook.com/michelleparkermissingperson

Does someone who wants to steal a car badly enough to (possibly) do away with the driver leave the vehicle where it can be so easily found? I suppose they might dump it right away if something happened inside the vehicle and they panicked, but we are not hearing of any signs of foul play in the vehicle, are we? And what about prints on the steering wheer, doors, inside of door, etc.?

Oh Thank God TES will be here Sunday!

Thank you Tim Miller! :blowkiss:

Praying for Michelle:praying:

www.wkmg.com Not posted yet. Heard it on tv

What is everyone's opinion that OPD would state he has been ruled out? I can understand no one is considered a suspect but that's a pretty bold thing to declare even if they were just keeping things under wraps so they could put him at ease. If he were responsible and that went to court, it would bite LE in the you know where big time.

I'm not ready to accept DS isn't involved....yet...I'll just put him on the near sidebar; but could he have someone "help"? I wonder if there was any damage done to the Hummer? If LE found prints or trace evidence? Since the vehicle was still in his name, could he have thought it could be an asset to him? If not to keep, at least a profit in sale?

It's so early, and we don't have alot....next to nothing from LE.

The family will go on Nancy Grace to get this out to the rest of the Country.

They need the local media to get this out too! What cable companies do you have in Orlando?

On the west coast of Florida, I have Brighthouse and BayNews9 is on 24/7 and repeats the news all day long. See if they can get on the local Orlando 24/7 local news.

It concerns me with them going on Nancy Grace only because this could be major finger-pointing where the fingers might not need to be pointed, especially after People's Court. It could get really ugly.

This video says her car was found at an APT. complex. It was just posted. Her mother speaks alot and is backing the jacking and the ex. Her plea at the end is heartbreaking.
A little video on the search as well.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/subindex/news/local/neighborhood

A reporter from last night stated it was an apt complex off of Conroy Rd. Video showing where (parking spaces) See my post #177 from this morning. I also posted a map of the complexes specifically around that road a little later in hopes we may be able to figure out which one. This is just the map of the key info we have so far that I'll bring forward.

http://g.co/maps/gvfxv

Does someone who wants to steal a car badly enough to (possibly) do away with the driver leave the vehicle where it can be so easily found? I suppose they might dump it right away if something happened inside the vehicle and they panicked, but we are not hearing of any signs of foul play in the vehicle, are we? And what about prints on the steering wheer, doors, inside of door, etc.?

The mall where they found the vehicle is very exclusive and has massive parking areas. A hummer would not necessarily stand out.

I don't live in Orlando...just over an hour away. The crime is horrendous there. Numerous murders on the news constantly. I don't feel like ruling any possibility out yet. And I can tell you after searching for Caylee myself, it's almost impossible to imagine finding someone if you didn't have an area to search.

JMO

Oh, the 11 p.m. news out of Orlando said the phone is still pinging..don't know if that was accurate or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Engeluc