2011.07.07 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
JVM: are u going to become a defense attorney?

JA: lol i don't know...i can't see myself becoming a defense attorney. No.

I've gotta stop watching this stuff. Third day in a row I've told myself that.

I keep telling myself this same statement, as well! I'll try again tomorrow. lol :rocker:

JVM: she lied because she was giving t body time to deteriorate?
JA: i never thought that...we felt out of sight>out of mind

I agree with Jane. Surprised the state did not go with this.

Jeff retiring. Not sure what he will do. Can't see himself representing murders.
Jeff was not thrown when JB said she was a liar. Jeff says the lies had a purpose. Calculating lies.
Jeff did not credit KC with forensic knowledge about letting the body decompose.
Timer 55- Days from Caylees death til her birthday.
The only way KC lies work is if Caylee is not talking.
JVM wishes the above was in OS.
Jeff does not think it would of change the case.
Jeff does not think he could have given jurors anything that would of changed the verdict.
JVM talking about ambush lawyering.
Waiting to see if judge holds JB in contempt.

Did anybody see the kid on HLN holding the "Casey will you marry me?" sign? He said he was serious. His mother should disown him. UGH.

yes, unfortunately I did. I walked away thinking is half of America mentally ill?

TeamNancyHLN
Nancy Grace has #CaseyAnthony's fmr. roommates on the show tonight for an exclusive interview! Tune in! 8PM ET on #HLN

Meh. Judge Seidlin is all "blah, blah, blah Of course Ashton can't say he was blindsided... otherwise why is he at the big table?" He wants to know if Ashton was in charged of the charging document.

I'm logging in to say, give me a break from Seidlin...uggggg

Oh, Vinnie, your last statement was heartfelt, but I don't see Casey visiting the remains site without cameras in tow. Why am I thinking of Darlie Router? IMO.
Don't be surprised if ICA shows up on Suburban Drive on 8/9/2011 with a can of Silly String .

TeamNancyHLN
Nancy Grace has #CaseyAnthony's fmr. roommates on the show tonight for an exclusive interview! Tune in! 8PM ET on #HLN

The roommate Nathan talked for about 30 minutes on Hannity's radio show today at about 5:30. I don't have a link, but it was very interesting. Nathan just randomly called in....it wasn't scheduled. He said that he saw Casey 20 of the 31 days.

I keep telling myself this same statement, as well! I'll try again tomorrow. lol :rocker:
I just can't. I'll hear snippets here and there, but then have to turn it off.

JVM: we were just told, lightning struck a tree at Caylee's memorial, at t scene of the remains

[shows footage of tree]

Yikes.

Did anyone catch that snippet of Jean C's interview with CM where he referred to those who disagree with the verdict as "jackals" who need to learn about the Constitution and learn to be citizens or go "somewhere else"?

Where does this MODSNIP MODSNIP MODSNIP get off constantly lecturing any and everyone about the Constitution while conveniently ignoring the First Amendment??

Well. Thank you for taking the hit for those of us who didn't watch it. Nice eliminationist attitude on his part.

Tease of CM interview w/JeanC:

CM: yeah, she can come to my house. yeah. sure. for a little while.

hahaha

JVM just gave an interesting if you want to call it that statistic

Little Caylee lived for 1042 days

Casey has been in jail for 1043 days

I'm really glad our HLN channel is out right now because that woman makes me sick. First off, she ran after Baez like he was Elvis and when Baez wouldn't talk to her, she said 'oh come on, I've been good to you'. She has been pandering to the defense for months then yells there's a war on women. Hypocrite. Caylee never got to become a woman.

IMO

JeanC: he [CM] said i think she's gonna need plastic surgery and hair dye to be unrecognizable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname