errie coincidence?-has this area been checked?

That really is an excellent theory, he did it on purpose. But, now we just have to figure out who the accomplice would be??????

The other officer who came to the house at the beginning and gave him a cell phone in front of Ric???? He also told DP to answer the phone, from a certain type of company.hmmmmmmmm.......can't remember what type?

JMHO
fran

Welcome to Websleuths Blueyd.
I love you guys on websleuths dearly.
I said that because I want you to know that if you check my posts on this thread I told of a dream I had of this very thing about a month and a half ago.
I will look for it later and copy it, or if anyone has more time then I please do so for me and it would be much appreciated.
I have also posted this on Stacy's forum, under "PYCHICS"
There were many, many folks there who also had these same "feelings"
I also said in my original post that I got the name of a street that started with an "H" and sound like Haggard. Someone on the other forum said the street they got was Haggerty which is now 111.
Doesn't anyone read my posts...Boo-Hoo Whine, whine...LOL
By the way, I have told the tip line and they blew it off.
This is one of the MAIN reasons I have felt Stacy is not where they are searching.

Hey, CuriosityCat, I was the one that responded to your post - and the street is Hassert (or Hastert) - people spell it differently, but it is 111th street, which was renamed after Dennis Hassert. It goes right by the Vulcan quarry.

LOL, so sorry CC!

I have my doubts about the Cal Sag also. I think DrewP is all too aware of cell phones and their tracking ability since he used it himself. I believe that he laid several false trails in the coverup and that the canal is one of them.

I think DrewP planted many other little clues to lead many different directions. Which means Stacy's body could be anywhere.

I agree with all that you've said. Just my opinion, of course, but I believe Stacy was taken from the area by someone DP contracted to do the job.

Hey, CuriosityCat, I was the one that responded to your post - and the street is Hassert (or Hastert) - people spell it differently, but it is 111th street, which was renamed after Dennis Hassert. It goes right by the Vulcan quarry.
Thanks Lisa! I remember you, everyone else kind of skipped right by it.
If I was in Illinois I would sure check this out.
:blowkiss:

My whole thing is that Drew could have dumped her anywhere within 30 miles, and still answered the phone near the canal. He could have been on his way home when it "pinged," and he could still have been out of breath from another place.

I'm glad to hear they have been searching the quarries. Thanks SuziQ! :)

Is this the post you refer too, cc?

post_old.gif
11-17-2007, 12:24 PM
curiositycat
user_offline.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_1799534", true);
Frankly Scallop I don't Give A Clam

Because he was an uncover cop at one time you can bet you life he knows a lot of, lets just say, unsavory types. I had a dream about a highway with an H. There is one, it's also called Hwy 111, I believe and it's close to Naperville and an airport. I know it probably means nothing(My dream that is) I researched it yesterday and of course now I can't remember. I am thinking it is "Hillard" or something close to that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGIRecovered
Wonder if his bud the mayor owns a plane... or some of his druggie buddies from his "undercover" work back when he let them sell drugs at his bar.

edited to add:
Ahem..."alledgedly"

LOL, so sorry CC!

I have my doubts about the Cal Sag also. I think DrewP is all too aware of cell phones and their tracking ability since he used it himself. I believe that he laid several false trails in the coverup and that the canal is one of them. There was too big a gap in the timeline between the time Murphey being dropped off at 10 pm and the cell phone ping about 11 pm. Was DrewP just driving around town with a barrell or container in the back of the Denali for an hour before he finally decided to drive down by the canal?

I also keep thinking about the dog hitting on the car, and his answering the phone to Cass. There is also the matter of too many containers. I think his taking Cass's call was an accident because he was expecting a call from someone else. And I think that person was in Stacy's car and was the one who was dumping Stacy's body. I think DrewP planted many other little clues to lead many different directions. Which means Stacy's body could be anywhere.
I agree, that he probably threw out a lot of false leads especially the canal. I like your theory about the second person, who would've disposed of her using her car to do it.

Is this the post you refer too, cc?
Thanks for this TGI, but I thought I had posted the whole dream, I guess not.
I know I posted it somewhere!

In a nutshell here it is; I dreamed that I saw Stacy, suffocated and saw her stuffed into a capsule of some sort; white with orange stripes. I then saw the capsule thrown out of an airplane.
The plane was somewhere close to the highway with an "H". I also remember seeing the person who had done this go back to some sort of a really nice hotel with an elevator. I remember hearing the name of the street in my dream.
I believe it was LisaToo that found the street with the "H"..once I heard it I knew that was THE STREET.

I had been fasting and praying and among other things I asked God to let me have a dream regarding SP. I am not the only one, I know of lots of others who are praying for her to be "found". We also pray for Lisa Stebic.

When I was led to the SP forums I was so SHOCKED to hear that other "psychics" (I don't consider myself one. I pray for DISCERNMENT) had been given the same insight.

I have NEVER been east of Georgia.

Thanks again for your help in pulling up my post!:blowkiss:

I agree, that he probably threw out a lot of false leads especially the canal. I like your theory about the second person, who would've disposed of her using her car to do it.
If there is another person...who? Steve C.? Hired help? Another officer? His son?

If there is another person...who? Steve C.? Hired help? Another officer? His son?
In my opinion, if he had help, it would have to be someone who is most trusted by DP who he knows wouldn't turn on him. I don't think it would be hired help unless it's professional like a hit man.

Hello everyone. This is my first post. I have been closely following this case and constantly watching the news, Nancy Grace and Greta hoping for new developments. I am reading the new posts several times a day on the forum and have a hard time pulling myself away. I am a local mom of 3 and this case as well as the Lisa Stebic case really upsets me. I did help out with the searches and just wish something would come up for the families sake. It is so terribly sad. Anyway, this may not me relevant and definitely do not consider this a psychic vision just a strange feeling. I have had strange feelings about things in the past that have been true.

Anyway, I was driving down Lockport street in Plainfield today in between Route 59 and Weber road. This very strange feeling came over me. I went over railroad tracks and on the left hand side was a Vulcan Plainfield quarry sign. I didn't even know there was a Vulcan in Plainfield. There was a small bridge I went over and also noticed some old dirty looking blue barrels with black (possibly burning barrels) on them to the side of some building on the left hand side a little farther down from the quarry. I know there has been a lot of talk about Vulcan in Bolingbrook and didn't know if anyone thought of the Vulcan quarry in Plainfield? Pretty deserted road at night I would imagine. Just can't describe the strange feeling I had when driving.

One more thought on this. I looked up Lockport Street in Plainfield IL on Google Sat maps- (not sure how to add link for you to view). If anyone could add link I would appreciate it. In looking at the area it looks like there is an access road to the quarry off of 126. The Plainfield 126 exit is on 55 very close to Bolingbrook. It would only take about 10 minutes to travel from the Peterson home. I know Lockport, the Vulcan quarry, a park, and 26 have been mentioned by psychics. Could they be envisioning Lockport Street accessed the backway off of 126? In looking at the map of Lockport street- there is Four Seasons Park, Vulcan Plainfield Quarry, Railroad tracks, etc all close together. Eerie coincidence!?
Any thoughts on this?? I pray for closure for the family!
I know just the spot you are talking about...my Mother just moved away from that area.
When I had heard today that the Cal Sag search had wrapped up, my immediate thoughts went to that quarry along with the Lemont quarries, which could prove to be very difficult to search because of the depths.

There's a quarry just west of 53 on boughton road.
A little further is Green Valley Forest Pressure, which I have searched 7 times.
It's 12 minutes from Stacy house.
The quarry I can't get into...
Has the any law inforcement looked at that?

This is so interesting knowing that so many of the posters know first hand about this area. I love reading all of your posts and would be so excited if WS would be the group to wrap this thing up.:woohoo:

This is so interesting knowing that so many of the posters know first hand about this area. I love reading all of your posts and would be so excited if WS would be the group to wrap this thing up.:woohoo:

Hi BigGirl,

I live in the very far south area of Naperville, south of the Springbrook Prairie Forest Preserve area that some posters have mentioned. I am mid-way between where Stacy Peterson lived, and Lisa Stebic. You can bet these two cases are on my mind on a daily basis. This is not an area where these things normally happen, and to have 2 cases so close to home just strikes a bad chord, if you know what I mean.

I'm just a little northeast of the Stebic household and a little northwest of the Peterson household. There are a lot of preserve areas and undeveloped areas not far from here, as well as many bodies of water and quarries. I'd love to see both cases solved...it's very scary to think that BB LE might have been covering for DP, or at least, looking the other way. I've been following both these cases with a great deal of interest...mostly out of concern for their children. It really makes you wonder just who is living next door...or down the street from you.

How close is this quarry to where DP's cell phone pinged?
Anyone know?

LOL, so sorry CC!

I have my doubts about the Cal Sag also. I think DrewP is all too aware of cell phones and their tracking ability since he used it himself. I believe that he laid several false trails in the coverup and that the canal is one of them. There was too big a gap in the timeline between the time Murphey being dropped off at 10 pm and the cell phone ping about 11 pm. Was DrewP just driving around town with a barrell or container in the back of the Denali for an hour before he finally decided to drive down by the canal?

I also keep thinking about the dog hitting on the car, and his answering the phone to Cass. There is also the matter of too many containers. I think his taking Cass's call was an accident because he was expecting a call from someone else. And I think that person was in Stacy's car and was the one who was dumping Stacy's body. I think DrewP planted many other little clues to lead many different directions. Which means Stacy's body could be anywhere.

I was actually hoping that Cal Sag was the answer and that Stacy would be found there. But, you've brought up some excellent points about DP's knowledge of cell phone pings. It's very likely that DP answered Cassandra's call because he was waiting for a call from someone else. Cassandra's call caught him off guard as he was out of breath and with the sound of car keys, not at home as he tried to claimed. If an accomplice was disposing of Stacy, maybe he was waiting for a call from that accomplice saying it was done. Or, a call from the accomplice to establish a cell phone ping showing DP in the canal area. Was the accomplice using Stacy's cell phone??? Did that call happen and have the police determined where that call came from???

Looking at the time line again........Tom Morphey helped DP load a blue container from the bedroom to the Denali, and then DP took Tom home at about 10:00pm. Cassandra's call to DP was at 11:26pm. So, DP had about an hour and a half after taking Tom home to meet with the accomplice and transfer Stacy's body to her car. The accomplice then left in Stacy's car to dispose of the body, while DP left false clues in the area of the canal to throw LE off. Both cars were back in the Peterson driveway when Cassandra drove by again at 2:30am Monday morning.

The accomplice would have to be someone whom DP could trust explicitly and wouldn't break under pressure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back