Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that Anita was every bit as knowledgeable and involved as Paulus in everything that was going on. I think she wore the pants in the family, sotaspeak, and dictacted exactly how things were to be handled. JMO

Wow Suzihawk, I didn't get that at all. Sort of surprised. But since you know your stuff and kept up with this---it seems daily---in the NH's case, I'm going to defer to your judgement and watch her more critically than I had before with what you have said in mind. Thanks for putting that ? in my mind.

What continues to amaze me is the transparency of Joran supporters. Years ago at another site, TheRose, an internet poster who was not a degreed profiler, would make monthly assessments of Beth and family. It was evident she hated Beth and cared alot for VDS. Others at that site would applaud her on her great posts.
The same people refuse to acknowledge Psychiatrists and profilers who assess body language of involved persons in the case. They come up with many lame excuses, one being, "how can they assess Joran when they haven't spoken with him?" (roll eyes)
I found the analysis of Anita by Dr. Glass quite interesting and very close to my own observations.

EG was being listed in the press as a "friend" of JVS. Considering the mood surrounding JVS at that time, it doesn't surprise me in the least that he would not have wanted to be photographed or interviewed in the press and would have ducked them at any opportunity. He supposedly barely knew the guy and found himself smack dab in the middle of a murder investigation. I'm sure he was shellshocked by the whole thing and wishes he'd never met Joran.

I would be more suspicious of him if he had courted the press and given interviews and posed for pictures telling everyone what a great guy he thought Joran was.

MOO

I'd like to know every little thing JVS said while around him tho and if he knew other people involved with Joran and where Joran spent any off time? You can get to know someone very well in two weeks...and Joran loved to talk.

It amazes me that people find a way to make Joran look deranged, no matter what the situation. How old was Joran when this event supposedly took place? 16? 15? Satish would not have been much older, and still probably a minor. .

According to their statements to police in 2005 when Joran was 17 and 10 months they had only known one another 3 months according Joran
5 months according to Deepak (since January 2005) the incident was in March.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzihawk
I believe that Anita was every bit as knowledgeable and involved as Paulus in everything that was going on. I think she wore the pants in the family, sotaspeak, and dictacted exactly how things were to be handled. JMO

Wow Suzihawk, I didn't get that at all. Sort of surprised. But since you know your stuff and kept up with this---it seems daily---in the NH's case, I'm going to defer to your judgement and watch her more critically than I had before with what you have said in mind. Thanks for putting that ? in my mind.

I'm surprised also. I never followed the NH case, but, from reading more about it now due its connection to SF, in my mind I began thinking that Anita was subservient to and intimidated by Paulus. Thus, taking a back seat re: Joran's problems and being braver to speak out now since Paulus's death. I also imagined Joran's distain for women was learned by witnessing his father's treatment of this mother.

But, like Hollyblue, I believe your impressions are based on much more detailed knowledge than mine and are most likely closer to the truth. I'd be interested to know a few details on what your opinion is based.

In American law, at least, no minor would be charged for assault in such a situation. An adult attempted to initiate a fight with his fellow underaged friend, and he defended him. [snipped for space]

As for Joran's stories, who knows? Joran is obviously motivated by money, and each time he gave varying accounts of what happened to Natalee, he was paid to do so. He was a 17 year old kid who was accused of a crime he knew he didn't commit, and I'm sure he (and his family) couldn't help but be affected by the way he was targeted exclusively by Beth and company. I don't think he was trying to be insensitive towards Natalee, but if you believe, as I do, that Joran had nothing to do with her disappearance, you should be able to understand why he developed the attitude he did towards her mother, who loathed him and spared no opportunity to bash him and his father on American television.

As attorney Les Levine described it on JVM's show last week, there is a real lynch mob mentality in both America and Peru towards Joran. He has been so thoroughly demonized by the media, that there is no way he could ever receive a fair trial in either country.

1. I respectfully disagree. Minors are routinely charged with assault for fights in school, on school buses, and in neighborhoods. They are also charged as adults when they murder someone in cold blood or as part of a robbery scheme. (Three "princes" in my hometown shot a man walking a do because they wanted to rob him and then discovered they were too afraid of the dog to touch his body. They are looking at life without parole.) My neighbor was charged with felony assault for a school bus fight when she (a female) was 16 and now she cannot get a teaching certification, even though she is now a mother of three with an unblemished record since this childish fight. Juvenile halls are filled with kids with records for assault, burglary, theft, drugs and the like.

2. There is no way that Joran "had nothing to do with Natalee's disappearance." He himself has said, in public and on the record, that he was present at her death and was involved in disposing of the body. At the very minimum, he has told LE that she was drunk, etc., and he failed to take her back to her hotel to make sure she got home safely. That is, if a person (not me) believes that he didn't drug her or harm her, he or she still has to contend with that level of moral responsibility for a person who could not defend herself. And of course, he denied her family and friends a chance to bury her body.

3. He has also admitted to have sexual contact with her when she was unconscious. Add in the ever-changing stories and the lies and we can understand why the Holloways have nothing good to say about him. And he should understand that he behaved his way into that consequence. That is, if Joran takes a drunk girl out of a bar into a vehicle and she is never seen again; if he lies about dropping her off and implicate two innocent people (the guards); if he changes his story and its details over and over; if he then starts confessing to media outlets and on hidden camera to being present at her death and disposing of her body; if on at least one occasion he says he wasn't sure she was dead when she went into the water; if the family finds out that he had a cell phone in prison through which he could talk to his lawyer father about your "story" (per Dave Holloway on NG last night); if he gets involved in the sex trade in Thailand; if he extorts money from the dead girl's family in exchange for bogus information about where her body is buried; if he then winds up with another dead girl in his hotel room (which has a security camera outside of the door showing the two of you going in and you going out, alone); if the same cycle of multiple stories and lies begins again--- THEN Joran shouldn't be surprised that people think he is guilty of double murder. THEN Joran should understand why the parents of these two girls are grief-stricken and outraged and why reasonable people think he is guilty.

There may well be a lynch-mob mentality in Peru. I doubt, however, that in the US people would gather to throw tomatoes at Joran. We are just people following the news, smart enough to figure out that if JORAN admits he knows what happened to Natalee, he almost certainly does, as innocent people suspected of murder rarely brag to friends and media outlets about things that they've done (and when they do, it is usually easy to eliminate them as nutjobs, as in the case of the Jon Benet "confesser.") We are just people who believe our own eyes instead of Joran's lies. Ironically, I do believe that Joran confessed in Peru out of desperation. I just think he killed Stephany. I have no idea if he can get a fair trial in Peru, but in the US, OJ Simpson got acquitted for two murders that he certainly committed. So I suspect that Joran can get a fair trial here. Lots of Americans have no idea who Natalee Holloway is or what happened to her.

The people who manage to make Joran look deranged live in Aruba, are from the NL, or knew him prior to the Natalee Holloway visit and they go on the record. I don't know if the prison warden ( think he was that ) at KIA, his uncle ( Jan van der Stratten, who supposedly suggested rehab in a facility ) or Joran himself, who reportedly spent two weeks at a facility in NL, Den Dolden, or even Anita who now goes on the media saying Joran needs help are enough for anyone to digest that Joran had problems and they weren't being made up and exaggerated by those who knew him.

Those who didn't used those video clips, reports, statements to try to understand and make some sense out of what seems to be random uncontrollable events where people were attacked, injured, intimidated, etc.

Since I don't live in Aruba and never visited this information would have escaped my notice save one tiny detail. Joran himself went on the record.

One girl who got into a car with him is still missing, one girls who entered his room at a hostel is dead.

Well, thank you for the compliment, hollyblue. :) I'm not near as schooled as some fine sleuthers on this forum that have followed the case from the beginning. They remind me of events that I'd long forgotten over the years. While it's true that I fairly diligently followed the case five years ago, I haven't kept up these past five years while justice for Natalee laid dormant, except to follow some of JVS's various shenanigans throughout those years. It's only now, since JVS has committed his latest crime, that my memory is being refreshed as to all that went down and was speculated on back then.

My judgements are merely my own opinions and conclusions I've drawn from all I read back then and continue to read today. It's always good to keep an open mind to other's opinions, though. ;)

If I remember correctly, Anita was not in Aruba when Natalee disappeared.
I think she came home to the NEWS Joran was involved.
By this time NH was already disposed of or hidden away to be disposed of at a later date.
Soooo, long story short, she was not involved in the first hours but, very well may have been involved in the cover-up to protect both her husband and son.
IMO

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzihawk

I'm surprised also. I never followed the NH case, but, from reading more about it now due its connection to SF, in my mind I began thinking that Anita was subservient to and intimidated by Paulus. Thus, taking a back seat re: Joran's problems and being braver to speak out now since Paulus's death. I also imagined Joran's distain for women was learned by witnessing his father's treatment of this mother.

But, like Hollyblue, I believe your impressions are based on much more detailed knowledge than mine and are most likely closer to the truth. I'd be interested to know a few details on what your opinion is based.

Oh gosh... well, one incident comes to mind where Beth and Greta were invited into the Vandersloot home. According to both Beth and Greta, Anita completely dominated the conversation proclaiming her son's innocence and what a good boy he was while Paulus sat silent at the table and perspired so heavily that it splashed onto the table. The conversation made Greta so uncomfortable that she wanted to 'crawl under the table'.

This was mentioned in Beth's book as well as in the following:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgblqTZJtLo&feature=related[/ame]

What continues to amaze me is the transparency of Joran supporters. Years ago at another site, TheRose, an internet poster who was not a degreed profiler, would make monthly assessments of Beth and family. It was evident she hated Beth and cared alot for VDS. Others at that site would applaud her on her great posts.
The same people refuse to acknowledge Psychiatrists and profilers who assess body language of involved persons in the case. They come up with many lame excuses, one being, "how can they assess Joran when they haven't spoken with him?" (roll eyes)
I found the analysis of Anita by Dr. Glass quite interesting and very close to my own observations.

By this time NH was already disposed of or hidden away to be disposed of at a later date.
Soooo, long story short, she was not involved in the first hours but, very well may have been involved in the cover-up to protect both her husband and son.
IMO

Right, she was in Holland.

I was under the impression that the "confession" that was extracted from Joran in the car ride was an undercover sting set up by a news reporter out of the Netherlands. Joran was not aware that this conversation with someone he considered to be a friend was being recorded. He was not paid for this story, he was talking and bragging to a friend about what happened while smoking a joint during a car ride.

Yes, you are absolutely right. This is probably the closest thing to a true confession that we have heard from him. The only "lie" in that confession (IMHO) was that he said he called a friend to dispose of the body. And then added "not my father." I think it was the father because at one point after JVS was arrested Paulus had said, "I will do ANYTHING for my son." I heard Dave Holloway saying on NG also that he believes this is the version closest to the truth. He was talking in confidence to someone he considered a friend - no reason to lie there.

I realize it states, Aruba Jamaica, and Aruba is part of the Netherlands Antilles but Paul just completed one year judges training IN NL. He just failed the judges test meaning the other four years were now moot. He applied for a job with Croes at the Ministry before he ( Paulus ) was arrested, in June, 2005.

If someone else has more info please help me out. come to think of it I find nothing about Joran in Aruba prior to age 16.

There was an article in the Dutch press from the ghost writer of his book which has been translated by Hannie. The part I've bolded is extremely telling IMO. He was telling as close to the truth on the van der Eem/de Vries tape as there has been revealed so far. Couple that with the fact that the police asked the family if Natalee had a history of epilepsy with what you see him do on the tape. If this has already been posted...sorry.

The magazine is REVU Mijn jaar me Joran

Text here:

Van der Sloot Biographer Zvezdana Vukojevic looks back at a chaotic year

THE MADNESS OF JORAN

In 2006 New Revu's Zvezdana Vukojevic drew up the story of Joran van der Sloot. In this story her memories which didn't make the book. Van der Sloot: The American tabloid National Enquirer offered me $ 1 million if I would confess to murdering Natalee. I seriously considered that offer.

April 2007. With a big smile Willeke Alberti writes on her just released DVD Box ( on the tv progam; De Wereld Draait Door); “Dear Joran, wish you and your family much love and strenght, Willeke Alberti”.

Van der Sloot puts a scribble in his book for Willeke. “Quick, how do you write her name”? He whispered. Van der Sloot was in the same broadcast because of the book De zaak Natalee Holloway - Mijn eigen verhaal. It's the result of interviews I had with Van der Sloot, fragments of a diary and statements out of the criminal file.

When we were backstage eating something with the Dutch diva, Van der Sloot asked why she was on the program. Alberti: 'I have a new DVD box released'. 'Van der Sloot: 'What is it that you are doing exactly'? Amused Alberti tells him she's a singer. Van der Sloot says he's been suspected of having something to do with the disappearance of the American Natalee Holloway on Aruba, 2 years ago.: 'I left her at the beach alone. That's something I have to live with for the rest of my life'.
I wrote a book to show people that that can happen to everybody.'Alberti nods in agreement: You remind me a bit of my son. He was also always very busy with girls. I often worried about him.'

Van der Sloot: 'Sorry that I didn't know who you were, but I didn't grow up in the Netherlands. I come from Aruba.

After the interview with Van Nieuwkerk ( host of the program), he wants to go quickly to his hotel with the bottle of wine he got as a present ('I'm giving this to my grandmother'). He forgets the DVD Box from Willeke Alberti. He's busy text messaging the whole evening. He 'arranged a chickie' who's coming to visit him that night. We barely dropped him of at his hotel, or he runs out the door again. With the bottle of wine in his hand.

Groupie

Mid 2006.Van der Sloot is studying International business and Management at the hogeschool in Arnhem, lives there in a house with a couple of other students and is playing poker in his spare time. He also has a girlfriend who he met on the internet. 'A groupie,'he jokes. He wants to leave his past behind him, he says, although he still is a suspect in Natalee Holloway's disappearance.
That's why a book about his experiences is a logical step for him.'If I'm old and have grandchildren,I want to look back with pride at this book.' A statement which sounds pretty 'oldish' out of his mouth. I smile. Van der Sloot: 'Don't you believe me?'

The first few months he fully cooperated. He seems relaxed and makes jokes. If Hula Kilicaslan is photographing him for the cover, he talks about 'playen' and scoring as much girls as possible.
The photographer noticed that he's very at ease during the posing. Van der Sloot: 'I'm good with women.' He says that's because of his mother's influence: 'I have learned to always respect women.'

Obsessed with poker

September 2006. His interest for the formation of the book changes if we travel to Aruba together. In the plane it shows how obsessed he is with poker. He insists on teaching me:'I also teached it to all my cellmates, housemates, and friends. Now we play 'Texas Hold 'Em' every night.
On Aruba an introduction and conversation follows with his parents. Paul and Anita van der Sloot say that they rather would have written a book together with Joran, they are disappointed that he wants to do it alone. Soon we are talking about the case. The introvert Paul van der Sloot asks his son repeatedly why he lied so much during the interrogations:'That's why it's very difficult to still believe you. I just don't get it. Why do you state that Deepak came with dogs and raped and killed Natalee while that isn't true? I don't get the logic of that. 'Joran: Well, they are also lying about me and that girl. Then I will also lie about them. 'Paul notes that he doesn't call Natalee with her name: 'Why do you call her 'that girl'? Joran is silent. His father starts for the umpteenth time about the many lies: 'That isn't very wise, isn't is?
'Joran ends the conversation with:'You don't get it.'
His mother gives a tour through the house. On a closet there's a framed picture of Natalee with a burning candle in front of it.

When Paul gives me a ride to my hotel that night he says: 'If I knew that Joran did something to Natalee, I would have turned him in.'

In the morning I get a text message from Joran's mother Anita: Joran didn't come home last night. Is he with you? Suddenly I remember a text message from an ex girlfriend which he showed me yesterday. He thought it wasn't a good idea to react on that, because he already had a girlfriend. Still he invited me some hours later to have diner with him and this ex girlfriend. I turned the invitation down. I'm looking at the beach and in the casinos. Nothing.
Just towards the evening he surfaced. I mentioned that he stayed the night with that girl. Van der Sloot: 'Yes but I didn't cheat.' I don't care but you are too late for our interview appointment.'
'You don't believe me? I really didn't cheat.'
Van der Sloot is worn out, and that night not much work can be done. Also during other interview sessions later that week his hands are shaking. He showed me spots on his back. Later he says he has had Pfeiffer's disease. Regularly I see worried glances from bystanders if they see me in his company. Arubans and tourists probably think I'm a new conquest and don't know who he is.

One night we drink something on a terrace at the beach. Joran's eyes are wandering to a group of girls in mini skirts who are shaking their hips on Shakira's 'Hips Don't Lie' and says: 'How can you as a man don't look at this? There also six of them. Then he suggests to go diving: 'It's a waste if you are on Aruba and don't go diving.''No thanks I'm really not going to dive with you,'I say half serious and half joking. 'Hehe, imagine you would also disappear. Where is Zvedana now..'
That week Van der Sloot again stays away from home a couple of times his parents say. I'm not going to search anymore.

Panic

October 2006. Once back in Holland I regularly stand at his front door in the neighborhood Presikhaaf in Arnhem, but often there is no response. And when one of his housemates does open the door, Van der Sloot is still asleep. I wait for hours until he wakes up, has showered and is approachable. In the studentlike living room there are poker chips and cards on a garden table which serves as a eating/playtable.. The house smells like stale beer and weed. According to Van der Sloot we have exactly one hour for an interview 'because we are going to barbecue later on.''I decide at that moment to do the interviews at my workplace in the future, without destractions. This works for awhile. But soon he lapse into his old behavior. Calling off by phone, or just stay away with an obvious excuse like: My phone did fall in the bathtub.'Or: I fell from the stairs at the station and thought I had broken my leg, so I had to go to the hospital.'Or: I didn't have enough credits on my phone.'

One day he called me in a panic: 'They are after me! I have to tell you something...'
Click, disconnected. A couple of minutes later he calls back. 'I thought that they wanted to do something to me. People came out of a car and ran after me. It seems they were camera guys of Peter R. de Vries. I have shaken them off. I ask: 'But what did you want to tell me?'
Van der Sloot: 'Oh, I don't remember.'
Did he wanted to confess to me something about the Holloway case in his panic?

Pathological Liar

Late 2006. He complains that he has to travel so much to Amsterdam. When I talk to Paul van der Sloot by phone because I'm looking for a document, he asks how the book is progressing. I sigh: 'Difficult. 'He knows exactly what I mean: 'Joran has to learn to take responsibility or otherwise he will become an annoying man later.'
He thinks it will be a good idea for Joran to go to Africa for awhile to do some volunteer work. So that he realizes that having everything isn't a given.
Paul van der Sloot also realizes gradually that his son is playing way too much poker. And money to play poker is his first necessity.

That's obvious as one day van der Sloot says he seriously thought about an offer from the National Enquirer. 'They offered me 1 million dollar if I confessed that I had killed Natalee Holloway. I seriously considered that. After it would have been published I could have said: 'But it is theNnational Enquirer. A tabloid. Of course it's nonsense what I told them.
'If they were so stupid to believe that, well.. Ultimately his American attorney Joe Tacopina found the risk too big.

Not long after this the interview sessions are basically over. Van der Sloot is skipping more often and seems to be a serious gamble addict. He's awake at night and sleeps during the day.
After all the pushing and pulling I ask myself if the role Joran plays in the process of the making of the book is the right one. For a moment I consider to pull the plug out of the project. But I'm almost halfway and the pressure to get on with it is big. But I decide to use the documents, the criminal file and Van der Sloot's diary only to finish the book.
Eventually the book “The Case Of Natalee Holloway” is published in april 2007. In it Joran van der Sloot claims he hasn't got to do anything with the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. At the same time he says multiple times in the book that he's a pathological liar.

All Bull****

January 31st 2008. Peter R. de Vries announces that in a couple of days in a broadcast of his show, he will come with the solution in the Natalee Holloway case. Van der Sloot reacts stoic in a text message to me. 'It doesn't matter to me all I think.. Soon it leaks out that someone cheated Van der Sloot undercover into a confession.I call him and ask if he maybe has a new friend or girlfriend who wanted to know everything about the Natalee Holloway case. There's a long silence. 'I only told it to one person, he says.'
'What exactly did you tell to one person?!' Van der Sloot says: 'No,
that one would never......no, that isn't possible.'
I'm asking again, but to no avail. Van der Sloot keeps his mouth shut. Like he did before during dozens of interrogations with Aruban, American and FBI agents. He's already busy in his mind with his next phonecall: his new best friend, Patrick van der Eem.

Death threats

Saturday Februari 2nd 2008. With the kitchen door open he smokes his first cigarette. It's 2.30 pm, he's sitting on the couch, is just awake and his hair is all messed up. 'Give me some time to wake up, ok' . Last night he was out again. 'The police still didn't come right? he jokes.
I've told that Patrick a bs story. Just watch, nothing is true about my story, and that's
verifiable.
His grandfather makes him a cheese sandwich and coffee, Then van der Sloot suddenly says that the coming evening he wants to go to Maastricht to celebrate carnival. Grandpa doesn't agree. Van der Sloot:'I don't give a about what people think and say about me.' Grandpa: 'He's only busy with partying. Life consist of more than parties. That boy doesn't have any sense of responsibility.'
Then Van der Sloot claims that he is warned through judicial sources that there are death threats against him and that he should hide. But still he wants to go out. His mobile phone and the house phone are ringing constantly. Lawyers call, his parents call. Should he be brought with the car to the new safehouse? Van der Sloot just as easy wants to go by train.

He doesn't know exactly what will be showed by De Vries on tv. But the best defense is a good offense according to him, he would love to tell all about 'that coke addict Patrick'.
He also says: 'I just was bullsh*tting and told to a couple of people that I did it. And I also told before how that could have happened. Why I did that? Maybe to act tough, to give people what they want to hear.'

Father Paul calls and wants to talk to me: 'Joran threatened to jump before the train. We have to wait for the broadcast before he reacts to the media.
His father strongly discouraged him to do an extended interview.
Van der Sloot does give me the telephone # of Daury, the guy who's name he mentioned on the broadcast 'because Patrick kept nagging about a name'. If we talk to Daury it's clear that he studied in the Netherlands at the time of Natalee's disappearance. He can prove that. Van der Sloot indeed named the wrong name in the Peter R. de Vries show.
You don't believe me

Februari 4th 2008. The day after the broadcast Van der Sloot says through the phone: 'You know. Everything is . The shaking of Natalee I made up, because I once saw a friend who has epilepsy doing that. When I told Patrick that story, I was worried that it was an undercover agent, so I wrote a story on my computer that I told an undercover agent a nonsense story...'
I interrupt him: 'Ah, but Joran, you did this after the fact, so that doesn't prove a thing.
Most likely you took precautions after that.
Then he says: 'Maybe I shouldn't talk to you anymore, because you don't believe me anyway.'
That was our last contact.

I realize it states, Aruba Jamaica, and Aruba is part of the Netherlands Antilles but Paul just completed one year judges training IN NL. He just failed the judges test meaning the other four years were now moot. He applied for a job with Croes at the Ministry before he ( Paulus ) was arrested, in June, 2005.

If someone else has more info please help me out. come to think of it I find nothing about Joran in Aruba prior to age 16.

IMO

Yes... it's the bolded part I'm referring to. Going further out on my limb of speculation here, I think Anita was very accustomed to covering for her husband's misdeeds and bad behavior over the years (as well as Joran's). I don't believe she was intimadated by him and I don't believe she was naive or kept in the dark as to what happened to Natalee and the roles both Paulus and Joran played. JMO, though.

Have to go. I see Valentin listed as born in Holland and Aruba respectively. This is confusing

snipped-
Tilburg
Van der Sloot (53) got his legal education at the University of Tilburg in the seventies. He co-founded the Legal Faculty Association Tilburg and also the faculty newspaper ‘Nondejure'. After he finished his studies he did not went to work for the government, but assisted citizens that had conflicts with the government. It was in that period in Arnhem, where he met a woman Anita (teacher of Artistic Formation) and it was also there were Joran and Valentijn, two of his three suns, were born.
New job
In 1991 Paul van der Sloot thought it was the time for a new job and he found one in Aruba where he was appointed for five year as a lawyer for the Aruban government.

http://*************.net/index.php?topic=1952.msg337889

I assumed this meant the family lived in Aruba at the time. Were they still in Arnhem?

Oh gosh... well, one incident comes to mind where Beth and Greta were invited into the Vandersloot home. According to both Beth and Greta, Anita completely dominated the conversation proclaiming her son's innocence and what a good boy he was while Paulus sat silent at the table and perspired so heavily that it splashed onto the table. During this conversation, Anita described in great (sexual) detail JVS's version of what happened to Natalee on the beach, including describing Natalee's underwear while holding her hands out as if she were holding the underwear in her own hands. It was enough for Greta to comment that it was cringe worthy as to make Greta want to 'crawl under the table'.

This was mentioned in Beth's book as well as in the following:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgblqTZJtLo&feature=related

Thanks! That does provide an entirely different perspective for me. I had always assumed Anita was the weak one and Paulus was the dominant one....maybe not!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa