GUILTY OK - Jaymie Adams, 25, Blanchard, 9 Dec 2011

Found the husband's facebook. It is public. His last post was November 22, so there is no mention about his wife being missing.

ETA: It also appears that they have 2-3 young children.

i think that it is odd that her husband and his family do not put anything on their facebook about her being missing. I would. I would put it everywhere.

Her husband's mother (in the KFOR interview), and husband's aunt have posted a link to the news story on their FB pages. I wonder if she had a mental breakdown caused by stress. Being 6 weeks pregnant after just having a baby 4 months ago, all while going to nursing school, would be stressful, IMO.

3 sons, ages 7, 5, and 4 months

On her husband's facebook, he states he graduated from high school in 2005. The oldest would have been born in 2005 (if my math is correct). So, I guess they were high school sweethearts.

What's strange is that he could not prove he owned the vehicle. No extra set of keys? Nothing on the insurance papers he presumably had in his vehicle (most will show all cars insured)?

On her husband's facebook, he states he graduated from high school in 2005. The oldest would have been born in 2005 (if my math is correct). So, I guess they were high school sweethearts.

What's strange is that he could not prove he owned the vehicle. No extra set of keys? Nothing on the insurance papers he presumably had in his vehicle (most will show all cars insured)?

I don't know how he could have proved ownership at that point - the insurance would have been in the car, and surely he didn't have any kind of title on his person. It does seem very likely they should have just run the plates but maybe the car is in Jaymie's name.

OT, but I've had to call Pop-A-Lock in many occasions because my sons keep locking keys in the car, and I'm always surprised they don't require any ID whatsoever before popping open the lock and taking my 50 bucks cash.

I found an article online that interviews her when she was 21 (maiden name) as a homeless single mom.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?articleID=071020_1_A15_hShes62814

So it's possible at least the oldest isn't the husband's child.

But yeah, I don't get the whole car thing, why he calls the cops to unlock the car, and when he can't prove it, oh btw my wife is missing?

I would like to know what leads the police to think she might be a victim of foul play. Usually they don't come to that conclusion this early in the investigation.

I don't know - it should read 12/9/2011
I think my initial title-change-alert was unclear; asking for 09 December instead of 12 December, the first date given, seems to have confused the issue. Anybody else want to try??

I found an article online that interviews her when she was 21 (maiden name) as a homeless single mom.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?articleID=071020_1_A15_hShes62814

So it's possible at least the oldest isn't the husband's child.

But yeah, I don't get the whole car thing, why he calls the cops to unlock the car, and when he can't prove it, oh btw my wife is missing?

I would like to know what leads the police to think she might be a victim of foul play. Usually they don't come to that conclusion this early in the investigation.

BBM: Maybe something to do with the eldest child's father? Wonder if there are any court docs and/or dates about child support, etc.

ETA: The article you referenced above was from Tulsa, which is interesting given the comment on that earlier article.

The title should be correct now.

Interesting. What would the $45 counseling fee be for?

Is that routine when you apply for a license?

eta: Apparently Oklahoma does require premarital counseling - and if you get it somewhere else and can prove it, you don't have to take it through the licensing office. How smart is that? Love it.

http://www.oklahomacounty.org/courtclerk/marriage.asp

Ah, yes, found some court dates from 2008 regarding paternity, child support and a restraining order (I'm not clear who filed what though).

She seems to have some significant history with the courts.

Ah, yes, found some court dates from 2008 regarding paternity, child support and a restraining order (I'm not clear who filed what though).

Looks like the father filed, paternity was established, and emergency custody granted to him in 08. She fails to appear a couple of times. She gets supervised visitation.

ETA: gotta wonder what that is all about.

ETA again: http://www.oscn.net/applications/oscn/GetCaseInformation.asp?submitted=true&viewtype=caseGeneral&casemasterID=164020&db=Rogers

http://www.oklahomacounty.org/courtclerk/marriage.asp

Fees:
$50.00 license fee or $5.00 if premarital counseling completed. The reduced fee shall apply upon presentation to the court clerk of an original certificate of successful completion of a premarital counseling program. The certificate must be an original, document, not a copy, and shall state that the named persons have successfully completed the premarital counseling requirements.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back