GUILTY OK - Jaymie Adams, 25, Blanchard, 9 Dec 2011

http://www.kfor.com/news/local/kfor...sing-blanchard-woman-20111213,0,4790994.story

Adams lives with her husband Justin in Blanchard next door to Justin's mother, Tina Clarke.

Clarke said Adams left alone on Friday between 10 p.m. and 11 p.m. to go to Crest in Midwest City.

She said of her son, "He came over here at three in the morning saying, 'Momma, she's not back. Something has happened.'"

Tina and Justin went to look for Adams and found her van.

Clarke is now caring for the two older boys

So where is her actual grandson, Justin's child?

So she left between 10-11 to go to Crest (which is a large grocery store). I can see that. When I had small kids I often went to the grocery store around 10:30 or so, the house was quiet and peaceful, kids were asleep, and I could shop in peace. So that sounds right to me.

She never made it to Crest.

It really does seem possible that something happened to her - on the way to Crest, or in the parking lot, and the person wrote that text to him. It seems possible.

Things that point away from that are the odd exchange with the cops, wanting the car opened (if that's truly what he called the cops for - and not just a minor part in the conversation. I could see wanting in the car during the course of trying to figure out what happened - are her purse and cell phone in there, groceries, etc.?) But to ask only to have the car opened with the missing part an afterthought, seems odd.

Secondly, she's large and would be hard to abduct against her will - unless the perp had a gun. Which is possible. A cell phone check and credit card check would be interesting.

So he went to his mom's house at 3am and told her something was wrong, according to the video Nursie posted they found the van about 5.....I wonder when they left to look for her because McDonalds would have been the first place they went since he had the text.

So he went to his mom's house at 3am and told her something was wrong, according to the video Nursie posted they found the van about 5.....I wonder when they left to look for her because McDonalds would have been the first place they went since he had the text.

Someone had to watch the kids, I would imagine. Could be that mom stayed there while he went out or they went together and had to wait for a sitter.

The vehicle was locked. I wonder if her purse and/or phone was in it too?

So when you look at all the points on the map, it gets a little strange. Real strange.

She left Blanchard to go to Crest, about 35 miles away, at around 11ish. She drove ALL THAT WAY and then decided to meet a friend at the McDonalds some real distance from her home but coincidentally about 3 blocks from Crest, where she had never arrived.

Someone had to watch the kids, I would imagine. Could be that mom stayed there while he went out or they went together and had to wait for a sitter.

The vehicle was locked. I wonder if her purse and/or phone was in it too?

According to this article: Tina and Justin went to look for Adams and found her van, a 2004 Chrysler Town and Country in the McDonald's parking lot at 9000 SE 29th St.

http://www.kfor.com/news/local/kfor...sing-blanchard-woman-20111213,0,4790994.story

very close to Tinker Air Force Base

It's enough distance away from their home that by the time they left, they may have passed many McDonalds they felt were likely places she'd meet with a friend.

All the way back to Midwest City, where her car was found, could have easily taken a couple hours if they stopped at several McDonalds along the way.

2 things I find odd about that link, (video and article)

1. She tells her husband she is meeting with a friend I find that odd. I would think she would refer to a name if your married. If they were just dating maybe not so much.

2. I don't understand the end of the husbands statement

If by some miracle you’re watching this, I want you to know that I love you and I can’t wait to see you again. Thank you for coming out."

Read more: http://www.koco.com/news/29987199/detail.html#ixzz1gRpR6sLz

Is he referring to the media the part I (bolded)?

Yes, I think he speaks to Jaymie when he says if you're watching this, and then the media for coming out. I find it strange too that she would say "a friend".

Yesterday, I went to lunch with a group of about 8 friends. I told my husband I went to lunch with friends.

But if I just went with ONE friend, I'd name her.

1. She tells her husband she is meeting with a friend I find that odd. I would think she would refer to a name if your married. If they were just dating maybe not so much.

If by some miracle you’re watching this, I want you to know that I love you and I can’t wait to see you again. Thank you for coming out."

I thought not naming the person was odd too, unless LE asked him not to name names? :waitasec:

I hope she's just off having a good time. Going out that late does make me wonder. I would like to know if that is a normal routine as someone else asked earlier.

#1) My beau cannot remember my friends' names, so it turns into a huge conversation when I explain to him who is who . . . sometimes I do not elaborate; however, if I was meeting them at 11p on Friday night, I'm sure he would want to know a name!

#2) I think he was thanking the media who came out to hear his statement.

How close is the McDonalds?

It appears the McDs where her car was located at 9000 SE 29th Street from Crest Foods is maybe 2 miles south on Douglas Blvd at the intersection of I40.

I think your right krimecat on # 2

But on #1 I guess they are young, I can tell you my hubby would sure ask!!!

But at my age at that time I am deep in the zzzzzzzzzzzz!

The swing shift workers would have been leaving Tinker at 11pm.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grammy 4
Back