2011.07.07 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
The roommate Nathan talked for about 30 minutes on Hannity's radio show today at about 5:30. I don't have a link, but it was very interesting. Nathan just randomly called in....it wasn't scheduled. He said that he saw Casey 20 of the 31 days.
What does he think of Casey?

Okay, that clip from Mason made me laugh.

He's talking all about what Casey has lost. Her freedom, child, family. Seriously? Family? These are the people she accused of basically killing her daughter(Cindy by leaving the ladder down); covering up the accident(George) and abusing her(George and Lee). I don't even get why he's even saying she lost her family when according to the defense they're so messed up and such a freak show that Casey is the way she is because of them.

JVM: 4 years became 6 days
StaceyH: don't know if got probation on t original check charge...
JVM: Jeff A could not tell me (about t probation)
Jean C: t probation is over, served already

Okay, that clip from Mason made me laugh.

He's talking all about what Casey has lost. Her freedom, child, family. Seriously? Family? These are the people she accused of basically killing her daughter(Cindy by leaving the ladder down); covering up the accident(George) and abusing her(George and Lee). I don't even get why he's even saying she lost her family when according to the defense they're so messed up and such a freak show that Casey is the way she is because of them.

Ahh -- but she gained the "bella vita"

LOL JVM is on CM now. She is playing all the stuff on CM from the media.

showed the finger pix, showed him walking into court today and he called someone a mother you not, then the video before he come on DT.

I don't think JVM lked his comment about the media he made yesterday.

CM is a ***** with his Bird flipping. He is disgusted with lawyers talking on TV. Flipping the bird is just fine with him. Classy man that he is. . Behavior unprofessional. Member of the bar and member of the court. He acts despicable in my eyes.
Cheney only worried about media not Caylee.

Agree, Queen.

JVM is pretty PO'ed at CM (guess from t other day when Mason wouldn't respond to her questions---running across t lawn to get to him)

Kettle black. Jane has changed in recent months. Overly emotional, IMO, etc.

What does he think of Casey?

He said he couldn't believe how well she lies. He was surprised of the ng verdict. He said that one day he was just teasing Casey (when he didn't know that Caylee was missing) and said to her "are you renting a child" because he never hardly saw Caylee with her. He said that if a mother's child were really missing....the mother would have wanted to smack him with a remark like that. But instead, she just joked back with him. Also he always thought in the back of his mind...how could a 22 yr old mom afford a nanny. He recalled several other incidents that were interesting. Of course, now he's looking back at things that happened with thoughts he had at that time.

It sounds better if you could hear him. Maybe there is a link somewhere to Hannity's radio station.

Baez signed with top TV agent to handle media request. William Morris Agency. JB trying to cash in. Baez says it has nothing to do with KC. I say BS

Agree, Queen.

JVM is pretty PO'ed at CM (guess from t other day when Mason wouldn't respond to her questions---running across t lawn to get to him)

Kettle black. Jane has changed in recent months. Overly emotional, IMO, etc.

After CM said that the other day and when JVM came on they played that clip first off and when they showed JVM she said Wow, now that offends me.

Does anyone think she will EVER want to be unrecognizable??

No. I think that she will make her self very visible and try to rub this in everyone's face. She is a narcissist.

Baez signed with top TV agent to handle media request. William Morris Agency. JB trying to cash in. Baez says it has nothing to do with KC. I say BS

I say BS too. JB had these deals going waaaayyy before this trial got started. His intent was to get rich after the trial. He never drreamed in a million years this is how it would end.

JVM needs to keep the crying judge off her show.

geesh - finally someone saying the jurors wanted amotive and the state doesn't have to prove that and JVM cuts her off mid sentence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member