Caylee Anthony 2 yr old #29 general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except for the cadaver dogs hitting on the car and yard, I would be more inclined to think that Casey sold Caylee or even gave her away due to the fact she shows no emotion. Nice way to be rid of the burden of the child, get back at grandma and maybe get some money. I wish they would come out with the info on the car evidence so I could make up my mind on whether she killed the child (or she died accidentally) or whether she gave the child to someone. She knows her family would disown her if she told them she gave the child or sold the child so she made up this kidnapping story. I definitely do not believe the kidnapping story.

Getting back at the grandmother. I can sure see that.

I am just worried that it is taking so long for the release of the forensics on the car. If they did indeed come back positive, I think the DA would change the charges to murder and that hasn't happened...........yet. I just think they should have known by now if there was human remains there or not.

The case is barely two weeks old. DNA testing is not that simple and not that fast.

I am just worried that it is taking so long for the release of the forensics on the car. If they did indeed come back positive, I think the DA would change the charges to murder and that hasn't happened...........yet. I just think they should have known by now if there was human remains there or not.

I think there were no human remains in the car and LE is keeping her to try and break her and make her talk.

I think that Casey "set this up" so she could meet up with Caylee out of the US. A previous poster said LOTS of people in Orlando go to Puerto Rico and you don't need a passport to do that. She was taking the only thing that was HERS outright away from Cindy. She was sick of Cindy's rules and of Cindy "not letting her be Caylee's mother" and she decided that she would do the only thing that she could do that would hurt her mother. Take Caylee away from her.
She "gave" Caylee to Amy, when Amy went to Puerto Rico. Zenaida either went with Amy or was there already. She is an illegal and that's why NO ONE can find her through papertrails. People have posted that a few Zenaidas were linked to some "Morales"
Casey was suppose to meet up with her but Cindy found her before she could. Hence the reason she NEVER reported it to LE, Hence the reason why Jesse heard Caylee on June 24th. This would explain why she isn't worried about Caylee. She knows EXACTLY where she is and in her mind (i am not saying she still isn't crazy) she is doing what she needs to do for HERSELF. Caylee was never suppose to be reported to the LE.

Far fetched I know,.... JMO

I dont think it is far fetched, at all.

The grandmother already knows in her heart that her grandaughter is dead...she's preparing herself by her comments about "if" the police do the investigation right the child will be found...so when/if a body is found she will simply blame police for not finding the child that was "kidnapped"....she isn't able to admit her daughter is a sociopath that killed her baby.

I think the grandmother is starting to crack.

I saw her on two separate local TV news clips (here in Orlando) at noon and she looked absolutely exhausted. Her eyes were flat and she had a dead expression. She looked weaker than I have seen her so far.

One of the reporters asked her why Casey has told so many conflicting stories.

Cindy responded something like: "Because if she feels someone might harm Caylee..." and then she paused, almost like she didn't have the strength to complete the sentence.

My gut feeling is that the evidence is mounting, and it's becoming harder and harder for the grandmother to ignore it. She's being torn in two different directions, love for her granddaughter and SERIOUSLY MISGUIDED loyalty to her horrible daughter.

I hope the forensics on that trunk come back SOON because if they could find Caylee's DNA in that trunk, that will stop a lot of Casey's nonsense in her tracks!!!!

I think there were no human remains in the car and LE is keeping her to try and break her and make her talk.

I'm realllllly hoping you're right that no human remains were found in the car.

Perhaps a thread regarding mental illness should be made so it is not being continually brought up here. It seems we keep going over this and over this but others are missing the discussion and bring up the same things again

Anyone want to do that?

I didn't bring up mental illness in that sense OLG. I'm suggesting it's a set-up we are watching.

I hope I didn't offend you in any way. I suffer "issues" myself.

Another reminder. Please provide links when copying and pasting quotes from an article. And do not post an entire article. Just the first paragraph indicating there is more or state that it's a snippet of the article.

Since the interviews we first saw with Cindy there is a marked difference in her demeanor. It's almost as if today she is not saying things with as much conviction as she first did. I think she will break down soon, and fall out of sight for a while. NOT having a "normal" life can really take it's toll after awhile. She won't change her tune, she will just back off..IMHO

Yesterday some one mentioned that Casey had two ex boyfriends that were cops....I found this....
June 9 - Boyfriend (Anthony Lazarro) stated that Casey started living with Amy (GF of the ex cop boyfriend, Ricardo Morales) on this date.

http://boards.insessiontrials.com/printthread.php?threadid=335700

Anyone else heard this?
Ricardo Morales is an ex-cop? Where was that noted?

Jesse Grund, another ex-boyfriend, was briefly in LE, and I saw a post the other day speculating that William Waters (a jail visitor) was an ex-BF and possibly in LE. This is the first I've seen about Morales, though.

Like the theory that Casey was planning on meeting up with Caylee and whoever has her. Didn't consider that.

wouldnt that be nice if her smug smiles and attitude were because she really is confident that her little one is okay.....

Another reminder. Please provide links when copying and pasting quotes from an article. And do not post an entire article. Just the first paragraph indicating there is more or state that it's a snippet of the article.

sorry SuziQ,
Still a newbie here and learning the ropes

Jesse Grund, another ex-boyfriend, was briefly in LE, and I saw a post the other day speculating that William Walters (a jail visitor) was an ex-BF and possibly in LE. This is the first I've seen about Morales, though.

:eek:

I actually agree with you somewhat altho I don't know if Amy is involved because I don't know that anyone would want to be involved in this plot. Especially now with LE involved. If Amy did that I would have gone to the cops if I were her. Is it against the law to give your child to someone?

One thing I do know is that more and more I am beginning to think the child isn't dead and that Casey is playing games with her family and tried to hurt Cindy by what she did. She doesn't act like someone that killed her child or whose child is dead. I also believe Casey is LOVING ALL THIS ATTENTION and all the attention her family is giving her over all this. I think when she gets tired of sitting in jail, or if by chance they bring her up on murder charges she will remember something 'helpful' to get the child back. I think he parents also think this.

I think that Casey "set this up" so she could meet up with Caylee out of the US. A previous poster said LOTS of people in Orlando go to Puerto Rico and you don't need a passport to do that. She was taking the only thing that was HERS outright away from Cindy. She was sick of Cindy's rules and of Cindy "not letting her be Caylee's mother" and she decided that she would do the only thing that she could do that would hurt her mother. Take Caylee away from her.
She "gave" Caylee to Amy, when Amy went to Puerto Rico. Zenaida either went with Amy or was there already. She is an illegal and that's why NO ONE can find her through papertrails. People have posted that a few Zenaidas were linked to some "Morales"
Casey was suppose to meet up with her but Cindy found her before she could. Hence the reason she NEVER reported it to LE, Hence the reason why Jesse heard Caylee on June 24th. This would explain why she isn't worried about Caylee. She knows EXACTLY where she is and in her mind (i am not saying she still isn't crazy) she is doing what she needs to do for HERSELF. Caylee was never suppose to be reported to the LE.

Far fetched I know,.... JMO

I think the grandmother is starting to crack.

I saw her on two separate local TV news clips (here in Orlando) at noon and she looked absolutely exhausted. Her eyes were flat and she had a dead expression. She looked weaker than I have seen her so far.

One of the reporters asked her why Casey has told so many conflicting stories.

Cindy responded something like: "Because if she feels someone might harm Caylee..." and then she paused, almost like she didn't have the strength to complete the sentence.

My gut feeling is that the evidence is mounting, and it's becoming harder and harder for the grandmother to ignore it. She's being torn in two different directions, love for her granddaughter and SERIOUSLY MISGUIDED loyalty to her horrible daughter.

I hope the forensics on that trunk come back SOON because if they could find Caylee's DNA in that trunk, that will stop a lot of Casey's nonsense in her tracks!!!!
Interesting I hadn't seen this when I made a similar comment. I agree completely!:)

William Waters I believe is correct not Walters

Jesse Grund, another ex-boyfriend, was briefly in LE, and I saw a post the other day speculating that William Walters (a jail visitor) was an ex-BF and possibly in LE. This is the first I've seen about Morales, though.

I found it at that link, did not know if it was a trust worthy or not, that's why I was asking... I found it while googlin' Amy. First I had heard of it also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500