GUILTY OK - Jaymie Adams, 25, Blanchard, 9 Dec 2011

He also died while serving our country in August of this year (the father who filed the paternity suit).

http://www1.odcr.com/search.php

Here's where the records can be found for Grady County can be found (Blanchard, Oklahoma) for anyone who might want to look around to see what they can find. I got to get ready for work.

He also died while serving our country in August of this year (the father who filed the paternity suit).

Oh wow. RIP, sir, and thank you.

I wonder where the boys are now? With his parents?

The 2 oldest boys are with JA's mother (TC). She didn't say who has the baby.

374229_160073317428048_159866724115374_180582_1746842920_n.jpg

O/T, but boy do JA (new husband) and AP (kids' father) look almost identical.

She has a blog . . . don't know if I can post it but it can be found via FB (Help Find Jaymie Adams).

It appears the 4 y/o has a different father than the 7 y/o. There's another paternity suit with a different name.

Her blog was very confusing. Why was the blog entitled "a painful beginning" when it goes on to have nothing but the lightest of tone, creative Christmas giving.

What was she trying to say that she opted out of, but didn't change the title? It should have been titled something like "the Spirit of the Season" or "Joyous Times", etc.

Her blog was very confusing. Why was the blog entitled "a painful beginning" when it goes on to have nothing but the lightest of tone, creative Christmas giving.

What was she trying to say that she opted out of, but didn't change the title? It should have been titled something like "the Spirit of the Season" or "Joyous Times", etc.
in the first sentence she explained.. she said it was because it was painful to come up with what to blog about

"mother to three wonderful sons" from her blog written in Nov 2011

From what I can tell each has a different father. JusA is the 4-month-old's father; I can't tell who the other dad's are because there are 3 paternity suits with 3 different names. One is confirmed 99% as the father, but to which child, I do not know.

I would like to know if Dad #2 is missing. Her MIL commented on the KFOR story about the possible sighting at the clinic. She just asked the lady to call the police.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back