Caylee Anthony 2 yr old #29 general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday some one mentioned that Casey had two ex boyfriends that were cops....I found this....
June 9 - Boyfriend (Anthony Lazarro) stated that Casey started living with Amy (GF of the ex cop boyfriend, Ricardo Morales) on this date.

http://boards.insessiontrials.com/printthread.php?threadid=335700

Anyone else heard this?

on their timeline they said that it was Ricardo Morales that spoke to casey june 24th and said he heard caylee.... uumm wasn't it Jesse or Tony that said it not RM?

I think the FBI has probably already gotten the flight manifests for Amy's travel to Puerto Rico to see if she was accompanied by a young child.

I am just worried that it is taking so long for the release of the forensics on the car. If they did indeed come back positive, I think the DA would change the charges to murder and that hasn't happened...........yet. I just think they should have known by now if there was human remains there or not.

I think the longer they hold OFF charging her with murder, the better.

Meanwhile, they are preparing their case & interviewing people.

The defense has a right to demand a 'speedy trial' & the DA sure doesn't want to have to worry about running out of time nailing her for ALL her lies.

Let Casey keep lying. Let Cindy keep whining & spinning her ridiculous theories about pizza & babysitters & what a great mother Casey is..... this will ALL come back to bite Casey in her lying AZZ very soon.

I think the grandmother is starting to crack.

I saw her on two separate local TV news clips (here in Orlando) at noon and she looked absolutely exhausted. Her eyes were flat and she had a dead expression. She looked weaker than I have seen her so far.

One of the reporters asked her why Casey has told so many conflicting stories.

Cindy responded something like: "Because if she feels someone might harm Caylee..." and then she paused, almost like she didn't have the strength to complete the sentence.

My gut feeling is that the evidence is mounting, and it's becoming harder and harder for the grandmother to ignore it. She's being torn in two different directions, love for her granddaughter and SERIOUSLY MISGUIDED loyalty to her horrible daughter.

I hope the forensics on that trunk come back SOON because if they could find Caylee's DNA in that trunk, that will stop a lot of Casey's nonsense in her tracks!!!!

She will just come up with some other story...either the DNA got there innocently or some other crack pot new theory of how the "kidnappers' killed her daughter and put her in the trunk, and so on and so on.

I can't summon up any sympathy for the grandmother. She KNOWS what kind of person her daughter is already...this isn't a case where the person was living a totally normal life on the outside and then up and killed their spouse or something...she already has Casey's number.

Oh...now they're talking about more pics shown tonight...talking about the "gang symbols" on FOX....guys we are chasing our tails here!!

I think the longer they hold OFF charging her with murder, the better.

Meanwhile, they are preparing their case & interviewing people.

The defense has a right to demand a 'speedy trial' & the DA sure doesn't want to have to worry about running out of time nailing her for ALL her lies.

Let Casey keep lying. Let Cindy keep whining & spinning her ridiculous theories about pizza & babysitters & what a great mother Casey is..... this will ALL come back to bite Casey in her lying AZZ very soon.
I believe LE needs to file something by 21 days.

One thing I do know is that more and more I am beginning to think the child isn't dead and that Casey is playing games with her family and tried to hurt Cindy by what she did. She doesn't act like someone that killed her child or whose child is dead.

I'm glad to hear this. But, kathyn2, what evidence are you referring to that is leading you to think Caylee is still alive?

I'm trying to play catch-up

These are all the pictures I sent LE a link for. I wonder if the media got a tip from the cops on these pics?

I've thought for awhile the Casey did all this to get back at her mother and then somebody went badly wrong. The PR idea isn't out of the question. But then doesn't explaint the dogs hitting in human remains.

I haven't kept up here today...but the pic of Casey partying seals it that she certainly wasn't a distraught mother.

So many stories, and still no one wants to step forward for Caylees' sake....someone has to know. Hopefully they will stand up soon......

They just had Steph Watts, from GVS show, being interviewed from Orlando. He said he has been on the ground and was in Fusion last night, today and will go back tomorrow. He said they will have some other pics tonight. He could have saved himself the trip by just checking out the links here! LOL

Ricardo Morales is an ex-cop? Where was that noted?

Jesse Grund, another ex-boyfriend, was briefly in LE, and I saw a post the other day speculating that William Waters (a jail visitor) was an ex-BF and possibly in LE. This is the first I've seen about Morales, though.

D- just to note Bill Waters was a no show last eve

I've been bombarded with PM requests for my theory, and I wanted to make it clear to everyone why I haven't posted the theory on the main boards. Initially, I was concerned for the safety of my own family (since an ex-LE is involved in my theory). Then I slowly began wondering if Casey herself was in on Caylee's disappearance (the ALIVE theory). However, now I believe Casey is fully aware that Caylee is safe. And, as I've said a number of times here, I'm convinced Caylee is better off where she is. I realize some of you will disagree with that (that she's better off where she is), but that's my stance as of now.

Now what I am awaiting forensic results. Those will fuel my theory or stop it in its tracks.

So many stories, and still no one wants to step forward for Caylees' sake....someone has to know. Hopefully they will stand up soon......
Unfortunately, this is what makes me think that poor Caylee is no longer with us. If any ONE of Casey's friends knew about this I would think that LE would be close to finding this out, if they haven't already done so.:mad:

No evidence that I think she is alive. Just a gut feeling that there is a little truth in Casey's lies and that there is just nothing in her that flashes that the child is dead. Also, her smug attitude and her enjoyment of all the attention she is getting. I just believe she knows her child is ok but the thing I don't understand is why whoever has her wouldn't come forward with all that is going on. I think she must have given the child to some very unsavory characters or as someone else pointed out, she gave her to someone that took her out of the country (altho casey says she is close by so that is odd). I just have a gut feeling the child isn't dead but I don't believe for a second she was kidnapped. I think something may have gone awry with Casey's plan tho with this child and the unsavory characters she was involved with. It is possible she doesn't know what they have done with her kid now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500