TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Billie's voice has the same lack of inflection in the 911 call as it does in her interviews. I think that is just her voice. I would think she would be pretty freaked out when making that call, but her voice stays smooth.

IMO - She's used to this type of thing in her and SAs relationship so it wasn't a big deal. Probably calling cops to spite, not because she was worrried/scared.

I live in TX and am a nurse and MHMR has always meant mentally handicapped...always referred to people with special needs...mental health and mental retardation. Whenever we would put in for a MHMR eval it was because the patient usually needed some sort of psych eval. HTH...
Thank you! Just one question. What the heck does HTH stand for?

:floorlaugh: Kidding

HTH=hope that helps

I live in TX and am a nurse and MHMR has always meant mentally handicapped...always referred to people with special needs...mental health and mental retardation. Whenever we would put in for a MHMR eval it was because the patient usually needed some sort of psych eval. HTH...

I am in social work and we use the same: MH=Mental Health/Mentally Handicapped and MR=Mental Retardation

DO YOU KNOW WHY WE ARE HERE?

We are here to make a difference. And WE DO. Websleuths is the only forum on the Internet that is respected by LE, Families, Media, and people from around the world.

WHY? Because we do our best to keep focused on what really matters.

What matters in Hailey's case? THAT WE FIND HAILEY.

We can all agree Hailey's mom is not going to be Mother of the Year ever.

We can all agree Hailey's mom brought into their lives the focus of the investigation into her disappearance.

This makes me angry like it does all of you I'm sure.

But what Hailey's mother did to earn money, what she does in other areas of her personal life, as unseemly to us as it all may be, is not directly connected to the disappearance of her daughter.

What we know is connected to the investigation is her boyfriend. And we have found out that she appeared to have lied about threats to herself and Hailey from this guy.

That makes me sick but that doesn't mean I will allow Websleuths to go down to the gutter to discuss and trash the areas of her life that do not have to do with Hailey's disappearance.

WHY WE DO WE WANT TO KNOW ALL THE UNSEEMLY PARTS OF HER LIFE?

The only reason we do is because it is disgusting and makes us mad.

But by discussing her past (which is not connected to what is going on now) how does that help with the case?

All it does is trash a mother, and as little I think of her parenting skills she is a mother, who is missing her daughter.

I spoke to Marc Klaas tonight. He asked me to please help everyone to keep on track with what is really important right now.

And that is Hailey. Not what her mother has done in her past that makes us cringe as parents.

Please let's keep Websleuths above the all the gossip crap that has NOTHING to do with the case.

When I speak to Brad Dennis (The head of the KlaasKids Search Team and is in Texas tonight) and ask him what we can do to help his team find Hailey I can guarentee you he is not going to ask us to find out what Billie did for a living.

Keep on topic and keep your keyboard on track. We are here for Hailey.

End of story.

The 911 phone calls speak volumes to me.
It was a domestic violent relationship and serious threats were made and then ignored.
Unfortunately, it does seem SA was very serious about his follow-through on those threats. I do think he wants the limelight and is experienceing duper's delight.
I am unsure if BD is in extreme denial and needs help from an abused women's shelter/support group to come to grips with this or is covering for SA.
However, SA made serious threats, has an obsession in slasher films, macabre and sex/death/rape true crimes.
I agree with the psychologist Nancy Grace had on analyzing the videos- it's a bit more than an immature young adult who loves Halloween movies and theatrical masks. I watched them all and it's worse than what NG showed.
I am praying for Hailey's safe return. I hope a family member is hiding her. But, my hopes are fading- I truly hope I am wrong.

I thought cz said BD specifically told her he didn't threaten Hailey and BD and that she called for something else.He used her debit card and she called LE,so this is proof he did indeed threaten them.KWIM

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6017482#post6017482"]TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #25 - Page 14 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

01-16-2011, 01:02 AM
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/member.php?u=62645"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
user_online.gif

The Feb 2010 incident - geeze you people have such imaginations (no offense, promise)

SA took Billies debit card, and I guess made a withdrawal. She called LE, he gave her the money back. Now, this is what she told me, and I didn't press for any other details besides asking if she was sure he hadn't threatened her or Hailey then.

She was afraid for her son that day,SA threatened to kill her and Hailey,she knew he was MHMR,but yet printed out over 200 sheets of sexual sadism,murder,serial killers,etc?Was CD informed SA had threatened to kill him,also? I'm terrified of what happened to Hailey,and with SA out,terrified for all of them.

A little off topic but did the officer on the one 911 call make anyone else laugh? Are you the officer on duty....he says "FOR NOW" and then gets agitated at BD for calling so many times. I was a bit annoyed because after all that is his job, but he did make me chuckle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winterrose
I thought cz said BD specifically told her he didn't threaten Hailey and BD and that she called for something else.He used her debit card and she called LE,so this is proof he did indeed threaten them.KWIM

TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #25 - Page 14 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #25 - Page 14 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

01-16-2011, 01:02 AM
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
user_online.gif

The Feb 2010 incident - geeze you people have such imaginations (no offense, promise)

SA took Billies debit card, and I guess made a withdrawal. She called LE, he gave her the money back. Now, this is what she told me, and I didn't press for any other details besides asking if she was sure he hadn't threatened her or Hailey then.

maybe there is more then these three 911 calls.....sometimes people wont tell everything....that way they think its not a lie....they only tell the smallest amount of info at a time.....this is what i think maybe going on with the 911 calls....

Dunn: “I broke up with this guy a couple days ago and he’s a little ‘MHMR.' He’s telling me that he’s going to kill me and my ex-husband. And it’s going to be remembered for a long time.”

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=332786

That statement there bothers me more than anything has. There is NO telling what he has done.

I wonder who's holding and comforting DD tonight? this young man has to be hurting inside. I do hope he is not overlooked. It's his sister that's missing..

I wish I could hug him and bring his sister back.

maybe there is more then these three 911 calls.....sometimes people wont tell everything....that way they think its not a lie....they only tell the smallest amount of info at a time.....this is what i think maybe going on with the 911 calls....

I think they would have gotten ALL the calls.......

Good night all. Here's hoping tomorrow brings new light on this case.

Dunn: “I broke up with this guy a couple days ago and he’s a little ‘MHMR.' He’s telling me that he’s going to kill me and my ex-husband. And it’s going to be remembered for a long time.”

That statement there bothers me more than anything has. There is NO telling what he has done.

That statement kind of reminds me of Columbine.

"remembered for a long time", maybe as ending up as one of those printouts and crime story..........

I wonder if the blow up before Christmas was really a break up? He may have been trying to hurt her in the worst way possible by harming Hailey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea