Caylee Anthony 2 yr old #29 general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard on tv that they have until August 18th to charge Casey otherwise she gets out of jail.

I thought she was free to go now but has to put up the bail ... she has been charged already with Obstruction, Child Negligence or Neglect ...

Originally Posted by Hailiejade77 View Post
I think that Casey "set this up" so she could meet up with Caylee out of the US. A previous poster said LOTS of people in Orlando go to Puerto Rico and you don't need a passport to do that. She was taking the only thing that was HERS outright away from Cindy. She was sick of Cindy's rules and of Cindy "not letting her be Caylee's mother" and she decided that she would do the only thing that she could do that would hurt her mother. Take Caylee away from her.
She "gave" Caylee to Amy, when Amy went to Puerto Rico. Zenaida either went with Amy or was there already. She is an illegal and that's why NO ONE can find her through papertrails. People have posted that a few Zenaidas were linked to some "Morales"
Casey was suppose to meet up with her but Cindy found her before she could. Hence the reason she NEVER reported it to LE, Hence the reason why Jesse heard Caylee on June 24th. This would explain why she isn't worried about Caylee. She knows EXACTLY where she is and in her mind (i am not saying she still isn't crazy) she is doing what she needs to do for HERSELF. Caylee was never suppose to be reported to the LE.

Far fetched I know,.... JMO

bumping my post,.. but as some pointed out that Amy probably wouldn't have done this. BUT what if Zenaida did.
WHO was it that posted that it was easy to go from Orlando to Puerto Rico??? Would they in fact need to show proof they could take Caylee over the border? Could they take her over the border by hiding her?

I actually agree with you somewhat altho I don't know if Amy is involved because I don't know that anyone would want to be involved in this plot. Especially now with LE involved. If Amy did that I would have gone to the cops if I were her. Is it against the law to give your child to someone?

One thing I do know is that more and more I am beginning to think the child isn't dead and that Casey is playing games with her family and tried to hurt Cindy by what she did. She doesn't act like someone that killed her child or whose child is dead. I also believe Casey is LOVING ALL THIS ATTENTION and all the attention her family is giving her over all this. I think when she gets tired of sitting in jail, or if by chance they bring her up on murder charges she will remember something 'helpful' to get the child back. I think he parents also think this.

I thought the same thing for quiet awhile, that Casey was simply keeping the baby from Cindy but what about the Decomp odor in the trunk?!

I believe that these NO SHOWS are due to the family contacting these individuals and asking them not to visit. Patrick was contacted by Casey's family after his televised visit and asked not to return.

How do you know this?

I really think that if you feel you can help in any way that you (or have a friend) contact the Orlando Police. You are really giving me the impression that you know something. jmo
I apologize in advance if I am way off base.

I'm sorry if I'm giving the impression that I have insider information of some sorts. Please be assured that I do NOT. It is simply one theory of many that have been proposed here. Nothing more, nothing less.

http://www.wftv.com/index.html

READ RESPONSE: Attorney General Response To Reduced Bond Request

The AG has voted with the judge on the bond issue. What is next??? Has it gone up to a higher court? Is that what we are waiting for right now concerning her bond hearing?

I believe LE needs to file something by 21 days.

Well, maybe they'll pick some other charge (there's GOT to be something!) & hold off on the murder charge for as long as they can?

I said last night that I think Cindy is now being "medicated" - and today she looks even worse - JMO

I've been bombarded with PM requests for my theory, and I wanted to make it clear to everyone why I haven't posted the theory on the main boards. Initially, I was concerned for the safety of my own family (since an ex-LE is involved in my theory). Then I slowly began wondering if Casey herself was in on Caylee's disappearance (the ALIVE theory). However, now I believe Casey is fully aware that Caylee is safe. And, as I've said a number of times here, I'm convinced Caylee is better off where she is. I realize some of you will disagree with that (that she's better off where she is), but that's my stance as of now.

Now what I am awaiting forensic results. Those will fuel my theory or stop it in its tracks.
mom, I remember the from the first time you came on you said you wanted to share your theory but you were afraid for your own family.
Please forgive me, I mean you no disrespect but logically if you feel this way(and I have to admit I am curious as to who you are and what you do know) Why don't you bypass local LE and call the FBI. It almost sounds as if your theory is based on some TRUTH that you know.
I understand that when you have information regarding a LEO it is spooky and makes a person paranoid. My ex was a cop, I know what "thats" like
If you do know something go to the FBI. Not the tipline, but call local FBI..you can find info in the whitepages under government.
Sorry, but see there is no way any of us here could know your name, or your location. So, I can't see the paranoia, unless you are some one in Orlando who knows something.
If I am WAY off base here, forgive me. It's just that I am trying to understand how you think someone here could figure out who you are??
With much respect,
cat

The thing that worries me is something Liltigress said in the other thread that referred to what Casey told the inmate in jail. That Caylee is with her boyfriend or ex-boyfriend. That could be Jesus who she said was the father. He is dead. If Caylee is dead Casey could have convinced herself that she is safe now and with him.

Hailie: "I heard on tv that they have until August 18th to charge Casey otherwise she gets out of jail."
Good information, it shouldn't be long before we hear the charges and evidence against her.

If you are referring to Jesus's Mom, Zenaida Ortiz, and that Caylee is with her, that has already been invetigated, she is not, fyi.

Thank you. That isn't what I'm referring to, however.

Oh...now they're talking about more pics shown tonight...talking about the "gang symbols" on FOX....guys we are chasing our tails here!!

I don't know why everyone is calling them gang symbols, all the kids and young adults throw up those hand signs nowdays.

I'm sorry if I'm giving the impression that I have insider information of some sorts. Please be assured that I do NOT. It is simply one theory of many that have been proposed here. Nothing more, nothing less.

I find it curious that you say you feel Caylee is better off where she is now. What would cause you to feel that way?

I saw that too and now it seems the media wants to put another spin on this by all that talk of "flashing gang signs".

Lordy! They sure are reaching
shakinghead.gif

I am starting to think we are reaching on here too. Very combative today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa