2011.07.07 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
The DT won't admit it but they knew the body was there. ICA must have tipped them and they in turn tipped the PIs. They knew Kronk was right.

Very up front. She practically called Ryan Smith a moron just before the verdict when he expressed some doubt about what it would be.

I can't stand NG and I stopped watching her show in early 2009 because I got sick of her histrionics and the berating she does of her guests. However, I don't believe that she "convicted" Casey or that she's upset about being wrong. I believe that she genuinely believed Casey was guilty and that she's most likely upset because she disagrees with the verdict-not because she feels badly about being wrong. She's obnoxious on her show but I believe that she genuinely cares about victims' rights. She just needs to learn tact and decorum. I'd watch her show again if she'd stop acting so obnoxiously.

I really disagree with CM when he mentions that everyone wanted to convict Casey because of what they heard from the media. I don't think he could be more wrong. The evidence released throughout the investigation and in the last 2 years was what I believe caused many people out there to believe Casey was guilty-myself included. I believe that the Florida Sunshine Laws had more to do with the public's feelings about Casey than anything Nancy Grace ever said. If people were swayed only because of NG, then they must not be too bright IMO.

Tuesday night after the verdict, she could not wait to start rambling on about the various criminal backgrounds of some of the jurors...sounded like sour grapes to me.

They tape shows some days and IIRC the topic that day centered around how once the jury is selected the trial and verdict have pretty much set their course. Anyway that was just the buzz that day. I does make sense if you can manage to listen to the message and ignore the messenger.. Easier said than done I know.

Richard Grund was on Vinnie Politan tonight. He's one of the most honest people in the whole case! So sorry Jesse had to get mixed up with her! They loved precious Caylee

Listening to the Grunds always makes me sad. They loved that baby.

She will be released sooner IF she is not already out. She may be out. Wednesday is the estimate but it says subject to change.

My guess, they got her out already and she is in an undisclosed location, I'd put money on it... and a few other things

Today still might be too soon. But I won't be surprised if we hear on Monday morning that she was released sometime over the weekend.

Did anyone catch that snippet of Jean C's interview with CM where he referred to those who disagree with the verdict as "jackals" who need to learn about the Constitution and learn to be citizens or go "somewhere else"?

Where does this MODSNIP MODSNIP MODSNIP get off constantly lecturing any and everyone about the Constitution while conveniently ignoring the First Amendment??

Don't you just love being lectured to by this paragon of virtue and refinement. However hats off to Jean C for even being able to understand one word that mumble mouth uttered.

Oh, Vinnie, your last statement was heartfelt, but I don't see Casey visiting the remains site without cameras in tow. Why am I thinking of Darlie Router? IMO.

He's only embarrassed that he was caught on camera and reported by a fellow Atty to the Fla Bar. He looks like he was really enjoying it..

it was on the front page of ABCNews.com along with the letters ICA wrote about wanting to have more children. :banghead:

Did anyone catch that snippet of Jean C's interview with CM where he referred to those who disagree with the verdict as "jackals" who need to learn about the Constitution and learn to be citizens or go "somewhere else"?

Where does this MODSNIP MODSNIP MODSNIP get off constantly lecturing any and everyone about the Constitution while conveniently ignoring the First Amendment??
I also heard him say that Caylee died "somehow". Excuse me? I thought the DT said it was a drowning?!!!! It's obvious he doesn't believe that there was one...and he might as well stick by what he said early on...

http://abcnews.go.com/wnt/video/ins...?tab=9482930&section=1206853&playlist=1363488

ETA: Please watch till the very end and you will hear it.

What date? I looked. Am I going blind?

Sorry, I had to go back and look; the pages are very long there. It's in the Case Closed thread somewhere on page 37 or 38. The person who posted the original post is alabama something but you can see the post in responses on page 38.

JVM just gave an interesting if you want to call it that statistic

Little Caylee lived for 1042 days

Casey has been in jail for 1043 days

CM will eat his words one day when he realizes who the real jackal is and it isn't the citizens.

Did you see ICA this morning flirting with both JB and CM. It was disgusting. Batting her eyes at each of them back and forth. I truly hope CM takes ICA into his home. He deserves it! The more I have thought about this I am starting to think that ICA needs an Exorcism. She is truly the devil himself.

LOL JVM just asked Ashton about Casey wanting to be a mother again and he was like "Uh, let's hope she has better judgement than that!" and "... that's scary.."

I don't think so. People with criminal pasts often carry grudges against LE and SAs.

Exactly...so when I heard some..... of the jurors had fractured a law or two...

Jeff Ashton on JVM. Says it is scary that KC wrote she wants to get pregnant.
Juror 3 says it was easier to conclude accident than to believe the chloroform theory.
Cell phone pings she was in the area of the house on that crucial day.
Jeff said KC frequently returned to house.
Jeff does not know why duct tape was on Caylee.
JVM says jurors did not go over evidence.
Jeff says jurors make conclusion we do not agree with. We have to accept it.
Going over JB OS. (disgusting)
Jeff knew knew about JB's OS and was waiting for JB to prove it.
Jeff said all he could do was present address evidence. Suicide letter led him to believe it never happend. (molestation.
Robin Adams letter about molestation. Jeff say that letter would of offered some evidence of molestation, so he did not use it.
More on Jeff later.

Whoa, the clip of juror number 3. "It was easier to go with the accident than to picture the cholorofrm and duct tape happening. We don't even know where it happened, she could have been somewhere public or at home". That's not word for word. But wow. JA saying that he doesn't know how she came to that conclusion.

I've gotta stop watching this stuff. Third day in a row I've told myself that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname